The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD)

3 posters

Go down

Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) Empty Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD)

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/17/2009, 7:54 pm

Hey guys! Smile

Today was..interesting. I sprained my ankle in PE playing football. Dx

Well, today we had school and that was boring. Had Algebra homework, barely managed to finish my English homework. All in all, not a fun day, but at least tomorrow is Friday! Smile And I'm probably going to the Homecoming football game tomorrow night, then might be staying at my friend's house. :]

Well, in today's Dragcave news, Frilly Love and Tanashi grew up. Then, my summer egg and sunrise dragon hatched. I got 4 new eggs, but only 3 fit in my signature. o:

Well, that's about all I have to talk about, so I'll see you later. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) Empty Re: Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD)

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/18/2009, 12:11 am

Lol it is the 17 and by the way I love the blog!Smile.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) Empty Re: Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD)

Post by shadowsowner888 9/18/2009, 9:37 pm

Aw, sorry about your ankle! Sad That's cool that your draggies grew up, though. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) 1312Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) 2412Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) 3349Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) 3548Webkinz-Lover's Blog for September ? (Don't know the date, again. XD) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down