The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz-Lover#1's DragCave Obsession-themed Blog for September 14th (Long title, hm?)

Go down

Webkinz-Lover#1's DragCave Obsession-themed Blog for September 14th (Long title, hm?) Empty Webkinz-Lover#1's DragCave Obsession-themed Blog for September 14th (Long title, hm?)

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/14/2009, 8:28 pm

Hiya! Long title, today! XD

Anyway, as the title says, this is about.. Dragcave. XD I am obsessed with that site, I'll be sitting in Math class, zoning out while we take notes and I'll be wondering if my dragons have grown up or if my eggs have hatched. It's horrible, because my Algebra teacher, being the mean guy he is, picks you if you look like you aren't paying attention or don't know the answer, so of course, he picks me, when I'm daydreaming about Dragcave, and of course, I don't know the answer. Razz So, it's a bad addiction. XD

Well, Puddles hasn't grown up, but Frilly Love has hatched. XD And so has my water-walker. I got two new eggs, but there's only room for one of them in my signature, that's why I'm hoping one of my hatchlings will grow up soon! =]

Anyway, that's all there is to talk about today, so, until next time..

Always clicking,
-WL1

(That's my new signature sign-off, catchy huh? cool )
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Webkinz-Lover#1's DragCave Obsession-themed Blog for September 14th (Long title, hm?) Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down