The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20

3 posters

Go down

Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 Empty Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20

Post by rattyjol 9/19/2009, 5:41 am

So... I am currently a member of the YWP site and planning to set my goal at 20-30K words, and as soon as I turn 13 (three days before it starts rolleyes) I'm gonna join the main site too, although I don't exactly have high hopes for 50K at the moment. But hey, you never know.

Now, the plot... Well, that's a bit of a dilemma at the moment. XP It's likely to be sci-fi, and include the future, aliens, alternate dimensions, or some combination of the three. Ideas, anyone?

UPDATE 9/20: Okay, I've got the vague beginnings of a plot. Here's what I put on YWP:

All I know so far is that it's probably going to take place in the future. Also there might be other planets and alternate dimensions involved. Also possibly time travel and molecular deterioration. Very Happy And likely a scavenger hunt-type thing as well.

Possible title: Dimension Five. Or something like that, anyway.

Now... I need more detail in my plot. tongue

Last edited by rattyjol on 9/20/2009, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 Empty Re: Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20

Post by shadowsowner888 9/20/2009, 11:29 am

Oooh, what about ANIMORPHS? Very Happy Haha, I know you're already writing a story about them. xD But fanfics are allowed, soo . . .

Lol, that's the best I can do right now, I'm afraid. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 1312Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 2412Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 3349Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 3548Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 Empty Re: Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 12:13 pm

It'd be cool, but I'm trying to make my novel an original work and somewhat serious, in case it's ever good enough to get published. Which I doubt. But still, you never know. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/20/2009, 12:18 pm

Yeah, I can understand that. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 1312Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 2412Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 3349Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 3548Ratty's NaNoWriMo thread - listen to (or read) random stuff about my first attempt at NaNoWriMo - Updated 9/20 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/20/2009, 2:07 pm

What about people who like are controling the future or something? xD Sorry it isn't that good.
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 2:09 pm

Ooh... that sounds fun. cheesy I think the beginnings of a plot are beginning to form in my head... maybe. *woot*
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 11:26 pm

Yay, my mom's gonna try NaNoWriMo too! She hasn't written since I was like five, though. XD She posted on Facebook asking for plot ideas and now she's got one that's waaaay more developed than mine. *sigh* She also got someone else to sign up, though, so that's cool. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/21/2009, 9:30 am

Haha, I bet you get farther than she does, though, even with your underdeveloped plot. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/21/2009, 7:24 pm

Probably. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down