The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another random blog thread

Go down

Another random blog thread Empty Another random blog thread

Post by Seraph 5/26/2010, 8:45 am

Yeah, first blog......man I've got a lot to get caught up on.

Over the weekend, I headed out to Square One (For those of you who don't know, it's a gigantic shopping mall in Mississauga) to join up with a bunch of other teenagers. We decided to hang out a bit, then we went for a brief run, did a little warming up, and we went for a Parkour session. It was a beginners session, which made it all the more convenient for me. I have some fun, and a guy in the group took a flying leap at the side of a wall with his hands, then twisted himself around it, almost like a flip. I forgot what that trick is called, but none the less it was cool!

Not much else has happened to me, I've been playing some games like Fable at my friends place, she's got some pretty good games to be honest. Posting at school right now in the middle of tech class (XD). Been working on some stories, however I can't quite find the time to post chapter 4 for the Green Thumb yet. Parkour fails are getting funnier than the next, like one on the interwebs I saw involved a guy faceplanting after idiotically backflipping off a vending machine.

And nothing else worth reporting.
Seraph
Seraph
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down