The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary of Wishes

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Diary of Wishes Empty Diary of Wishes

Post by Volleygirl 9/19/2009, 2:05 pm

Chapter 1

Samantha Elwood, with her best friend Lindsay were walking down the hallway at their Middle School. They were going to lunch and were planning on meeting their guy friend, Joey, at their normal lunch table in the middle of the cafeteria. They got their lunch and sat down at the lunch table. "Hey, whats new?" asked Joey, biting into his apple. "Well, I got a new diary," Sam said. Samantha is called Sam by most of her friends. "Besides that," said Joey looking away. "Joey, come on. What do you expect when your friends with a girl?" asked Lindsay. "Ok, lets see the diary," said Joey, glancing at Lindsay. Sam reached into her shoulder bag and brought out a blue diary with silver butterflies on it. "Oh my gosh!" said Lindsay. "That is so cute!" "Thanks," said Sam, opening it. "Have you wrote anything yet?" asked Lindsay. "No, not yet. I've never really had a diary, what do you write in it?" asked Sam. "Don't ask me," said Joey, still eating an apple. Lindsay rolled her eyes. "Usually just secrets and things only you would want to know, and not anyone else," said Lindsay. "What about wishes?" asked Sam, looking at Lindsay, knowing Joey didn't really care about what we had to say right now about diaries. "Wishes? Ummm...sure, I guess," said Lindsay, confused. "Why not write about your crushes, or secrets that you would'nt want anyone else to know about?" asked Lindsay. "I don't know, it just all sounds so boring to write about," said Sam. They finished up eating and started to leave right when Chelsea came up to them. Chelsea is like the Wicked Witch of the West. She destroys everything in her way. "Move," said Chelsea. Everyone but Joey, Lindsay, and Sam, moved. They kept standing there in shock, staring into Chelsea's mean eyes. "What? Didn't you hear? MOVE!" said Chelsea. Sam glared at Chelsea, waiting for something bad to happen to her. But, nothing did. Of course not, all of the bad people got their ways and nothing ever happened to them for pay-back. "Why don't you make us?" said Sam. "Got a poblem with going around us or something? Its not like you'll run out of gas so quickly." At that moment, the whole cafeteria was laughing. "Silence!" said the lunch-lady. Everyone stopped laughing instantly and sat back down to eat. The only ones standing were Sam, her friends, and Chelsea's so-called group. "Maybe I don't want to go around you," said Chelsea. "That's it," said Sam. "No! Sam, dont!" yelled Lindsay, trying to stop Sam. Sam bent over and picked up meaty noodles and then..................

Chapter 2

"Look what you've done!" screamed Chelsea. "You ruined my out-fit!" "Yep, what are you going to do about it?" asked Sam. "Sam, she can do anything! Her Dad is the President of a clothing company!" yelled Lindsay. "Oh," said Sam. 'What is going on in here?" asked a loud voice at the front entrance of the cafeteria. It was Mrs. Marks, the school Principal. And only when Sam did something, only she would get in trouble. "Oh my goodness!" said Mrs. Marks. "What happened to your poor out-fit?" "This girl ruined it!" screeched Chelsea. "Samantha Elwood! To my office! Now!" said Mrs. Marks, pointing. "Sam!" said Joey, reminding her what happened. Sam gave Joey a look as she walked off sadly to the Principal's Office. "Mrs. Marks, I can explain," said Sam when Mrs. Marks came to the office. "Uh-huh. Thats the famous two letters I hear about every day," said Mrs. Marks. "Ok then, It was for a good reason," said Sam, changing the words. "What do you mean?" asked Mrs. Marks, buying her new words. 'Well, see, Chelsea has always been the big fashion trend-setter. She thinks she is perfect in every way just because her Dad is President of the hottest clothing company around," said Sam, explaining what happened. "And she thinks shes so big and that she can boss everyone around............" Sam was interrupted. "Wait, wait, so your saying this proper, girl is being rude? That's impossible! She happens to be a straight A student and helps her Dad design clothes, isn't that sweet?" said Mrs. Marks, changing the subject. "You wait here, while I go and call your teacher, explaining everything. While Mrs. Marks left the room, Sam got out her Diary and got her blue pen, too. She started her first entry.....

Dear Diary,
Lindsay said this would be great for secrets and crushes and all, but why that boring stuff when you could have a book full of wishes? What if they came true? Theres a chance, you know. Well, maybe in Wonderland, but I just wish it could happen. And the first wish of mine would be, I wish Mrs. Marks would change her mind about me and announce the next morning that Chelsea would be moving to California with her Dad for a fashion show with his company. If only that could happen.
Best Wishes,
Sam

Sam put her pen and Diary away when Mrs. Marks came back into the room. "Sam, I'm sorry about all of this. This has been a terrible mistake. Go back to class and finish up for the day," said Mrs. Marks. "Umm...Sure. Thanks," said Sam, leaving the room and running back to find her friends. Sam remembered what she had wrote, about the wishes and what she had wanted to happen. It had all came true. Sam decided she could keep doing this, just to make sure she wasn't thinking too hard. She finally caught up with Lindsay and Joey at the bus stop that day. "Hey, I thought you were going home because of what happened," said Lindsay confused again. "Oh, No. She said that was a mistake," said Sam. "Oh, right," said Lindsay, with a crooked smile. "Come back here and sit with us," said Joey, walking to the back of the bus. "Ok," Sam said. Chelsea walked up to Sam and her friends on the bus right when Sam had to get off. Sam got up and Chelsea blocked her way. "I thought you were going home," said Chelsea. "Oh, that? Yeah, Mrs. Marks said it was all a mistake," said Sam. Chelsea moved as Sam walked off of the bus. She stared at Sam all the way until she got to her house. Sam waved at her friends as they went on down the road.

Last edited by Volleygirl on 9/22/2009, 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Diary of Wishes Empty Re: Diary of Wishes

Post by Volleygirl 9/19/2009, 2:07 pm

I already have the chapters to this story because I have used this story before on WI (Webkinz Insider) and so I will be posting 2 chapters a day. Please comment and hope you like it!
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/19/2009, 11:26 pm

That's awesome! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/19/2009, 11:47 pm

Thnx! xD
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/19/2009, 11:49 pm

Chapter 3

The next day at school, Sam met up with her friends in the classroom. They all had a class together in the morning. Sam, Joey, and Lindsay sat next to each other in the classroom. "I wonder where Chelsea is today," said Joey, wondering out loud. "Well, my guess is she moved to California for a fashion show her Dad had planned for his company," said Sam. "Guess? More like in your dreams," said Lindsay, laughing. Sam laughed, too. That was pretty funny. Lindsay was right. That was the closest you could probably get to that guess was in your dreams. "Good Morning!" started Mrs. Marks on the intercom for the announcements. "We would like to wish Chelsea a great trip to California this week for her Dad's Fashion Show. They have planned on moving there for now." "Wow! How did you find out?" asked Joey. "The Magic of the Words," said Sam. "You wouldn't understand." "Ok, good, because I don't even understand 'The Magic of the Words'," said Joey, laughing. "Class is so boring," said Lindsay. "I know," said Joey. "That would be so cool if class would have to be dismissed for today." Right when Joey said that, Sam wished for the same, too. She decided to get out her diary and blue pen and she wrote...........

Dear Diary,
I heard Joey wish for school to be dismissed for today. I decided to give him a little gift for being a great friend. I wish for school to be dismissed for today.
Best Wishes,
Sam

Something didn't seem right. Why were they in school? What was happening? A strange feeling came over everyone and the teacher, too. "My goodness! I forgot! Today is Veteran's Day! We must dismiss class," said Mr. Parker. "Class Dismissed!" "That was strange," said Joey. "But Awesome." Sam smiled, happy he was pleased. They got up and went over to Lindsay's house for the day. They had a great day and finally Sam went gome after watching movies, going on-line, and having fun. She ate dinner and watched a movie. Then, she went to bed, waiting for the new day to come, wondering what wishes she may wish for tomorrow.

Chapter 4

Ring Ring! The sound of Sam's Alarm Clock went off at 5:00. Sam laid in her bed hoping for an extra hour. But, nope. She had to be at school by 6:00! She jumped out of bed and put on clothes. She brushed her teeth and ran downstairs. "Here's your breakfast," said her Mom, Kandy. "Thanks," said Sam, rushing. She ate her breakfast very quickly. "Why in a hurry?" asked Kandy. "The bus usually comes 30 minutes early, so I need to catch the bus," said Sam. "Oh, yeah," said Kandy. "See you later!" called Sam as she ran out to the bus stop. "Bye!" called Kandy from the front door, waving. The bus opened up its doors and Sam hopped on. "Hi, Ms. Waverly," said Sam to her favorite bus driver. "Hey, Sam," said Ms. Waverly. "Back here!" Sam saw Joey and Lindsay waving their hands trying to get her attention. Sam walked down the long aisle and finally took a seat next to Lindsay and Joey. "Hey, Guys," said Sam. "Hey," Lindsay and Joey said together. "Yesterday was awesome! I should keep wishing," said Joey, laughing. Sam didn't like that idea. Because now she felt like everytime her friends wished, she had to grant that wish for them because she felt bad for them. Today was Lindsay's turn to wish anyways, so hopefully Joey wouldn't do anything bad and make a weird and bad wish. They got off at the bus stop that day and walked to class together. "Look at everyone," said Lindsay. "They look so fashionable and look at me." "Aw, Lindsay, you look fine," said Sam. "Well, sometimes I just wish that I could have a better out-fit," said Lindsay. They walked into the classroom and sat down in their usual seats. Sam took out her blue pen and Diary and started writing.........

Dear Diary,
My other best friend, Lindsay, wished for a better outfit. Im guessing I should let her do it since I let Joey get his wish yesterday. So here goes, I wish Lindsay would get a new out-fit and learn to get a new taste in style. And might as well have fun with this so, I wish that I could get a frozen yogurt on a cone and not get in trouble when I eat it in class. Thanks.
Best Wishes,
Sam

Sam put her Diary and blue pen up, then sat in class waiting for something to happen. An hour passed, and nothing happened. Sam was getting worried. 30 minutes passed and nothing was happening. Just then, Mr. Parker dismissed first period and the three friends walked to their lockers together. As they walked to their second class together, a stylish girl in a cute out-fit walked up to Lindsay. she held up a sparkly red dress with a cute black sash and a pretty red bow. "Do you want this?" asked the girl. "Just asking, because I don't need it and I don't have enough room for it in my back pack." "Umm...Sure. Thanks so much! This is pretty," said Lindsay. "No prob," said the girl, walking off. "Wow! How cool is this?" said Lindsay holding the out-fit up to her chest. "I'm going to the bathroom to try it on," said Lindsay. "Ok, we'll wait here," said Joey. "What a day for her," said Joey, chuckling. "She must be having the day of her life getting a free, cute, dress." Sam laughed. Boys only thought about flowers, cute cats and dogs, and clothes when they tried acting like a girl. If only they knew what girls talked about. "Free Ice-Cream! Frozen Yogurt! Get yours right now! Teachers allow it in class today! Get your Frozen Yogurt!" yelled a teacher pushing a cart full of Frozen Yogurt. Sam ran over to the cart with Joey following her. They each got a frozen yogurt on a cone and then went back to see Lindsay. Lindsay walked out of the room in the cute dress, smiling. "Doesn't this look great?" asked Lindsay. "Totally!" said Sam. "Uh-huh," said Joey, eating his Frozen Yogurt. "Hey, guys?" asked Sam. "Yeah?" Lindsay and Joey asked together. "IM me tonight. I need to tell you something," said Sam. "Ok," said Lindsay. "Sure," agreed Joey. Then, they all walked off and finished up the day.

Last edited by Volleygirl on 9/22/2009, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/19/2009, 11:54 pm

Cool new chapters. Smile Wait, they have to be at school at six? shocked
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/19/2009, 11:55 pm

Yeah, lol. I usually leave around 7:00 so I just pushed an hour back to make it all different. Now I regret it because that is like sooo late!
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/19/2009, 11:56 pm

And thanks for the comment, Smile.
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/19/2009, 11:57 pm

Late? Don't you mean early? I don't have to be at school till 8:25, so...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/20/2009, 12:00 am

Yeah, I mean early, lol. Sorry, its late where I am, ;P.
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 12:07 am

Only 9:05 here. But I stayed up till 3:45 last night and I woke up at 9:30 or so, so I'm not exactly wide awake either. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/20/2009, 12:12 am

Lol. Its 12:10 where I am! Usually, me and my mom stay up to watch Malcolm in the Middle (some show my mom absoulutely loooves, just because of some cute little blonde kid who looks like my cousin) and so yeah, lol. Its okay but I would rather blab my mouth on the comp, lol.
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 12:18 am

West Coast. smug
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/20/2009, 10:02 am

Rofl....heres 2 more chapters, xD

Chapter 5

When Sam got off of the bus, she went into her room upstairs and logged onto her IM account. And her best friends were already online.

Sam- Sammygirl21
Joey- Joeman12
Lindsay- Linds84

Linds84: Hey Guys! What do you want to say Sam?

Sammygirl21: Well, you know all of these good things that have been happening lately?

Joeman12: Yeah, what about them?

Sammygirl21: Well, its all because of my Diary.

Linds84: What?! What do you mean? Thats not possible.

Sammygirl21: Yes it is, Linds. You just dont understand. My Diary is magic. Anything I write in it becomes true. Thats why I knew what would happen to Chels that day, remember?

Joeman12: So your saying your Diary is magic? Yess! Finally girls understand what boys like to talk about.

Sammygirl21: Well, if you dont believe me, then come over to my house and I'll show you! Im not lying.

Joeman12: Ok, Im coming.

(Joeman12 has signed out of chat)

Linds84: Sam, what have you done? You know that is not possible!

(Linds84 has signed out of chat)

Sammygirl21: But Linds! If you would just.......nevermind.

(Sammygirl21 has signed out of chat)[/color]

The doorbell rang at the Elwood's house. Sam ran downstairs to open it and welcome Lindsay and Joey. They all went upstairs into Sam's room and Sam got out her Diary and blue pen. "We should have just stayed home," said Lindsay, folding her arms. "Linds, we live next door to each other! It was no poblem and be nice," said Joey, warning Lindsay. "Ok, think of something to wish for in my Diary," said Sam. "Hmmm, how about you prove this is crazy," said Lindsay. "Lindsay, Im not lying! You have got to believe me," said Sam. "How about I wish for a taco," said Sam. "Ok," said Joey. Sam wrote.................

Dear Diary,
I am trying to get my friends to believe me that you are magic. Please do this for me and prove to them I am not lying. I wish for a taco.
Best Wishes,
Sam

"Oh Wow, you talk to your Diary in your writing?" asked Lindsay, rolling her eyes. Sam stared at Lindsay, wondering why she was so upset. "What? When is your little wish going to come true?" asked Lindsay. "Yeah," said Joey. Sam put her Diary away and waited. ................................................................................... It had been 15 minutes and nothing happened. "Ok, well, I'm leaving. See ya!" called Lindsay, as she left the room. "Are you ok?" asked Joey. "I'm fine! I should have never told you guys because you never would have believed me," said Sam. "Now you understand why we're mad?" asked Joey, walking away. The door slammed downstairs and a knock on the wall was heard. "Sam! Your Dad stopped by on the way home from work and got you a taco. Here!" Kandy called. Sam sighed.

The next day at school, Lindsay and Joey dodged Sam and ignored her all day. What a life for Sam.
If only they would believe her, they would come back saying sorry and being friends again. But, no, only Sam's luck would be horrible.

Chapter 6

"I do have a Diary thats magic and two friends that won't like me anymore," said Sam, smiling. "No Sam! Don't do it. You can't use magic to bring your friendship back together." Sam walked to her first class and sat down at her usual seat next to Lindsay and Joey. But this morning was different, no Lindsay or Joey. The only person that Sam knew was Fred and he was behind her all ready to go this morning. Sam got out her Diary and blue pen and started to write not knowing Fred was looking at every word she put down.........

Dear Diary,
Thanks a lot. You ruined my friendship. But I don't want to use magic to bring my friends back. That would feel so weird. But I do need some help. I wish for a friend that will be nice to me and understand about the magic diary.
Best Wishes,
Sam

"Ok, now that was weird," said Fred behind Sam. Sam quickly put away her diary hoping he didn't read it. But by the word he used 'weird' yeah, I think he saw it. Sam looked at him and he said, "I'm telling Lindsay and Joey!" Then, he ran over to Lindsay and Joey and whispered exactly what Sa had wrote. "Yeah, good luck with that," said Sam to herself. "They won't believe me for the rest of their life. At the end of that day, Sam was walking alone down the hallway with Lindsay and Joey behind her. Lindsay and Joey were keeping watch to see if her 'wish' in the diary would come true. Sam hummed a tune as she walked. She got out her Diary and looked at it. "Please help me," said Sam to herself. She put the Diary back up and walked towards the bus. Joey and Lindsay were giggling as they turned on a short-cut and got on the bus before Sam. Just then, Sam tripped and fell. Lindsay and Joey were smiling in the seats on the bus. Sam knew it was because of her falling. But then, the wish did come true. A newer girl Sam had never seen before walked up to her and smiled. "Need help?" asked the girl. "Sure, thanks," said Sam as the girl helped her up. "My name is Emma," said the girl. "You must be the girl with a magic diary like me?" asked Sam, wondering. "How did you know?" asked the girl. "The magic in the words," Sam said, smiling. Lindsay was watching through the window. She saw Sam and Emma shake hands, smile, and laugh. Then, they walked on the bus together. "Psst! Joey, look!" said Lindsay, hinting for Joey to look towards Sam. Joey looked at Sam and saw a new girl with her. "Who's she?" he asked. "I don't know," said Lindsay. "You think it's the wish?" asked Lindsay. "Aw, not again," said Joey. "It's possible, though." "Yeah, lets IM her tonight," said Lindsay. "Kay," said Joey.

Last edited by Volleygirl on 9/22/2009, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/21/2009, 9:23 am

Chapter 7

That night when Sam got home, she went to her room and read her new IM.

Linds84: No, Joey! Not right now, I dont have time for comic books.

Joeman12: Why not? They're hilarious!

Linds84: No! We're waiting for Sam.

Joeman12: Oh...yeah.

Sam decided to log on. She knew they were probably going to apologize anyways.

Sammygirl21: Hey Guys. What do you want?

Joeman12: Hey Sam, Linds and I want to say something.

Sammygirl84: Sorry? For being so mean to me and saying Im a liar after being my best friend for years? Yeah.....I deserve that.

Linds84: Really......you do. That was exactly what I was going to say. Im Sorry.

Joeman12: Me too. We sort of found out about your wish you made in the diary because of Fred. He sort of saw you write that and he told us about it.

Linds84: Yeah and we saw that your wish had came true today when you met that friend.

Sammygirl21: Oh....well...thanks. Friends?

Linds84: Friends

Joeman12: Oh Wow! Batman saves the day. Woop!

Linds84: Joey!?

Joeman12: Oh...yeah. Im sorry too.

Sammygirl21: Lol, thanks! Very Happy Well, cya tomorrow at school! Bye!

(Sammygirl21 has signed out of chat)

Linds84: Bye Sam! Bye Joey!

Joeman12: Bye!

(Linds84 has signed out of chat)

(Joeman12 has signed out of chat)

Sam got out her Diary and blue pen that night and wrote.................

Dear Diary,
My friends are back thanks to you. Thanks. And I guess this is all Im going to write this year. But next year will hopefully be more interesting. Thanks for the help. And before I go, I wish for the best Summer Vacation Ever. Thanks!
Love,
Sam

Sam met up with her friends the next day at school. They sat down at lunch and got packed up before they left on their last day of school. "Sorry it was a mess this year," said Lindsay. "Yeah," agreed Joey. They hugged each other. "Nah, don't worry. We still have a whole Summer Vacation ahead. And trust me, this Summer Break is going to be awesome," said Sam. "Wait," said Joey. "Nope, let me ask. How do you know?" asked Lindsay. "Wait for it," said Joey..........."The Magic in the Words," they all said together, smiling.

Last edited by Volleygirl on 9/22/2009, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/21/2009, 9:25 am

Thats the end to that story, it was very short because I had posted 2 chapters a day and there were only seven, soo......but hope you enjoyed it! : )
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/21/2009, 10:26 am

Oh, please remember not to use blue or red in your posts. Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Diary of Wishes 1312Diary of Wishes 2412Diary of Wishes 3349Diary of Wishes 3548Diary of Wishes 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/21/2009, 7:26 pm

Awesome! Smile Haha, I love the

Joeman12: Oh Wow! Batman saves the day. Woop!

Linds84: Joey!?

Joeman12: Oh...yeah. Im sorry too.

That was hilarious. XD Great job!
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/21/2009, 9:07 pm

Thank You soo much!

Oops, Im so sorry! I didnt know about the color and all rule, Sad sorry.
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/21/2009, 9:07 pm

lol, that part was funny, Very Happy.
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/22/2009, 10:12 am

That's okay. Smile Just try to remember next time!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Diary of Wishes 1312Diary of Wishes 2412Diary of Wishes 3349Diary of Wishes 3548Diary of Wishes 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/22/2009, 11:17 am

I will, thanks for letting me know, Wink
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/23/2009, 11:03 am

Mkay, just read this one too!! Very Happy It's really cool; I love the plot! I think you could improve it if you made sure to start a new paragraph every time the speaker changed, and maybe try to include a little more detail; it seems a little rushed. But you've written a great story!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Volleygirl 9/23/2009, 4:09 pm

Thanks! : D Yeah, I just learned that a few days ago and this story was written I think last year, thanks
Volleygirl
Volleygirl
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/24/2009, 11:02 am

Ah, okay. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next