The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~

3 posters

Go down

Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ Empty Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/7/2010, 11:54 pm

Maturity~Kissing, hugging, general romance.
Fantasy~Not so much.

Chapter One
First Sight
~

I remember the day when I was five years old, in kindergarden, in Virginia. I also remember when we moved from Virginia to my homestate of Texas. Mother wanted to move because she missed her sister and mother living in Texas. I couldn't blame her either, since Daddy passed away when I was three. I was depressed like any other five year old kid would, when you're leaving you friends and the place you spent ost of your life in. But hey, I was five back then.

The day I remember the most was meeting Mia Merson,, my first friend at my new school. I also remember Annabelle Ryan,Eliana Lara and Windy Jones. But most of all, I remember Ashton Mexiqure and his best friend, Joesph Rodgriuez. I've always hanged out with Mia in kindergarden, and in first, Lilliana came and we were the best of friends. In second grade was when everything turned around.

Mella and Eva came into the picture. Lilliana began to argue with me, alot. Mia found a new friend, Melissa Martinez. In thrid grade, I was forgotten. I guess they forgot the promise we made, to be BFFs forever and ever. But I never forgot.That promise was a wish we made together, and it never came true. Since then, I have never actually had a 'best friend'. I was always afraid that the same thing would happen again, that my friends would leave me. However, In forth grade, things changed. I found new friends, that are still my friends now. I also realized that I always had a best friend. Ashton. We talked from time to time over the years, and he was like my brother. I was surprised that in fourth, I grew closer to him, and found him being my crush. Everything was fine until fifth grade, when he told me he had a crush on Isabella, one of my friends.

Ashton never found out that how I felt for him. Even now, five years later, when he practically has a girlfriend. Yeah, sure I had many crushes in back then, but my love for them wasn't the same as it was for Ash. I guess I could of told him five years ago like Annabelle said,things might have been different, but now it's too late. I can only depend on the wishes I make every night. That he feels the same way about me as I feel about him. And maybe, my life wouldn't stink so much anymore...

Chapter Two
Embarrasment~

It started as the usual. I wake up, brush my teeth, get dressed, eat breakfast,and walk to school with Annabelle and Eliana. Instead, Annabelle cancelled because she had a docter's appointment, and Eliana is home sick. So, I planned to walk to school alone. Unfortunatley, my brothers reset my alarm clock a bit late, so I overslept. Then, I had to miss breakfast. I left my house, with a grumbling tummy. What a wonderful way to start my day!

Things went bad. I got a D on my math test, I got my new shoes splattered in mud, and ashton is always with Ruby Montez. However, after school, it was better that the rest of the day. It went like this. I was walking, listening to Fireflies on my iPod,when I hear someone calling my name. "Angelina! Wait up!" I took off my earphones and turned around. It was Ashton, being chased by Joesph. "Hey," I greeted, feeling my cheeks turn red. "Hey," he replied. Joesph took deep breaths, and he tripped over his shoelaces and fell into a mud puddle. Joesph was always clumsy. "I'm alright!" He declared. I giggled. " How have you been?" Ashton asked. "F...fine!" I snorted, trying to make myself stop laughing. Ash smiled, and I saw those cute dimples to die for. "Are you going to Ruby's party?" He asked. Ruby's party? Nobody mentioned it to me! Ruby didn't even invite me either! "Gotta go," I took off as I spot Ruby at the corner of me eyes. When I turned back, she had kissed him on the cheek. I felt tears stream down my face. Maybe he would never fall in love with me, and I will never have my Cinderella moment.

===

This afternoon, Annabelle called. "What's up," I asked dullly, still sulking in my room. "What happened after school? When I was walking by, Ruby was smiling, and not at Ashton. THen I figured you walked by there and something happened." I sniffed and held a regular #2 pencil. THe words, Happy Birthday were scribbled in red pen. It was from fifth grade, on my 11th birthday. Ashton had given it to me, so it was important to me.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked my friend.
"Sure," Annabelle answered.
"Did you get invited to Ruby's party?"
"Yeah, did you?"
I hesitated for a bit, then answered in a firm voice. "No."
"What exactly did happen after school?"
Ash asked me if I was going. Ruby was coming by. I left. I turned around. She kissed him on the cheek." I began to feel the painful stab in my heart again.
"I'm so sorry," Annabelle tryed to cheer me up.
"Don't worry. I'll be okay. I hope." THose were my final words, before I hanged up.

Last edited by AlexisPurrincess on 3/10/2010, 11:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ Empty Re: Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~

Post by shadowsowner888 3/8/2010, 7:01 pm

Oooh, cool job! :3 Keep writing.

May I make a suggestion, for how you could improve your style? ^^ (A separate matter from the story and grammar and everything else, cus to be honest, I think it's all fantastic. Very Happy)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 1312Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 2412Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 3349Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 3548Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/8/2010, 8:58 pm

Thanks Shadow. I'm thinking about putting it on Microsoft Word with the spelling check and all that before posting it.

I'm still adding to Chapter ONe too.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Hime 3/8/2010, 9:37 pm

Nice start, Alexis. I like it so far. ^_^
Selene Hime
Selene Hime
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/8/2010, 10:15 pm

Thanks Selene!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Hime 3/8/2010, 10:17 pm

No problem. ^_^
Selene Hime
Selene Hime
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/10/2010, 11:19 pm

Chapter two up!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/10/2010, 11:30 pm

Aww, poor Angelina! Sad
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 1312Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 2412Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 3349Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 3548Fairytales~Wishes Never Come True~ 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down