The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales

2 posters

Go down

Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales Empty Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/1/2010, 8:01 pm

Dark Dreams
And Darker Fairytales
Inspiration:
I honestly was sitting in my room, trying to fall asleep and had the idea. I immediately wrote the intro, but didn't really plan on the rest of the story. I suggest the chapters will be long, but honestly I don't know where I am going with this, so I will only add new chapters when I get some more inspiration. Any ideas just PM me.
Characters:
Rain -- Main Character, female, vampire
Rizzo -- Male, vampire, the one who turned Rain into a vampire

Introduction

I felt a cold wind brush against my skin. I could feel goosebumps against my fingers that were hanging limp at my sides. It didn’t feel like I was wearing much, and the only thing I could remember was blood. And pain. I tried to go deeper into the past, but I couldn’t remember anything. It took me a while to recover my senses. I slowly began to notice that I was lying on crunchy leaves, and a word flashed across my mind. Autumn. I knew what the word meant, but I couldn’t explain it to myself. I didn’t know how I knew all of this information that flashed across my mind. 2+2=4. I finally noticed that my eyes were closed, and when I opened them, all I could see were tall trees with colorful leaves. Browns, yellows,reds, oranges, so many colors. I finally gave up trying to explain things I knew, but didn’t know how I knew. I sat up, slowly, my joints creaking silently, and looked at my clothes. There was a white rag tied around body as a shirt, and another as a skirt. They were soaked with red, blood. I felt some pain in the right side of my neck, and grabbed it, wondering what was wrong. All I felt were two holes crusted with dry blood. A memory flooded into my mind of a rather ugly .. monster maybe? .. sinking his teeth into my neck. I stood up, and started walking aimlessly in a pretty much random direction. I stumbled through the moss, leaves, and tree roots, making my way around large pines. The trees kept growing thicker and thicker, until I tripped over a rather large root that seemed to appear out of nowhere. I instinctively threw my hands out, and grabbed a large root for support. With strength I didn’t know I had, it crumbled under my touch and I fell on my face. I slowly stood back on my feet, rubbing dirt off my face and picking leaves from my hair, which was long, curly, and reached my waist with a brown flood of color. I shook off the slight pain, and made my way through some vines to find a large lake. I opened my mouth in awe at the beauty, to notice how dry my tongue was. I was very thirsty. I dropped to my knees in the damp floor, and drank some water. Although it quenched my thirst, I almost spit it out in complete horror. I thought water was supposed to be delicious, but it was metallic, and disgusting. I couldn’t think of what else I could possibly drink besides water. I did know one thing I could do in water though. I removed the rags, and dunked them in the water, washing the blood out. When there was no longer a drop of red on the white rags, I hung them on a tree branch to dry and jumped into the water myself. Cleaning the layer of dirt from my skin felt wonderful, and I swam around happily until I saw the rags were dry. Then I climbed out, air dried my body, and out the rags back on neatly. I sat under the tree, thinking of what I could possibly drink the next time I get thirst. Suddenly, I heard a terrified scream kind of noise, and looked up to see a dead bird hit the branch. I looked at the bird sadly, and at his bleeding wing, when a drop of its blood fell into my mouth. And that was when I realized what it was that I was to drink. The blood was so delicious, and sweet, and I was eager for more. I stood up, and looked to my left to see… him. The one from my memory. The ugly beast with long hair, nails, or should I say claws, and a weird body structure. The one with fangs. The one who bit me and made me who I am now. A vampire.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales DN41
Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales Empty Re: Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales

Post by shadowsowner888 5/1/2010, 10:48 pm

:3 Nice job! I like your plotline, and though it does feel to me like it's moving a bit quickly, I'm enjoying the story. ^^ Keep working on it, please!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 1312Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 2412Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 3349Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 3548Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/2/2010, 12:11 am

Thanks ! That was just the introduction, the rest of the story will be a little ahead in time, I know that for sure. Maybe about a year. I will definately work on it, I find that going on walks alone helps bring me ideas.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/2/2010, 8:13 am

Cool! :3 And I think that's pretty amazing . . . *-* Walks help inspire me, too! Do you find listening to your iPod when you go is even more helpful?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 1312Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 2412Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 3349Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 3548Dark Dreams and Darker Fairytales 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/2/2010, 12:37 pm

Yes, I actually do. Usually if I pay much attention to the lyrics too, something comes to mind.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content