The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales Empty .:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 5:55 pm

.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales Wurses
Mayday, Mayday. We are alive.

It was supposed to be a nice field trip to the beautiful island of Hawaii, but all that changes when the plane crashes and seven teenagers are standed on an island.

No adults. No one even knows they're gone.

No escape.

maturity . high // fantasy . low

.rules.

follow all the twig rules
only me and fairytales
everyone should stay alive Wink

.pug's charries.

Eric McGorrill (dark green)
Taylor Hagan (blue)
Daley Marin (indigo)
Cody Jackson (dark red)

fairytale's charries.

Lex Marin
Nathan McHugh
Melissa Wu
Abby Fujimoto

Oh, you don't like the rest of the people here?

Nothing you can do about it.

ooc - is this okay? (:

Last edited by PugsRock on 5/16/2010, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales Empty Re: .:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 5:57 pm

(Oooh I like it !)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales DN41
.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

.:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales Empty Re: .:Survival of the Fittest:. A PRP with Pugs and Fairytales

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 5:59 pm

ooc - thanks! (: do you want to start?
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:01 pm

(Actually... can you start please? I have to get myself a pickel Razz )
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 6:02 pm

ooc - xD Sure. I've never had a pickle.

Lemme just do the colors for the first post. You can pick what colors yours will be, too.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:06 pm

ooc- I don't think I will do cololors with so many characters I will get confused
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 6:09 pm

ooc - thats fine. i'll start.

I don't even know what happened. I just remember a crash, an overwhelming, horrible crash that shook every bone in my body, made me cling to the armrests. My knuckles turned white, but I wouldn't let go. And then now, the only adult on the trip left with a few of the kids, and I'm here with six others. The only one I like is Lex, my brother, and he gets on my nerves. I looked over at Nathan. He seemed as if this was all okay. "Hey, what are we going to do?" I asked him. I wasn't exactly prepared to fight for my survival. I thought we were going on a field trip.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:13 pm

Nathan: I looked over at Daley, still a bit shaky from the crash. I wasn't injured, but I hadn't expected the plane to go down. Now the only one who might possibly know how to survive, was gone. I shrugged, not able to let words escape from my mouth just yet.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 6:19 pm

Well, isn't that great. Obviously Taylor and Eric wouldn't know what to do because they probably just think we'll be here for a few hours. Like a rest stop. Everyone else is too scared to think straight. I walked through the sand over to my brother, Lex. "You're a boy scout. We need water. And food. And a place to sleep. What are we gonna do?" I threw off my hoodie; it's really hot on the island, and uncomfortable. The sand was getting in my sneakers.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:25 pm

Nathan: I walked across the sand, following Daley. I reached her just in time to hear her question, and decided to tell her what little I know. "We need water. We can boil it from the ocean to rid of the salt. Then it will be fine. Until then, there is an extra case of water bottles in the back of the plane for emergencies like this."
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 6:31 pm

"Thanks," I answered, but I didn't smile. I didn't like how he knew all this and I didn't. "But how are we going to boil water? I don't know about you, but I didn't bring some pots and pans." Why did I even start talking to Nathan? He's really annoying and I've always hated him since he beat me for school president.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:36 pm

Nathan: "What do you think Lex?" I asked, noticing how uptight she was acting and not wanting to talk to her anymore.
Lex: "Well, I doubt there are pots and pans on the plane, so we will have to make something to hold it." I explained.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 6:40 pm

"Good, Lex," I said, exaggerating each word. "What do you think we could use?" I looked around, but I couldn't find the answer. I always knew that Lex would, though. He's kind of a genius. It's strange, but comforting to know that he can help me. I hope. Will he be able to help me now? I'm the older one. I should know what to do. I should help him, but it's not easy.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:44 pm

Lex: I looked around, fingers on my chin, deciding what we could use. Suddenly, I knew. I ran to the ocean, rolling up my sleeves and pants before wading into it. When I got far enough, I dug my hands into the water and pulled out strips of seaweed. I pulled them to the shore, and grabbed two sticks that were sticking out of the sand. "This" I said, smiling proudly.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 6:47 pm

I raised an eyebrow, not sure of it would work, but we don't really have another choice. "Fine. You can test it out while I try to find some food. I bet there is some on the plane." I started walking over to the plane, but it was difficult. I was scared to go over there, to the place where I was almost killed.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 6:52 pm

Lex: Nathan ran into the plane to find something to hold the water as I began weaving the seaweed on the sticks to make a sort of bowl.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 7:00 pm

I noticed Nathan come into the plane. "Oh, can't get enough of me?" I joked. "Or are you trying to prove that you're better than me by getting the food first? Maybe you should just leave me alone." I found a case with the food inside and used all my strength to slowly heave it out of the plane.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 7:06 pm

Nathan: "What is wrong with you? I'm actually trying to help your brother by finding something to hold the water. Unless I'm not aloud to do that because your afraid of me being better than you." I said, obviously annoyed as I grabbed some plastic tanks that held fresh water. Five of them. I smiled and began heaving them out of the plane one by one.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 7:08 pm

I huffed away, straightening up to make myself seem bigger, taller, stronger. I opened the case and looked at the food, then tried to see how I could ration it out. I stopped suddenly and sat down on the beach, ready to cry. I felt so bad for Lex because I knew there was nothing I could do. I tried to help and I ruined it by making a fool out of myself. I brought my knees to my chest and closed my eyes.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 7:12 pm

Nathan: Finally, I had pulled all the tanks out. I dragged them over to Lex to show him my findings.
Lex: I walked over to the fresh water. "Great! This should last us a week at least, just set them by the plane and I will go find stuff to make a fire." I said, walking toward the woods.
Nathan: I nodded and did what he said. While wondering what to do, I noticed Daley sitting in the sand. Was she crying? I walked over to her and sat beside her. I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. "It's alright. Everything will be alright." I whispered.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 7:18 pm

I was this close to giving in and letting Nathan win, but I still held in my tears, tried to think of the positive. But what positives can there be? At least Lex is here. I don't know what I would do without him. I couldn't help but admit that I was glad Nathan was there. But he doesn't need to know that.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 7:21 pm

Melissa: I walked up to see Nathan's arm around Daley. I smiled, and walked away to give them their space.
Nathan: I kept holding her, a tingly feeling in my core. It wanted to release, but I kept it bottled up, afraid of the feeling. Not knowing what it was.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 7:24 pm

I felt someone's eyes on me, and I inched away, then stood up. I finally realized what just happened. I turned back to the food, trying to think straight. "Lex!" I called. "Can you help me?" I felt guilty again, asking for Lex's help.

Last edited by PugsRock on 5/16/2010, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 5/16/2010, 7:26 pm

Nathan: I stood up slowly and said "Lex went to go get wood for a fire. I'll help though."
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 5/16/2010, 7:28 pm

I don't need your help, I thought. "Fine," was all I could manage. I sorted through the packs of food, trying to count them.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next