The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn!

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn!

Post by Komoda 9/23/2009, 3:48 pm

Whoa, I have so much time to make a blog today that...
It's kinda pathetic.

September 23nd

So, today is a half day...

I feel like such a highschooler sayin' that. ^^

Bruce: Because you are a highschooler...

But I'm a n00by highschooler. That's a totally different thing than a highschooler highschooler, Brucey dear.

Bruce: *facepalm*

Unlike most people who are at their old elementary schools, doing something productive with their lives, I'm sitting in my basement eating livewires and nacho cheese sticks after I already had lunch...

I mean, I plan on getting lots of homework done later, though...

But I have like four hours to do that! XP

My mom wouldn't let me go to my elementary school today.

I don't really care, though... Because I'm there everyday after school because that's where my bus stops to transfer people. Besides, it's for my own safety...

Because people are all going there to kick the heck out of Chea. And if I went too, I'd get in trouble just for witnessing it.
XP I kinda feel bad for her, but she deserves it.

I was friends with her at one point, well sort of, but only because we were running together for track.

From what I gather, she's rather snobby and well... Has done Breaking Dawny things with guys my age and older when she's a year younger than I am.

Yeah, I know, it's probably all rumors... But still. I just don't like her very much.

Besides, she has major muscles. I'm sure she could hold her own in a fight.

Okay, so anyway...

Since I have so much time, I will recount my day in an organized fashion. nod

Before classes ~

Got a sucker from Landon. It was yum. XP Then he offered one to Matthew Scene, and MS was like (in the most adorable voice) "No thanks."

We just kinda walked around offering people suckers and talking to whoever we knew who got off their bus and came to see us. nod

Math ~

Got a load of work to do. As I recall, I stared blankly at the page and talked to people instead of actually doing the questions... XP

French ~

We have such a slack French class. All we do is read and answer questions. Today, I actually like finished all the questions right away... Then I listened to music and chatted it up with Ni and Chuck (Charly). I also noticed that Nathan coordinated his outfit nicely today. He had a burgundy shirt with plaid khaki shorts and white and burgundy stripes. nod His shirt brand was Element. I even know what his boxers look like, but I won't make you guys listen to every detail. Lol. I'm not a creeper, though... Charly saw them too.

Oh, and then our math teacher came and called Binky, Mac and I into the hallway. She asked us if we did anything bad in math class...
Okay, so basically what was going through my mind was that she found the Tylenol wrapper I dropped and thought I was a druggy.
Anyway, we were just kinda staring at her like stunned deer, not really knowing what she was talking about. Then she said someone tied a string from one side of our desks to the other and it tripped the intern.
O.o
I had no idea what she was talking about, but apparently Mac and Landon saw it the other day. None of us actually were the ones who put it there, though.

Science ~

We just like wrote out our lab report today. We didn't do any fun experiments though... So no socializing with Eric, Pascal and Connor for me today. Crying or Very sad

Oh gosh, though... Lol. Selin and I spent like the whole time laughing at Nathan. Ahaha. She doesn't know I like him though, so she probably didn't know why I found what she said so funny... But yeah. Lol. It was good.

Side note: I love using the adjectives "good" and "great". Except I say it with emphasis, so it's just plain awesome sounding.

Art ~
Art was pretty spectacular. The teacher didn't show up until like... twenty minutes late, so we almost had a spare 'cause class was only half an hour long for each period because of the half day..

We were like playing in the hallways and I got Dylan, Mac and Ethan's numbers. I don't really know Ethan, but oh well... XP

Landon crawled down the staircase backwards, pretending to be the nasty old man on Unborn. I was like leaning against the door laughing my head off and Nathan was just staring at us going, "O.o What the h__?"

Then Landon started flickering the lights and we got yelled at by some random teachers.

Good thing it wasn't the scary guy... Because there's this scary man who is always in the basement and he yells at us whenever we go to our lockers. Well, technically it's Xandy and Landon's lockers, but I always go with them.

Last time Landon and I went to his locker, the scary guy freaked out. Lol, Landon opened the door and told me to run but we didn't make it in time... -.-

Anyway, then in art we had to do a report on a certain style of art. I'm doing Egyptian and so are Xandy and Landon.

Fun, fun. Art theory is the best... Not.

Though, I did like sit RIGHT beside Nathan in the hallway without realizing it. Then I looked over and freaked out a little so I stood up and played catch with my library book.

English ~

I gave Charly some gum, and I gave Dylan some gum.

Then Nathan asked for a piece...!
So I gave him some...
And he said "Thank you."
!!

Nathan and I totally looked at each other and like laughed. I can't remember why...
But it was a magical moment. ^^ It was probably because of something Landon or Dylan said.
Or I think it was because Nathan's paper was crumpled so I laughed at that for some reason. XP

Anyway...
Oh, then Dylan was rocking his desk, then he made his textbook fall.
Fail. XP

Oh, and uh... We like played uh... some charady thing, and for some reason Nathan moved into Dylan's desk infront of me.

Hmm... Now, I never did figure out why he did that... O.O
To see better? Because he couldn't see past the girl in front of him who wasn't particularly tall?
Because he wanted to be closer to a friend? Even though the only person he was getting closer to by doing that was... Me?

I'm guessing just because he wanted to be in front, but still. It sure is fun to freak out over everything.

Oh, oh! And Nathan's shoes are Emerica brand. He wore these gold, black and white Element ones on Thursday or Wednesday, but he didn't wear them again after that for some reason. Anyway, Matt's shoes used to be Emerica before he got his DC ones!
Craaaazzzyy coincidence!

I am obsessed.

After school ~
I saw Tyson in the hallway!!! And we almost touched hands!!

Then...

Got picked up at lunch then spent an hour on this blog. nod

Oh! Oh! And greeny dragon hatched when I was at school, Sunrise dragon hatched when I was sleeping, and tropical dragon hatched while I wrote this!

Oh, and Derarko grew up!
Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! BJnK

~~~

Yeah, so overall...
Today was good.

Yay first full day of Autumn!!

Very Happy

Omg... I just realized that yesterday was the first day of Autumn. -.- I could have sworn it was the twenty second today... That means I missed Mabon! Crying or Very sad
Nooo!!! Ah, that's alright. I mean, I did other stuff yesterday... Like, I read some stuff... And, and.. I uh... Wrote some things down... Oh gosh. I am a very confuzzled child.

I was listening to a lot of Hollywood Undead yesterday because I planned on sacrificing it for a week starting today, you know as an Autumn sacrifice thingy. I think I'll do that for all the equinoxes, cross quarters and solstices... Not necessarily with Hollywood Undead, but just give up something for a week. Very Happy But even though I'm not giving it up right on Fall, it works either way... because the equinoxes/cross quarters/solstices can be my days to indulge in what I'm going to let go of the day after! Twisted Evil

Anyway, better get going.

Talk to y'all later!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/24/2009, 10:44 am

Nice blog! x3 Haha, I really love reading all the random stuff.

Especially the parts with Bruce. Very Happy Hi, Bruce!! *waves*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn!

Post by Komoda 9/24/2009, 6:48 pm

Lol, thanks! XP I do kinda mash everything in a random order.

Bruce: *waves back, looking a little paranoid* She better not tackle me again...
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 4:11 pm

*walks over, standing really close to Bruce with a giant smile*

Nick - *facepalm*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 23rd! Yay half days and Autumn! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down