The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th

Go down

Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th Empty Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th

Post by Arianna 9/24/2009, 1:29 pm

Um, let's start.
I had double English, that was cool. Then I had math, where we had an (easy!) test, and then double art, which was pretty cool-ish. After lunch I had P.E. (I'll never like that, but it was OK). Last, I had German, I did a Referat (Presentation) about writing. Twig was one of my sources. We get grades from 0-7, 7 being the best, and I got 6/7 (six to seven) as my grade. Which is pretty good. But **hugs** to Dinushi (who's also here on Twig) who lost her notes and couldn't do it. Sad
I then waited after school for cross country, and Jip and I studied for our history test (on Gandhi). I had cross country, then. We stayed at the school, by the track Smile
Then, I went home, and came on Twig! Yay!
We just had dinner. A randomly funny convo between my dad, my sister (Jayanthi), my brother (Shanta), and me. (My mom's at yoga class.)

Dad: I heard a rumor from Alexander's mom today.
Jayanthi: Hmm?
Dad: That somebody kissed somebody.
Jayanthi: It's not true!
Shanta: Was it you?
Jayanthi: It's just a rumor!
Arianna: *stares*
Shanta: Who did you kiss?
Jayanthi: It's just a rumor!
Dad: *raises eyebrows*
Jayanthi: I did not kiss Fredrik!
Arianna: *stares*

Yah. I'd be sort of embarrased if my 8 year old sister had her first kiss before I did. Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th Icon_lol
xD So that aside, I'm finished.
Bye!
Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th Star3 Arianna Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th Star3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Pretty Cool Blog for the 24th 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down