The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th Empty Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th

Post by Komoda 12/24/2009, 1:22 pm

Don't cut, don't cut this pig! BREE BREE! BREE BREE!

December 24th

Bah, internet trolls always make me feel bad about myself. D: I was reading some of the Youtube comments on the music stuff, and people were saying how only wannabe scene kids or whatever listen to Brokencyde. But seriously, I can listen to whatever the heck I want. People shouldn't be judged by what music they listen to... It's bad enough that my own parents thought I was goth because I painted my nails black. O.o So now I can't dress how I want, can't paint my nails and can't listen to good music without being labeled...

Suspect

Maybe I should watch some RayWJ to cheer me up. Smile
No new video yet... Never mind. Sad

Hey, did you guys know that the dude in Sherlock Holmes, Robert Downey Jr., played Ironman and used to be my fiancé? Very Happy

But no matter...

It's Christmas Eve!!!
And I still haven't wrapped any presents except for my mom's... O.O
Uh-oh...

Well, my sister can help me when she comes home. But I need to wrap hers too!
Crap. XP

I also didn't do like any writing except for some of Too Many Answers. But even then, it was only like 300 words. I just lack inspiration right now. Bloody 'eck...

Argh, and my mom's going for a nap until 12:30... So I need to get her present done like NOW.
And when she wakes up, she'll need me to help her with the treat plates and such since grandpa's coming over...

Augh, and I need to practice my banjo and sax before he gets here. =o Because he'll want me to play for him. And I don't even know how to play the banjo!! Hahaha, oh boy. Komoda needs to stop procrastinating.

Speaking of Komoda, I've noticed that when I'm thinking in third person, I'll say "Komoda" instead of "Christine." 'Cause the other day when I was at superstore, I was standing in the snow in my little runners thinking, "Great outfit choice, Komoda."

XP I'm a cool cat.

Hatch hatch hatch hatch. Hatch, little eggies, hatch.

Augh. D: My mind is like throbbing from all the stress. I don't have enough creativity left to write a bloody half a chapter of a story, yet my dad wants me to make a card for grandpa? *whimpers*

Haha, nevermind, I've got it. Skill... Well, more like I just chose a format for the card, but whatevs.

Okay, so I have tons to do today...

Um, I guess I'll make a list.

1. Eat lunch
2. Wrap presents
3. Write
4. Do treat trays
5. Practice the sax and banjo for the first time in like a year

Ah, well that's not too bad... XP

Anyway, I guess I better get goin', eh? Sorry about how vague this blog was... I get to open Christmas presents tonight, though. Yay! HU shirt! :3 Maybe, I guess.

It's Christmas in Hollywood, Santa's back up in the hood! :DD

Well, bye byes! ♥️ Live long and prosper!

~~Updated at 2:09 PM

Weelll... I've got all the presents wrapped. :3 I had to do my mom's present from Santa, 'cause dad forgot...
-.- And I feel really guilty right now, because I'm like 80% sure that she already has the book that we got for her because it sounds familiar. :/ But we got her a Chapters card, so yeah! It should be all good 'cause she can return it whenever she wants. I don't think she likes Chapters all that much though because it's expensive... But the thing is, with the card, she'll get books cheaper so maybe she'll go there more. I really hope she likes her presents... She's the one who buys the majority of the presents, which is why I worry about it. And last year, dad wanted us to get her a dress to wear to the office, and then they had a big fight because mom said it was something that she needed and not something that she wanted. I kinda wish dad would pay more attention to her... Because I mean, I'm only 14 and now that my sis is moved out, it seems that I have to take the responsibility for getting gifts for her. Sad Not that I don't want to get her gifts! It's just that I have no idea what to get her most of the time... D: It's times like this that I wish I was psychic. She had like literally over 200 books and I can't remember them alll...

Lol, well that's all I wanted to say.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th Empty Re: Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th

Post by shadowsowner888 12/25/2009, 5:05 pm

That's awesome that you think of yourself in third person as Komoda, not Christine. xD I haven't noticed if I do, but I know that I'm definitely Shadow just as much as I am Stephanie.

You could try asking your mom for a big list next time. :3 That's what I did, and it makes moms happy too to know they're gonna get something.

Lovely blog. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th 1312Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th 2412Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th 3349Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th 3548Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th Empty Re: Mo's Bloss Blog - December 24th

Post by Komoda 12/28/2009, 11:22 pm

That's cool! Yay for somewhat-split personalities. :3

Ah, good idea!!

Thankies. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author