The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D

5 posters

Go down

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D Empty Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D

Post by Komoda 9/26/2009, 3:44 pm

The stars lean down to kiss you,
And I lie awake and miss you.
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.

September 26th

Adam (Owl City) is a lyrical genius. I wish I could write songs that well. But poems and songs really aren't my thing.... I mean, I've tried, but I'm more of a story writer. Except for when it comes to goofy poems smug
For example, this is what I wrote for my friend's boyfriend. Well, it's like from her to her boyfriend... They aren't technically dating, but they've been in love for a year or so and they plan on finally meeting each other as soon as they graduate. It's complicated, but yeah.

Anyway, here's the poem.
Nicky, Nickykinz, how I love you so. Everything about you is so beautiful, even your toe. With eyes like chocolate chips and abs like cookie dough, I will never let you go. Oh, I will never let my cookie go.

XP It's epic, isn't it? Too bad she changed her password so I can't put anymore stupid stuff on her profile. XP

Yeah, she jokes about him being her cookie so that's where it came from.

Anyway...

I spent like an hour and a half drawing Buffy in my sketchbook. That should count as six drawings (because we're supposed to draw something 15 minutes a day, ya know, for art) so I only have like four more drawings to do. ^^ Yay! But I also have to have I think 14 hands and feet drawn for October 15th... Which is sooner than I realized. ._.

But, on the bride side, Autumn draggie hatched! Whoot.

Oh... And... Oh my.

*is stunned*

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D Z4n86

Look... At that... Beautiful... Man. O.O And oh my... The leather jacket.

Ah, my sister really shouldn't have told me that Vampire Diaries is on. I'll never stop obsessing over Damon now. Oh, and to top it off, the actor who plays him, Ian Somerhalder, used to be my favourite character in Lost who died. nod

And he's a bad boy, which makes me even more obsessed. I hope Elena like breaks it off with Stefan then ends up with Damon. Just like Buffy! Omg. Speaking of which, I watched the musical episode of Buffy again last night.

*bursts into song, singing in a manly British accent*

♪ I dieeeed... So many years agooo. But you can make me feel like it isn't so! So why you come to be with me, I think I finally knooow... Mmm mmm. You're scared, ashamed of what you feeel. You can't tell the ones you love, you know they couldn't deal. Whisper in a dead man's ear, that doesn't make it reaaal.

Well, that's great. But I don't wanna plaaaay. Because bein' with you touches me more than I can saaaay. So since I'm only dead to you, I'm sayin' stay awaaaaay...
And let me rest in peace!

Let me rest in peace, let me get some sleep! Let me take my love and bury it in a hole six foot deep! I could lay my body down but I can't find my sweet release! So let me rest in peace!

You know, you gotta willin' slave. And you just love to play the thought that you might misbehave. But until you do, I'm tellin' you, stop visiting my grave! And let me rest in peace!

I know, I should go-o. But I follow you, like a man possessed. There's a traitor here, beneath my chest. And it hurts me more than you've ever guessed! If my heart could beat, it would break my chest. And I can see you're unimpressed, so leave me be and...

Let me rest in peace, let me get some sleep! Let me take my love and bury it in a hole six foot deep! I could lay my body down but I can't find my sweet release! So let me rest in peace!

Let me rest in peace!! ♫

*Buffy runs away from Spike in horror*

Spike: So you're not staying, then?

*Sigh* I've watched that episode way too many times. XP I can see like the entire scene for that song playing in my head, too...

Uh...

I have nothing else to talk about, really...

I put chalk on Matt's desk yesterday. It was pretty funny. Kevin laughed. nod
Got chalk all over my fingernail, though. Grinding chalk is tough work, ish.

It's fun reading through Facebook fights. They can get pretty nasty, though.

XP

Agh, I so tired. I wanna write... But yeah. I'm hoping to get more done on my Wild Fire story, but I have to research up all the RPs I did with her, first. So far I'm like... A quarter way through RC part 1. XP I already know how her story's gunna end, though... It'll be sad, but affective. Sad

I need to finish No Answer, too. There'll only be two or three parts left.

And as for BR... Hm. I'm not sure what I'm gunna do with that, yet. I need to spice it up somehow, but it'll be hard to do that and have the plot still play out.

But then again... evil Who says the plot can't change?

Muahahaha!

Agh, I wish I had an actual good idea, though... XP

Need to rant. I would post this in the venting club, but I don't know if I can because it's site-related.

I saw that the song "I Kissed a Girl" was edited out of a post for being "inappropriate."

Okay, I'm sorry, but that really, and I mean really ticked me off.

There's nothing inappropriate about it. She's talking about kissing. It's no worse than any of Taylor Swift's songs. Taylor's all about romancey stuff like that. It's just "inappropriate" because it's talking about two people of the same gender, right? Well, if people have a problem with that, they shouldn't listen to the song. It shouldn't be ruined for us non-homophobic people just because not everyone's as open to things like that. The only thing in the rules about this is to not have same gender couples in stories, but that's it.

Okay, I know that the topic shouldn't be discussed because so many people are against it, but seriously... How many times have I heard that song on the radio? Like a trillion times. It's not like it's anything obscene... It's a popular song. Who hasn't heard it? Just because it goes against certain people's beliefs doesn't mean it should be edited out of posts. I mean, I've seen depressing songs about suicide and stuff on people's playlists. Is suicide actually better than two people of the same gender kissing?

Anyway, that's ittt! Byers! Smile

Last edited by Mo on 9/26/2009, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D Empty Re: Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D

Post by Noah the Flood 9/26/2009, 3:57 pm

You watch Vamp-Diaries to!? Very Happy
Its like, my fav show
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/26/2009, 4:20 pm

Yeah! It's awesome. Very Happy I've only watched one episode so far, but yeah... XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 9/26/2009, 5:03 pm

Razz
Vampire diaries...
That said,(otherwise) Awesome blog!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/26/2009, 7:43 pm

Don't like Vampire Diaries? O.O
Well, anyway, thanks!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/26/2009, 8:14 pm

I missed the second episode Razz
I need to read the books nod
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/26/2009, 9:10 pm

Yeah, same. I read the Vampire Diaries author's other series, Night World, and I loved it. Very Happy Which is probably why I love Vampire Diaries so much.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/27/2009, 1:51 am

I'm going to agree with you on the song, but really it's ultimately the mods' decision.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/27/2009, 10:22 am

Yeah, I s'pose.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/27/2009, 10:32 am

That poem was epic. Very Happy

I didn't edit that out, ftr! >.> Although, I probably woulda, lol. But you're right . . . there's nothing wrong with it, really. o.0 Except for the fact that it's a girl singing it. But it'd be totally different if it was a guy singing it.

Idk, though. xD I guess this is something to talk with the mods about.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 1312Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 2412Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 3349Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 3548Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/27/2009, 11:01 am

Haha, thanks!

Yeah, I get what you mean.

Nah, you don't have to. It wasn't even my post that it was edited out of.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/27/2009, 11:18 am

Meh, well, it might end up being one. xD We'll need to make sure we're on the same page with stuff at the least.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 1312Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 2412Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 3349Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 3548Mo's Blog for the 26th! :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/27/2009, 11:29 am

Yeah, true. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down