The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th

Post by Komoda 12/27/2009, 2:47 am

Happy Boxing Day/Kwanzaa!

December 26th

Okay, so, there's this guy. His name is Jackson.
No, don't worry, I'm not going to get all swoony. I swear I won't.

Anyway, when I first saw him, he was hanging out with Mal's friends. They basically are all from the same school, and I think Mal knows them all through Tristyn who is her soccer friend. Anyway, Jackson had this weird voice thing goin' on and he had longish brown hair. He also wore skinny jeans... Well, he still does wear them, but the story is in past tense. XP So yeah.

Lol, now I'm getting confusing. But seriously, he looked so dang familiar! And I somehow already knew his name was Jackson... It wasn't like a conscious thing, but I wasn't surprised when I found out that was his name.

Then, at our Christmas gathering yesterday, I was playing out a bunch of scenarios in my head. I always like to imagine that my crush or something would end up coming to a family gathering for whatever reason but not because we're related. XD Anyway, then I thought of something (this is unrelated to the crush thing because I don't like Jackson, trust me)... Okay, the only cousin my age that I have is Caleb, but we don't talk. Last Boxing Day, he was hanging out with some guy and I SWEAR his name was Jackson, and the both of them were talking about having a sleepover or something. Lol, idk. Then I kind of thought to myself that even though I couldn't remember him clearly, that he reminded me of the Jackson I knew at school.

Haha, but to explain things, every year at Boxing Day we have this tradition where we gather at the 50+ (old people) club in this town to chat, eat supper and open gifts. XP And it's SUPER awkward 'cause Idk like any of the people there... There's only like 40 people, but still. It's just weird because they're all either seniors, middle-adged, twenty, toddlers or Caleb. XP But it's still fun, because I hang out with Kath, Sam and Nikki. Well, Nikki's my 19 year old sister, Katherine's my cousin the same age as Nik, and Sam is 21, I think.

Okay, so we were chatting a bit about how when the old people die, they cross their names off the birthday list. XPP Now, I know it shouldn't be funny, but it really is. XD Then we got in the topic of, "Who's that guy sitting beside Caleb?"

And then instantly I was like, "Omg, I bet it's Jackson. I bet it's Jackson." (in my head)
Then I looked back, and I could just see this long brown hair. Then I saw his face.

Holy crap. It IS him!!!
Like how tripped out is that!?

Just the other day, I was telling Mallory (since she's my daughter) how she could hang around with Harkit and Tristyn (Harkit 'cause I know him, Tristyn because he's her best guy friend) but I didn't like that Jackson character because he was a bad influence. Like omg...

So I texted Mal instantly, and my sis asked me if Mal had a crush on him or something. And I was like, "No, no. She likes his friend..."
And they were joking about going over there and saying that Mal had a crush on him, but I would've killed them. XP

Oh boy, then on the car ride home, I found out that Jackson's my mom's cousin's kid, so he's my 3rd cousin!
O.o O.o O.o

As shocking as it is, I can't say I'm completely surprised... Because really, in the back of my mind, I knew it. There was always a little Jackson at our boxing day gatherings. And he has my cousin Dakota's nose. nod

Wow though... And seriously, I found out my one cousin (our like second cousin?) Ryan is a total HU fan!! XP Well, not really, but I bet he could be. 'Cause he just has "the look". I mean, he's like 30 or something so the right age, he has short hair, he has that scruffle, he has that style of tattoo on his arm, he has a hat, and a baggy shirt... Yeah, definitely an HU fan. He didn't say anything about my shirt though, so Idk.

Ooh, and I'm related to a vampire!!!!!!! What a Face 'cause there was this dude there that we didn't know, and my sister pointed out the fact that he was pale and looked like a vamp. XP Later I found out his name is Chuck. He looks like the fellow from True Blood... But anyway, he stole my tape measurer in the gift thingy but like he'd need it 'cause vamps don't need tools!! And I know he's psychic too, because when I figured out his secret (with the help of my sis) he started making very human-like comments. Oh, but I'm on to you, Chucky boy! >.> I'll get a hold of your blood supply soon enough.

Then my cousin Brian (second cousin) made a dirty comment. Everyone started laughing, and I laughed too, but I bet he thought I was laughing just to fit in. But oh, I'm not that young... XP I don't think he likes me though, 'cause seriously, he treats me like such a child. He acts like he can say anything around me because I *apparently* won't understand it. I prefer that to when people give me "the look" and cut off mid sentence before they finish the joke, though. But maybe he just doesn't like children...? Bah, I'll make friends with him some day. I think Mark doesn't mind me, though. XP I just seem to get better vibes from Mark.

Lol, it was a very entertaining gathering. I played Scattergories with Nik, Kath and Sam. nod Until they went to the bar... XP They were going to try to sneak me in, but it would have only been possible if I could get Ryan's gf's ID. But we barely knew her, so I just watched Supernatural and Buffy on my iPod after they left. 'Cause my parents freaking card game took literally over two hours... D:

Yeah, anyway, I wish I could have wrote today, but I didn't. :/ I'll have to tomorrow...

Omg, I've been going on Gaia again recently, right? And Joe's starting to tick me off. 'Cause seriously, he purposely tries to make me jealous by bringing up his girlfriends and stuff. And it doesn't make me jealous, it just ticks me off because I don't want to talk to that pedophile anymore in the first place. He's actually disgusting. I'm really not jealous of the fact that he'll get his first kiss. And seriously, considering the fact that he's 21, that makes me feel sorry for him more than it makes me jealous. XP I know I'm probably attracting bad karma right now... but seriously. I have every right to be angry with that creeper. He may have never really been mean to be, but... Idk, what he does is just wrong. He should leave 14 year-old girls be.

Bah. I need sleep...

I stayed up 'til 1 last night redeeming my iTunes money. XP I got quite a few things, though. With 26 of the 60 dollars, I bought 1 Brokencyde song, 2 HU songs, one Owl City single, the whole Ocean Eyes album, 3 100 Monkeys songs, a Supernatural episode, a Buffy episode, 2 Nickasaur songs, some other random song that Genius showed me that looked cool, and the Love Story video. nod I accidentally bought Wild Blue Yonder by 100 Monkeys, though. I like the song, but I didn't mean to buy it... But now, I'm glad I did! I don't know what it is about it, but it just reminds me of dancing under the stars and breathing in fresh winter air. It's such a hypnotic song, really.

Anyway, that's it for today!

Peace♥️
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th

Post by shadowsowner888 12/27/2009, 8:20 pm

That's really interesting, with that Jackson stuff. xD I think you had some sort of mental connection to him.

Brian sounds like a jerk. Razz

Haha, sneak you into the bar? xD Woww . . .

Joe does sound really annoying . . . xP Can you block people on Gaia?

Cool blog. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - The 26th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/27/2009, 9:53 pm

Surprised Maybe!! That would be sweet!

Meh, yeah. XP I don't know him too well, though... I guess I just need to warm up to him. I'm glad Mark seems so nice, though.

Lol, I wish. It would never work, though... Unless my sister like photocopied her ID or something.

Yeah, I dun wanna be a werewolf though. But I guess some of the things I say to him are equally as mean as blocking him... XD

Thank ya!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down