The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P

+2
Jesus4Eternity
merry312
6 posters

Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Empty Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 10:24 am

September 28th!! Very Happy

Well I am glad that some people are still on this site during school hours. Smile I have nothing to do since I am staying home all day. Razz I don't like being sick.... everyone that I email is like "At least you don't have to do school work!" and I am just like "Yeah... I guess. But I would rather be feeling better and doing school work than feeling awful and having nothing to do. xD". I guess they are just trying to make me feel better. Smile But there is nobody to chat with on Yahoo Messenger or Gmail. Razz Because all of my friends are at school. At least since we have block scheduling I remembered that I won't miss the lab in science if I end up going to school tomorrow. Very Happy I hope I can go tomorrow. I really don't want to have to do anymore make up work. I am glad that I don't have to put up with my least favorite teacher today. Very Happy Yippee!

Last night I ate a little mango and this morning I finished it. xD I love mangos! And guess what? My dad got strawberries! Yay!!! I want some later. When I woke up this morning I had a really sore throat and head ache. Razz And I was light headed but thankfully my stomach didn't hurt as much. But I lost my voice. Razz Fun, fun... oh well.

I hope that all of my friends that are sick will feel better. Smile Here is my thing of the day.

Merry's Get Well List (using screen names)

* Amanda (Jesus4Eternity)
* My BFF's sister
* Kgirl (My other friend)

I hope you all get well soon! Very Happy

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Hope-you-feel-better

Well thats all for now! Smile Bye!!!

- Merry Smile

UPDATE: I just got back from the doctor's office. I had to get the flu test and the strep test. Razz I hate those things. The flu test hurts really badly and the strep test just makes you gag. Razz And to make things even better, I found out that I have swine flu. Razz Fun, fun....

Last edited by merry312 on 9/28/2009, 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 10:30 am

Be happy that we're sick together! xD, we have someone to talk to! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Siggy
Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P SiggyMerry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Siggy
Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P SiggyMerry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Empty Re: Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 10:31 am

Haha! I was glad about that. Very Happy Because I have nobody to talk to on Yahoo or Gmail. Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 10:46 am

You're happy I'm sick?!?!?!? xD, LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Merry's Mass of Memories - September 28th!! :D UPDATE: Sick with Swine Flu :P Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 10:53 am

Haha! I didn't say that! xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:02 am

xD, Whateva.

So, how's it hanging? Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 11:08 am

Good. You?
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:24 am

Hungry. Razz XD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 11:34 am

I am too. I want a milkshake. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:38 am

What is it with you and milkshakes? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 11:40 am

idk. xD I like them. Haha! And I don't get them very often so when I get one it is a big deal. lol!
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:44 am

xD, go to McDonalds. LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 11:47 am

Oh ya! They have good ones. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 11:58 am

Or Chick-Fil-A. PEACH MILKSHAKES ROCK! Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 12:00 pm

Oh ya! I had one of those! Very Happy We got it for free too. xD A while ago my dad and I went to Chick Fil A to pick up some dinner and there was a sign outside that was like "Free Small Peach Milkshake with an purchase!". I was like "HEY DAD!!! LOOK!!!!". LOl!
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 12:09 pm

Coolio!

I'm hungry....
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 12:12 pm

Yeah. Razz I hate being sick because you get hungry but nothing sounds good. Razz
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/28/2009, 6:22 pm

Aw, hope you get better, Merry! Swine flu stinks, not that I've had it, I'm just pretty sure. xD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 9/28/2009, 6:31 pm

Wow, Swine Flu, isn't that like Really serious Surprised
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 9/28/2009, 7:05 pm

Jade wrote:Wow, Swine Flu, isn't that like Really serious Surprised

I don't think so; people just like to get others freaked out.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 8:02 pm

Thanks guys! Smile

It isn't as serious as it used to be. But 3 of my friends and 3 other kids in my grade have it and some others....
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/28/2009, 8:08 pm

Swine flu can be serious. Depends on the person. It's just that all the cases that were in the media were serious ones, so everybody got freaked out about it. A kid in my class had swine flu over the summer and he said that it was just like regular flu.

Get well soon! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 9:54 pm

Yeah, it isn't that bad. But my mom wanted to go to the doctor because I have asthma and the last time I got the flu I ended up in the hospital. Razz But I was like 3.

Thanks! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/29/2009, 8:02 am

Yeah, the media has a habit of only showing bad things, so everyone freaks out when there children/parents/siblings get it. Razz They talk about how a few people have died, but they don't mention how hundreds of people were just fine. xD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/29/2009, 8:36 am

I know. Like they used to shut down schools but now it is just like any old flu. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down