The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post]

3 posters

Go down

//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] Empty //Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post]

Post by Horsey 10/1/2009, 11:19 am

Maturity: Kissing, animal mates, small fights
Fantasy: Talking animals, mind connections between horse and rider

You drive down a long, narrow dirt road through the forest. Large trees surround you on either side. Birds are chirping, streams are gurgling, and the faint sound of whinnies and nickers cna be heard in the distance. At the end of the drive, a large red barnhouse sits in the corner of a white open field. Tons of horses are grazing in it's lush meadows. Trail heads lead into the forest...it's the perfect Horse and owner paradise.

/*/ Welcome to Cedar Stables/*/
Rules:

I will allow humans to kiss, but nothing major. No getting married/pregnancies, most kids here are [at the oldest] 18
No cursing at all The worst is: "Crap" or "He/she swore"
No godmodeling
No powerplaying
All the normal rules....yeah

Facts about the roleplay:
This is sorta magicalish. Horse and rider each have a mind-connection with each other, meaning that they can choose to talk to each other, or hear what each other is saying
Horses are kept in a big red barn that is connected to the main field. The barn is open and always stocked with food, so horses can come and go as they please.
There are sperate rings for each sporting event you choose to compete in; the stables will hold little competitions year round
As well as sports, there are just regular riding trails throughout the forest

Human form:

Name:
Description[hair color, skin color, ect.]:
Personality [optional]:
Other:

Horse form:

Name:
Gender [stallion, gelding, mare]:
Age [adult, foal, young]:
Description:
Owner:
Other:

/*/ Cedar Stables Staff/*/

Head trainer: Tiffany Yune

Basic trainers:

Sport trainers:

~~~~~~~~~~

Students:

Aubrey Calishian with her stallion Ace
Sapphire Chanson with her mare Tempest
Chase Kyree with his stallion Aio

Last edited by Horsey on 10/1/2009, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] Empty Re: //Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post]

Post by shadowsowner888 10/1/2009, 6:11 pm

((Looks like fun! Very Happy Remind me to join tomorrow. I don't really have time right now, lol.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] 1312//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] 2412//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] 3349//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] 3548//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

//Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post] Empty Re: //Cedar Stables// A stable RP [humans and horses] [unfinished but you may post]

Post by Horsey 10/1/2009, 9:27 pm

[=D I will Shadow. You are the only one that has joined my RPs so far...Are my ideas that unoriginal? =[]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/1/2009, 9:34 pm

Name: Sapphire Chanson
Description: Short strawberry blond hair, with darker blond highlights. Her eyes are a bright, vivid blue, hence her name. She tall, but isn't so short either, and is really, really skinny. She's pretty strong for her seemingly insubstantial size.
Personality [optional]: Played out. Very Happy
Horse: Tempest
Other: Uhm... nope.

Name: Tempest
Gender [stallion, gelding, mare]: Mare
Age [adult, foal, young]: Adult, but still only five. So, young adult. xD
Description: Stormy grey/white coat with large brown eyes. She has a black star on her forehead, which is shaped like a lightning bolt.
Owner: Sapphire Chanson
Other: She has a little bit of a tempter issue. xD
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/1/2009, 9:40 pm

Name: Chase Kyree
Description: Deeply tanned, and very dark hair. Green eyes, tall-ish... I'm not feeling too descriptive. xD
Personality [optional]: Played out.
Horse: Aio
Other: Nope.

Name: Aio
Description: Pure black, 'cept for his white stockings and white blaze. He's really cute too, being a foal and all. xD
Owner: Chase Kyree
Other: Nopers.

[If these guys are accepted, RP?]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/1/2009, 9:57 pm

[Accepted!]

[And of course we can RP Smile ]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/1/2009, 9:59 pm

[Woot! Who and who? I'd prefer to use Sapphy, but take your pick.]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/1/2009, 10:02 pm

[Sapphy and Aubrey?]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/1/2009, 10:05 pm

[KK, I shall start. Now, one question. Do they live at the stables, or is it like a place where they can board their horses?]

Sapphire, gently tugged on the lead rope, and Tempest nickered softly, but refused to move. Oh, you silly horse, the girl thought patiently.
No, I'm not, Tempest seemed to smile smugly as she replied through her thoughts.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/1/2009, 10:09 pm

[Um...the riders live there, I guess. I just have to think of how...xD]

Aubrey slipped her leather reins over Ace's ears, then put her foot in one of the stirrups. She placed her hand on the horn of the saddle, and hoisted herself up with some effort. Enough carrots for you. Aubrey shook her head, and padded the black stallion's neck.

Ace whinnied softly, trotting slowly out of his stall, and into the open field. Some apples, then?
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/1/2009, 10:14 pm

[Okey dokey. xD]

Okay fine, you're not silly, but you are stubborn, she continued.

Tempest made no answer, but flicked her her ears and started to walk after her owner.

Sapphire smiled and opened a gate, let herself through, and closed it again. Then, she mounted her saddle-less horse and lightly tapped her bare heels against Tempest's sides. Both horse and rider liked going bareback, so that was usually how they rode.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/1/2009, 10:21 pm

[Meh, I gotta go do my homework. Razz Reply, and I shall reply again when I manage to get back on.]
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/2/2009, 3:38 pm

Aubrey smiled and shook her head, letting the reins hang loose in her hands to Ace would trot a little faster. Slow poke.

Am not!

Are too!

Ace snorted and broke in a canter around the field. What about now.

I think I may need another horse if I am going to compete at all.

Ace snorted, extending his legs further until he was galloping alongside the white picket fence.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/2/2009, 3:42 pm

Sapphire noticed another pair - a girl on a stallion, and clicked her tongue lightly. Let's race them, she suggested, grinning devilishly.

Tempest flicked her ears back and started from her easy walk into a full on gallop. How's that? she sniffed, and then turned back to focusing her attention on going faster.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/2/2009, 9:39 pm

Aubrey took her eyes off the path that Ace had chosen, to look around. She spotted what appeared to be another girl and her mare riding bare-back. She smiled in a friendly manner, and waved.

Who're they? Ace snorted, continuing to gallop along.

I don't know.

Why did you wave?

I'm being nice!
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/3/2009, 1:51 pm

Sapphire waved back, a delighted expression on her face. Her heels tapped lightly on the mare's sides, and the horse leapt forwards.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/3/2009, 4:46 pm

Aubrey laughed as she leaned over Ace's neck, now holding on to his black mane instead of the braided leather reins. It's like I'm flying!
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 10/3/2009, 5:58 pm

Gradually, Tempest slowed to a high stepping walk as the fence drew nearer. Casually, she nibbled at the grass as she walked along.

Sapphy grinned breathlessly. That was great!

I know, Tempest replied smugly.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 10/8/2009, 9:49 pm

Ace slowed to a fast trot, his black coat glossy with sweat.

Aubrey crossed her arms. You ran too hard, enough for you. She tugged on his reinds gently, and directed Ace back to the white fence.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down