The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

3 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/1/2009, 6:46 pm

Clearly, Avvy tempted me. xP I’ve made this video with me singing . . . some songs . . . er, weell, I’ll probably be making a thread for it soon. If iMovie is compatible with Tinypic.

I haven’t done much today. The others were all gone on a field trip, so yeah; I didn’t really do anything productive, instead taking the chance to stare at screens all day. nod Besides going online, I played Wii, recorded my singing, did a little bit of guitar, and that’s it. I’m about to do the writing stuff . . . I’m hoping I can freewrite and edit some DS within like an hours. >.>

It’s cold. *sigh* There’s like a cold front going through or something.

Today I had babysitting. I wrote this before I had it, so idk how it went. I’ll let you know if you ask me, though. xD

I don’t like having a cold. Cus I mean, it’s not a bad one. But half of my nose keeps getting clogged. >.> Inhaling watered-down Tai Fu vapor helps, though. And if you decide to smear it on your face for whatever reason, you’ll find it’s a fantastical moisturizer. nod

My singing video, currently on Jake, is copying to Shay II, my flash drive . . . >.> It says there’s thirty-six minutes left. Out of 1.60 G of files. And this wasn’t even a long movie. You can bet I’ll be deleting it off Jake and Shay once it’s on Mac, though; Jake only holds like eight gigs, and Shay four. I don’t really wanna have all that space taken up. xD I’m just glad my stories only take up a few hundred kilobites at the most, which isn’t even a megabite, which isn’t even a gig. nod

All this talk about gigs is making me want my iPod Touch. xP And a wireless router. And . . . *counts* thirty-five dollars, so I can pay my mom back for my bro’s b-day present, and for the Amazon stuff. I really do spend a lot . . . and I still have to buy myself that magazine subscription. >.>

Are Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart really engaged? Cus that would be SO cool. And once they got married, we’d all have a good excuse to not have to listen to our mom when she tells us to close our eyes when they kiss in the Twi movies! Very Happy (OOOOOH. o.o KRISTEN’S YOUNG.)

I hate my nose. xP *stuffs kleenex into it*

I got BurgerKing yesterday. Very Happy WOOTness. And I have a mega-thingy of soda, for once, instead of the medium-sized cups.

Hmm . . . well, I think that’s enough. xD If I have another dream, I’ll add it in tomorrow morning.

Oooh, I did have a dream! Very Happy It was an awesomeful one, too . . . like, a perfect plot . . . but that caused a huge internal war for me. >.> I ended up promising God I wouldn’t write it (and you’ll see why), but I really want to. Maybe if I change the dude’s species it’ll be all right . . .

See, there was this guy. He had, like, a tail. And big animal ears. And he was hot. And I was curious about him. He was considered disabled cus he looked so weird, but he didn’t seem that way to me. And so when we met, we fell in love, and then I found out he was a demon.

>.> *plotness*

Twilight, anyone? xP Well, he was like a “risen” demon or something, like he didn’t want to be a demon. And he could shapeshift, and because he didn’t want me to lose my soul he started to avoid me. But thta ended up being impossible. And I found out how to shapeshift too, and we found out about this bratty middle-aged neighbor who tried to kill him just before I woke up. xP That was a fun dream . . . I really really wanna write it . . . but I can’t cus I promised. *sigh*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Jinx 10/1/2009, 7:18 pm

Give me the liiink when your finished with the vid!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Arianna 10/2/2009, 1:05 am

Me too! But you need to go to File>>Export and then go to .mov. That works quicker.
Sorry about the cold. xP Why does your mom tell you to close your eyes when RPattz and KStew kiss? (I had to use those nicknames. xD)
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/5/2009, 8:53 pm

I will. Very Happy

That's okay Ari; I'm mostly better now. Very Happy And it's because she just has an aversion to us seeing kissing at all. >.> Even when the people are married, she tries to make us close her eyes. But then, she makes out with dad all the time in front of us, and pretty much encourages us to watch.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down