The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

4 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/11/2009, 9:04 am

Baking soda agaaaaaain . . . gah. It’s stinging around my nose. xP Stinking annoying.

Afi, I dunno if you’re gonna see this. xD Probably not. But remember that How to Be Ninja video? I watched the three sequels, and man, they were messed up . . . o.0 Boys are such pervs.

Guess what?? I started working on another new song!! xP I have the tune for the verses, but the prechorus and chorus are bugging me cus I don’t want everything to sound too much the same.

But anywho, I feel like posting the lyrics so far. And before I do - my mom said I could post What It’s Like to Be Alone as long as my name’s not on it. So as soon as I get my Filden account activated, I’ll get it posted for ya guys. cheesy

Okay, so here’s the new song. I’m not sure yet what it’s called, though. xP And ignore the spastic “rhyming.”

I tried . . . to make us something more.
I swore . . . I would open up the door.
Now I see . . . that these things can not be forced.
And now I’m left with a shard of broken hope.

Memories . . . worth nothing anymore.
Nothing but . . . my curdling recollections.
They’re all . . . the stuff I can think of.
When all I want, is to not care anymore.

PRECHORUS
What am I suposed to do? Now my life is falling through.
I don’t have anything left . . . to live for.
I wasted time . . . chasing after you.
What for? I should’ve known.

CHORUS
I’m lost you. And I’m . . . sorry.
Now I just want . . . to go back to before.

Whee!! Don’t you just love those crappy rhymes? xP

Anywho, I bet you can guess right away what that’s about. xD

OHMIGOD. What’s wrong with me?! I just pictured Jamie walking into my room when I’m not looking and reading the song, then commenting on it. And I’d whirl around with shock, instantly recognizing his voice. o.0 See? My obsessions become habitual.

Hmm, I just remembered that I should start planning my second novel for the Nanowrimo, the just-in-case-i-finish-the-first-one one. The gargoyle one. xD

Gosh dang it. >.> My freaking mom just called me down for prayer time. I have no aversion to it itself, it’s just . . . her. Ugh. She’s so relentless when it comes to this, it’s like, if she has to wait a single second too long she calls and calls, over and over. And it’s always right in the middle of me doing something, like schoolwork, or blogging. It annoys the crap outta me, I can tell you that.

Maybe she’ll think I’m a vampire cus of my weirdly white face, and run off screaming into the night. cheesy

My gosh, my other brother is so annoying too. o.0 Why does he care whether or not I come down to prayer time? It’s none of his business. If I’m really wanted, mom’ll keep calling me. Just cus I don’t answer doesn’t mean I didn’t hear.

Haha, what a nasty kid I am. xD

I suppose I’d better go. >.> Not like you’ll be able to tell the difference, but I thought I’d say so anyway.

Haha, everyone else ditched too, so it fizzled. xD Woot. Now I feel bad though. I’m so selfish.

So, guess what I want to be for Halloween! (Have I already said this? o.o) See, I’m gonna wear a Pootnic mustache, a pair of vampire fangs, and a fedora thingy. cheesy Isn’t that just epic?

I have to go as something Christian though, apparently. xP Since our mom wants us to get with the theme of my BFF’s family’s Halloween party we’re going to. But there’s nothing original in that field! You can be
a. A saint
b. An angel
c. Jesus
d. A priest/nun
e. The pope
f. That little old lady in New Moon with the rosary who shouldn’t have got eaten by the Volturi.
g. Yourself! (Just tell everyone something like, “Cus we know I’m such a saint already. xP”)

And two of those are clearly out of the question, being guy costumes. Then, angels are too kiddy unless you’re gorgeous and pale, and saints are too ordinary. There’s no way my mom’s gonna let me be that little old lady, and a nun is just disgusting. So I have nothing legit at all. xP Do any of you guys have any ideas? Cus I’m drawing a blank.

Well, I guess I’m done. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Arianna 10/11/2009, 9:16 am

Nice blog Smile I don't know what you should be either - but then again, I'm an atheist, so I'm not much help there. I'm sure that someone else will have a great idea, though Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/11/2009, 9:40 am

Lawlz, yeah . . . it was hard enough for me to come up with all those. xP I'm not one for brainstorming about something I don't like. Thanks, anyway!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 10/11/2009, 9:51 am

Yeah, I'm sorry I don't have any ideas. Lemme google it... Nah, nothing good. xP
What's with the baking soda, though?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/11/2009, 9:56 am

It's supposed to be an awesome exfoliator that you can find around your house. xD I'm hoping it is, cus I've been using it . . . I'm just really sick of having a weird complexion, lol. Cus it's not like it's horrible, but it annoys me when I look up close in the mirror.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 10/11/2009, 10:06 am

I'd try that, but I don't really care. xD Good luck with it, though. Usually simple things like baking soda work the best, I've been told. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/11/2009, 1:30 pm

You could be Mary. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 10/11/2009, 1:44 pm

Sorry that I don't have any costume ideas. I'm Jewish. xD A Christmas tree? xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/12/2009, 9:27 pm

Thanks!! xD Lolz.

Oooh, Mary . . . that's better than the others at the least, lol. Very Happy And I could wear, like, a blue robe, and tell my friend who's called Mary that I was going as her.

That's okay Pugs! xD Lol, actually, that'd be quite fun . . .

OMIGOD. hysterical You guys are going to be cracking up when you see 'the true story of twig.'
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down