The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th!

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th!

Post by Komoda 10/11/2009, 1:07 pm

Yay! Nathan gave birth to his alien baby. grin

October 11th

I actually have to do something today... Crying or Very sad Because all day yesterday I played Sims. :/

I wanna write another freewrite about Da Kurlzz, but naw. I can't allow myself to have another over obsessive celebrity crush like with Jackson Rathbone. I must remind myself that I will never meet him. no

Um... Today, a 21 year old man texted me saying "I wanted to give you my heart but the doctor said it would kill me."

Or something along those lines. I really don't want to go upstairs to grab my phone, so nyah.

Lol, anywho... I replied, "Um, haha?"

Because I am brilliant. Don't even deny it. That was the perfect reply right there.

Um... So, long story short, I shouldn't have given Joe my number. Because it's not like I can pretend that I hadn't been able to get onto the computer... But, I can always say my phone died or somethin'. I guess.

Today Lemon Tart and I might be able to hang out!!
WHOO!!

Party time. cheesy

I like making one sentence paragraphs.

Because it's fun.

And I change ideas a lot, so I kinda have to.

...Not really, but meh.

You better get up out the way! Tomorrow we'll rise so let's fight today! And no, I don't give fudge what you think or say, 'cause we gunna rock this whole place anyway! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
♥️Hollywood Undead♥️♥️♥️♥️
-Undead

I like sitting around and doing nothing. But then I regret it later, because that's procrastination. And procrastination is bad for you. It make your grades go "kaplunk!"

J3T is epic. At first, I had no idea what parts he sang, but he sings like all of Young. He speaks in 3rd person a lot. nod (J3T is from Hollywood Undead, fyi)

Omg... Rotflcopter.

My mom thinks I have a sick sense of humor because I came to her laughing after watching an HU interview.
In the interview, J-Dog said that they didn't want to go on tour with Charlie Scene 'cause his girlfriend was pregnant. Then he asked CS if he wanted to elaborate, and this is what Charlie Scene said...
Okay, here I was thinking it was so adorable that he wanted to stay back with his girlfriend, but...

Charlie Scene: "Yeah, she was pregnant... With somebody else's kid. So I didn't want to go on the road... Until I punched her in the stomach. Say no to abortions, just do it yourself."

Then there were gasps in the background, and J-Dog and Da Kurlzz laughed. Then J-Dog was like, "That was soooo bad."

Then CS told them to edit it out of the interview, but this was the raw footage of it so yeah.

Lol, so my mom said that that wasn't funny at all because guys actually do that. Then she called CS a mean name. Rotflcopter. He was totally kidding, though... Although, I wouldn't put it past him to actually do that. But J-Dog laughed right when CS said that she was pregnant with another guy's kid, so he was definitely kidding around.

Anyway... O.o

I think there's something wrong with me because I actually enjoyed watching Jonas at Mal's...
Harumph.

Um, I have nothing else to talk about. XP Bye!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th!

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/11/2009, 2:14 pm

You. Like. Jackson. RATHBONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He's mine! xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! Siggy
Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! SiggyMo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/11/2009, 2:31 pm

Lol, I used to. I got over that, though. That was... Hmm... January, I think. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/11/2009, 2:37 pm

Okay. *hugs Jackson* xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/12/2009, 9:24 pm

Haha, Charlie Scene is a weirdo. xD I like Da Kurllz much better. (Not like I know anything about them; it's just a little bit addictive to watch you freak over 'em. cheesy)

And there's nothing wrong with you at all! Nobody can stay away from the power of the Jonas. What a Face
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - October 11th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/12/2009, 10:04 pm

Psht, yeah. Who wouldn't like Da Kurlzz?

Haha, no kidding! That show is epic.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down