The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th

2 posters

Go down

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th Empty Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th

Post by Arianna 10/12/2009, 2:17 pm

I honestly cannot call this a blog. It was my freewrite. And then I got bored. So I present to you, Arianna's blog-ish-diary-ish-freewrite-ish post! Woot!
Please excuse all the errors and the things like FIVE MINUTES LEFT FIVE MORE TO GO. It was a freewrite which I planned to write for 10 minutes, as I was sort of writers' blocked. I'm not, now. I wrote like half a chapter on Imprisoned. And Spencer's in it. Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My lips trembled as I said the word. “Leaving?”
“Yep.” He didn't seem sad. Not at all. He seemed happy. I hate this freewrite. It's boring and stupid, but I need to write for 10 minutes. If you're reading this right now, you're proably going like 'what the heck is Arianna doing? This freewrite (xD, I wrote feewrite. Like it costs me something. You get that? Yeah, yeah? So funny. xD) is boring and it hasn't got anything to do with some random person who's lip trembled as she said the word 'Leaving' with a question mark after it, then listened to some guy who said “Yep.” and who didn't seem sad, not all all and who infact seemed quite happy.
Three minutes down, seven to go. Ummmm, I'm going to write a blog! Nuuuuu, but I don't want to write a blog! Okay, well I have to so I might as well continue (that didn't make any sense. But... xD) So yeah, um, blog.
Today was a monday Smile It was very Monday like, you know, because mondays are always like 'argh I just want to stay at home and sleep!” so I was tired in the morning. I went to school and FIVE MINUTES DOWN FIVE MORE TO GO! I think I have writers' block, you know. But I don't want to. Wow, I'm impressing myself with the worst freewrite... EVER! xP. So let's keep telling the nice people reading what happened in my day. Smile
So, um, I went to school. Yeah, that makes sense. I want to be homeschooled, but I'm not. So there. XP And at school, I... Had classes. Yep, not much interestingness there. I want to read this book and do this video thing and post another chapter of ITR, but my seven-year-old brother (bother is more like it) is on the computer. But I'm babysitting him, so I can't just shove him off. That disappoints me.
Um, yeah. Lemme see, the most interesting point of my day... Probably um... let me think... I had German, then English, then Break, then Homeroom, then double ICT, then Science, and then Spanish. Spanish was the best because I saw my crush. Smile Yeah. Smile But then again, it was also my favorite class today. We're just reviewing stuff so it's really easy. And, what else is there to say? Um, in Spanish, our teacher was like (we were working with questions, like quien and que and como, but with accent marks which I can't make on this keyboard) 'who kissed *mycrush*?' except for she said it in Spanish, of course, and this girl who was sitting next to me (Elanor. She's in my cross country team. Yeah.) was like 'certainly not anyone who was in their right mind!' or something like that. But that's pretty much a compliment at our school, 'cause people are pretty mean. XP
After school, I had cross country. That was okay. We had to do 5 laps warm up, but it was so cold, that we went inside and played a (running) game instead. And then I came home, and here I am, writing my blog-ish-diary-ish-freewrite-ish thing.
Woot! I've managed to get through this whole writing thing in 11 minutes. I want to actually write, now. I'm going to take that as a good sign. Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodbye and I hope that you're not too confused now,
Like a Star @ heaven Arianna Like a Star @ heaven
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th Empty Re: Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th

Post by shadowsowner888 10/12/2009, 9:21 pm

hysterical That was an epic freewrite. It made sense, but I was cracking up at some of the randomness.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 1312Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 2412Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 3349Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 3548Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th Empty Re: Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th

Post by Arianna 10/13/2009, 12:57 am

xD
Thanks!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's is-this-a-blog? Blog for the 12th 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down