The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggay Blog - October 12th

Go down

Mo's Bloggay Blog - October 12th Empty Mo's Bloggay Blog - October 12th

Post by Komoda 10/12/2009, 10:38 pm

Alalalalala.
I hate Saw. I hate Saw. I hate Saw.

*rocks back and forth in corner*

Yeesh, I'd be a mess if I actually watched the thing. The commercials just make me want to throw up. :/

October 12th

Um, I haven't even started my art report yet... It's due on Thursday this week. I have no idea what to do, though. I have research for it, at least...
Oh, and I also lost my art pencils. I'm hoping they're in my locker. DX I'm slightly stressed right now, but that's okay. I'll live.

At least I have a new bag for all my art supplies. ^^ Yay!

Okay... So, since it's Thanksgiving 'ere in Canada, I will list some things I'm thankful for.

1. My family and friends
2. Internet
3. Vampire shows/books
4. Hollywood Undead
5. Music
6. Writing
7. My intelligence nod

Very Happy Very Happy

I had two pieces of lemon meringue pie today.

I also played Sims hardcore. My son, Wolfgang, moved out, Nathan got promoted to the top of his business, Wolfgang fell in love with his nanny (who is an elder, but I made her dye her hair blonde and wear makeup so that she looks like Madonna) and... Kayda and her girlfriend are going steady, Adam is going out with Lilith and Kayda and Adam aren't so rebellious anymore. no They do good in school. Adam's also at the top of his career, so he'll be an overachiever if he gets an A+. But seriously, if he gets an A+, he's not going to school anymore after that... Actually, naw. I'll make Da Kurlzz go to military school. The rest of the kids can turn out fine, I guess.

Oh, and I put Hollywood Undead on my Sims system files!! That means my Sims can party to awesome music. Very Happy Very Happy

Speaking of HU, I've decided that I am going to put an HU T-Shirt on my Christmas list. grin I'm so excited. I'm not sure which one yet, though. I need to ask Mallory's opinion, because she has awesome taste and I don't want to get the same shirt as her brother... Razz

Omg, I just watched Gossip Girl. It was epic. And I will HAVE to watch it again next week, because in the preview for the next episode, two of the guys were about to... kiss. O.o And I need to find out who it was!!! It looked like Chuck or Nate.

Chuck is awesome. He's so over-dramatic. He has a total batman voice goin' on. XD

Uh, I wrote a story today...

I got inspiration when I was doin' research. So basically, it started out as a free write, then it turned into an actual story. I really like it, but I can't post it because the whole idea behind it is too mature, and it's really... Well, yeah. XD

The basic idea of it is about this High Priest who's creepin' on a High Priestess. Well, not really but uh... It's hard to explain. XPP Rotflcopter.

*People with London accents walk in*
Here, here! You may have your champagne, kind sire.
*pours glass of champagne*
*random guy lifts up his monocle*
Oh, why thank you, Fredrick.
*smells the champagne*

It's fermented just how I like it.
*butler beams proudly*
I'm ever so glad, sire. I made it myself.

*guy with monocle spits it out*
You made it yourself!? But you rarely use a hair net! This is blasphemous! I won't have it!
*pounds fist on table*

But sire, my lice has been gone for a week already!
But we must take precautions! That is seven times the normal waiting period, but I told you, you must wait ten! Go slit your wrists, get ticked and go jump off a bridge!

*monocle guy turns into Charlie Scene*
Wait up hold on... oh no, got you [lovely gentlemen] in a choke hold,
And I think I like you, but my 9 sho’ don’t. How many shots 'til you hit that flo'! I bet fo'!

*butler turns into Funny Man*
Yo Charlie, you loco!
Fo sho! How many people dippin' in my fo do!
I see three!
WEREWOLF!, no!

Komoda: Bravo, Bravo!
*throws bouquet of rubber chickens onto stage*

Besides the random lyrics for Dead in Ditches at the end, that was purely all my genius right there. It had nothing to do with the story I was talking about before, either. Seriously. That was just something that popped into my head and I just had to share it.

I am... Sorta excited to see Nathan tomorrow.

But not really. ._.

I don't know what else to say...
Because I must do laundry.

So bye-byes!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down