The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's Epically Horrible Blog for the 13th

2 posters

Go down

Arianna's Epically Horrible Blog for the 13th Empty Arianna's Epically Horrible Blog for the 13th

Post by Arianna 10/13/2009, 12:24 pm

Actually, my day was fine. I'm just talking about my lovely writing here. xD
Ahh... Arianna's amazingly random and awesome free write for today. I really am degrading my quality for these, but who cares. At least, sometime, I can do a good chapter or so on Imprisoned or the like after I've finished my free write So cross your fingers.
Um, what did I do today? I went to school. We had double science, break, then we had.. um, I can't remember! Now I do. nod Art, which was a double, and then we had history. After lunch we had double PE.
In science we did an experiment. That wasn't fun. Then we had break, and in art we did lino-block printing. It's fun, but I don't know if I'll finish soon enough. In history we had a presentation and then in PE we had the 12 minute run. I managed to run 8 laps (which gives me 5/5 points!) even though it was so cold. That's 2.4 km in 12 minutes. Awesome, right? After that, we went inside and we played dodge ball for like... 20 minutes? IDK. My crush was there, but then again, 3 out of 5 of the classes in our grade have PE at the same time, so because we did the 12 minute run all together, it wouldn't make sense to all play small games of dodge ball We lost the first time, and won the second. And we lost the first time because I was a ghost when I obviously should have been playing. Yeah, right.
After school, I came home. Duh! Well, I finished Knife Edge. It's a good book, but it ends on a really bad cliffhanger – like you don't know if someone is about to die or live. Really. So that wasn't good, because we don't have the next book in our school library and I don't want to order it. XP
I haven't got much else to say, have I? I've still got to talk for... 6 minutes? No, actually 4. And I'm typing, not talking. XD Erm.. I hate it how when I'm typing in open office it always capitalizes xD and xP to be XD and XP because they're after a full stop.
And now comes the best part of my blog! An actual free write! Wow, I surprise myself sometimes. I don't want to do a free write, but now I just typed that, so I guess I'll have to.
“Why are we here?” I asked, looking around the dark room as Flynn tried to open the door at the other end.
“To get the amulet. Were you even paying attention earlier? Wait, scratch that. I know you weren't paying attention. You never do.” He managed to get the door open and I still stood at the other door, not wanting to leave the light from the hallway. “Come on, silly! A bit of darkness isn't going to hurt you.”
“Kay,” I said, taking one of my shoes off and lodging it between the door and it's frame to make sure that there was no way at all that the door would close. Flynn entered the other room, and I stopped at that door.
He pulled a flashlight out of his pocket. “No, you couldn't have got that out earlier, when we were trying to navigate through a pitch black hallway. Of course not.” My sarcastic tone rung through the... other hallway? This was another hallway too, crap.
“We had to save the battery, idiot.” As you could see, Flynn wasn't the nicest person, and he was even meaner to me. “Come on! We haven't got forever.”
Actually, we have, I corrected him in my head. Immortals did have forever, contrary to his beliefs that we had to be quick and rushed for everything. “Coming.” I responded, going as slow as could be considered fast as I followed him.
“The amulet!” he exclaimed. I laughed, hardly able to walk anymore. “That's not the amulet. Now you're the idiot! It's a frog!” Flynn turned deep red and began to walk further, while I stared at the frog for a few seconds before continuing.
“I hate frogs.” I said, then ran down the hallway screaming. However, as I went out the last door, I accidentally closed it, leaving both my shoe and Flynn inside. I shrugged and continued walking.
By the time that I got back to the academy, a constant thought was plaguing me. I was forgetting a fact. Oh, yeah. That door needed to be picked and I had the pick-locking set in my pocket.
I never saw my shoe, or Flynn, for that matter, again.
What an epic free write, right? So, yeah. I'm not really in the mood for writing anymore, so I shall say goodbye, I guess. I managed to resist the temptation of typing in all caps when I noticed that I finished 10 minutes of writing (you could say I have writers block. xP)
Like a Star @ heaven Arianna Like a Star @ heaven
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's Epically Horrible Blog for the 13th 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Epically Horrible Blog for the 13th Empty Re: Arianna's Epically Horrible Blog for the 13th

Post by rattyjol 10/14/2009, 12:08 am

Nice freewrite. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down