The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing

4 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing Empty Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing

Post by PugsRock 7/13/2010, 12:21 pm

Hey! (: Thanks for clicking on my blog.
It's raining today, so I guess I can't do anything interesting. I wanted to make a video today... but I guess I'll have to make it indoors. The video is a spoof on Bump-Its.

In case you didn't know, last year I had a huge problem with my Math teacher. It started on the first day of school, when she asked who were Mets or Jets fans. I like the Yankees and the Giants, so she had picked favorites from the beginning. She also asked who wasn't organized and my friend raised my hand for me. Wouldn't she know that she was only making our new teacher hate me??
She always found something wrong with me, and would yell at me every day. If I didn't show my work on the right piece of paper, or answer the odd problems instead of the even ones, I would lose all of the credit for the homework assignment.
One day she kept me after class for not participating, and then threatened to bring our grade down a letter for not participating. After that, I checked my grading chart to see how she divides the grades and participation/effort wasn't even on the list.
I talked to my mom about it and we realized that the only class I wasn't participating in was that class. We then discovered that I wasn't participating in class was that I was afraid of her. I thought that, if I didn't get the questions right, she would yell at me more and think I was stupid. And who wouldn't hate that?
In the middle of the year, she would always find a reason to yell at me. I was sharpening my pencil when I should have done that in homeroom because I was wasting time before a test. I guess it sounds like a valid reason to yell at someone, but at least three kids were behind me in line and five had already done the same thing. And she yelled at me.
Finally, at the end of the year, on one of the last tests, anyone who didn't get a perfect score were seperated from the rest of the class to correct the test. I looked at the only problem I got wrong and re-worked it several times, but came up with the same answer every time. Then I looked over at my friend, who got the problem right.
The answer was 33%. I put .33 (the repeating sign over the second three). Then I showed my teacher and she said she wasn't going to give me full credit because she only wanted one three!! So I only got 1 point out of 5!
You don't understand how happy I was when school ended.
So why did I write all that?

Because I looked at the school website yesterday to learn about my teachers next year.
She got moved up to my grade!!
Without me knowing, she e-mailed and called my principal to find out if it was a mistake. And no, it's totally real. She requested that I can't have the teacher anymore, but (I don't know if this is true for you) the grade is set into two 'teams.' There are 4 teachers on each team, and my old math teacher is on the team that I really wanted, because all the teachers there know me and like me. But I guess the other team is better than her. I'm just really upset.

xD So, did that bore you enough?

My uncle... he's a really nice guy and I only see him once or twice a year, but he's really embarrassing. Him and I are complete opposites. I try to avoid talking to... everyone as much people. And he talks to anyone he sees. The employees at the ice cream shop, bagel store, Apple store, waiters, customers in random places...

When we go out for ice cream, he doesn't eat. He just talks to the scooper people and asks them questions about history and classic literature. He pays them, so they like that, but I'm pretty sure they don't want to listen to him. xD
And everywhere we go together, he has to take my friend that he's obsessed with. xD I don't think he's aware that I have other best friends. And if she is busy, he gets really upset.
So, anyway, wherever we go, he has to tell our whole life story. "See these two girls? They get straight A's, and are best friends, and are beautiful, and so nice, and this girl [my friend] has two professors as parents who went to [insert fancy university names]! By the way, what's your nationality? Where did you go to school? What was your childhood like?"
It's really embarrasing. xD But he's nice. I think he goes a little overboard, though. If I look at something for more than a second, he offers demands that he buy it for me. Last year he practically bought the whole Staples store.

This week, I'm going to this little band camp thing. My school and another school get together at our elementary school (because it has a big stage) and practice music for three days, then have a concert. We're pretty good, actually. But the music is easy, because we have to play with 4th graders in some songs. Fortunately, two of my friends are there. They play clarinet.
Monday, my mom stayed after for a half hour talking to some kid's mom about my teacher. They could have talked for hours. xD But my mom had to get home because our water cooler started leaking.

So that's my way too detailed, boring blog, but it's finally finished. (: See you soon!

Bye! (:
~Pugs

(My blogs are always just under 1000 words. Why can't I write 30 more words? xD)

Last edited by PugsRock on 7/14/2010, 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 12:45 pm

Dang, I'm really starting to hate your teacher and I don't even know her. lol
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing SiggyPugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing SiggyPugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing SiggyPugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing SiggyPugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing SiggyPugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing Empty Re: Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing

Post by Arianna 7/13/2010, 2:23 pm

Same. Your teacher sounds really, really, mean. I hope that you get into the team you want but don't have to deal with her. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:22 pm

I had to practice Clarinet today. :\ Well really it was like "Show up at the high school and play or else you're kicked out of the band." xD
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Pugs Blog - Horrible Teachers, Embarrasing Uncles, and Trumpet Playing Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 7/14/2010, 11:40 am

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:Dang, I'm really starting to hate your teacher and I don't even know her. lol

xD Yup. I don't know why she's a teacher... I think she hates kids. xD

Arianna wrote:Same. Your teacher sounds really, really, mean. I hope that you get into the team you want but don't have to deal with her. Smile

Thanks! (:

<3--[Emily]--<< wrote:I had to practice Clarinet today. :\ Well really it was like "Show up at the high school and play or else you're kicked out of the band." xD

xD I have to practice trumpet a lot, even if I don't want to. I play a lot of summer concerts.

By the way, I finished the blog. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down