The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late!

5 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/13/2009, 11:22 pm

It's like, I might as well, ya know? xD

My mom was a jerk again more. But I managed to get myself ungrounded for today, as you can see, by going with my younger sibs into the library and sticking around while my mom went to the bank. I'm still grounded tomorrow, though, unfortunately. xP

It's gonna be fun, though. Very Happy Cus ya see, I'm going to see Up for Ron's sister's b-day party. And the "Freebird" family has the most EPIC parties, cus they always have awesome party favors picked specially for each person, and usually Ron and his sis are both at the parties cus they're a good family and stuff. So more likely than not, I'll get to see him! WOOT! And we can talk about deep things. Like Bulbous Bouffant. nod

Ooooh . . . Undead is majorly epic. cheesy It's like a mix of heavy rock and rap. I should so put it on my iPod. Although, I have a feeling if my mom found out, she might murder me. >.>

OOOH! YAY! IT'S ON REPEAT! cheesy I love this guitar line. It's, like, Crazy Horse. The Saxes in my band used to play it sometimes in sync, and it was cool. And Jamie can play it epically on guitar.

I made this silly little video called Samantha the Epic, where I taught my baby sister to behave epically. rolleyes And finally she achieved it, when I stood her on the toilet seat, and she shut the bathroom door on me. (It's a small bathroom. xD I could still reach her when I was standing outside it.) And then at the end I put Goodbye by Miley Cyrus, and randomly popped a Bella and Edward pic in . . . and then for the line, "I remember when we kissed," I put James attacking Bella. And before that when it said "Suddenly my cellphone's blowing up with your ringtone," I put JAMES AGAIN. cheesy

It was hysteric. xD Man, I should so show that to you guys, except it has my face and my sister and other brother's and other sister's . . . ah well. I'll live.

Mkay, well, this is probably too short, but that's about it! nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late!

Post by rattyjol 10/14/2009, 12:05 am

Haha, I'd like to see that vid. XD But like you said, you can't post it. rolleyes Oh well.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late!

Post by Cyn431 10/14/2009, 2:18 pm

*screams* BULBOUS BOUFFANT!
I picked the right blog to read. nod But OMG, my friend and I love that skit! [Assuming that's what you're talking about... If not well I just screamed about stuff that makes no sense to you, but I do that a lot. nod]

Anyway, back to the other stuff:
Sorry about being grounded. =\

That sounds like a really fun vid--I agree with Ratty, I'd like to see that... But you'd sort of have to ban yourself for a few hours if you did, wouldn't you?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/15/2009, 6:45 pm

Yeah, probably - it's actually a song, but 3/4 of it could be considered a skit. xD So yup, probably!! "Hi." "Hi." "Are you waiting for the bus?"

That's okay. xD It gave me a day to get sleep.

@ Ratty & FP - Lol, yeah, I would probably need to ban myself. xD And probably get deposed as a result.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you today's news late! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 10/16/2009, 12:37 pm

Awesome.

Last edited by Dragon Cat on 10/16/2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 10/16/2009, 4:39 pm

NIce. xD

I've been showing everyone Bulbous Bouffant. I told people to watch it on a Facebook video.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/16/2009, 5:20 pm

Sweet. cheesy Doesn't it totally pwn, lol? I wonder if it inspired the Potter Puppet Pals people. xD

(Speaking of that - Cullen Cutout Chums. nod It doesn't exist, but Gri and I came up with it.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/16/2009, 7:19 pm

Haha, that would be hilarious. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/17/2009, 11:08 am

Ikr? cheesy We even changed the lyrics to The Mysterious Ticking Noise. Snape is "Em, Em, grizzly bear Em" (which makes no sense xD), Dumbledore is Rosalie, Ron is Mike Newton, Hermione is Renesmee, and Harry is Edward. nod Then . . . Hogwarts was Forks, and Voldemort was . . . er . . . I think it was Jacob Black. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/17/2009, 11:36 am

Niiiiice. XD You guys should actually do that and put it on YouTube. Or at least post it here. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/17/2009, 12:01 pm

Yahh, I wanna. cheesy

Except, first we need to find a bunch of magazines with pics of them, and lots of popsicle sticks. >.>
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down