The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

2 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/16/2009, 5:12 pm

”Jamie,” she said, leaning over the seats toward him.

He spun quickly around, energetic as usual. “Yeah?”

“I need to talk to you after band.” She was smiling the way she usually did when she talked seriously to people, making sure to not give anything away from her expression. For all he knew, she’d be asking him to give her a hundred dollars.

“Okay. What for?” he asked. He, too, was behaving a bit more seriously than normally, having caught onto her attitude.

“Well - do you want me to just say it now?” She’d have to hurry. People were starting to surround them; already, almost all the other trumpeters had taken their seats, and the trombones behind them were coming into the chairs as well.

“Yeah, go for it.”

“Okay, well, you found out I have a crush on you, right?” It was surprisinly easy to say; she knew that even if she did have a crush on him, it wouldn’t be any harder. It was one of her favorite things about herelf, her ability to stay calm when most people would be really nervous.

“Yeah, apparently everyone has a crush on me,” Jamie said, chuckling kinda sheepishly. “Sorry.’’

“Well, I don’t anymore,” she said with a grin.

“Awesome,” he said, holding his hand up for a high five. She knew, as she hit her hand to his, that he wasn’t being a jerk or anything. He probably wouldn’t have minded even if she did still have a crush on him. This was just his way of saying, “Good for you!” in, of course, a non-sarcastic way. Jamie was one of those guys who never were truly mean, even if they did tease you sometimes.

“Yeah. So, I just wanted to make sure that we’re still friends,” she said, feeling finally happy inside. Now it would all be over; her crush troubles were gone.

“Yeah,” he said, nodding. As if to say, ‘Of course we are!’ It was such a relief to hear. Cus she’d secretly been worrying that he’d be a jerk and say something like, ‘We were never friends!’ But he hadn’t. And so Stephanie was happy.

The end! cheesy Wasn’t that a beautiful (true) story?

Bridget never showed up, actually, so it basically was all the trumpeters. xD So Jamie and Mary moved down a seat, and it was awesome. Jamie got us doing the wave and then we had an air band, and we had a scheme to go up and sit down in the same row as the best three trumpeters. But the adult helper woudn’t let us. *pouty* We’re just as good as them!!

Senior, which was before this, was pretty good too. I was like really weirded out at first, since I didn’t have a clue what I was doing. I didn’t have my music for that band yet, so I would have to read off someone else’s. Mrs. Black and this other lady actually had me sit on the right side of the first trumpet. (Like, as if I was first instead of him, rather than me sitting on the left side and looking like second.) And then, Joe’s the second, so it was cool. cheesy We all kinda shared a few weird jokes that only were funny in our own minds. And then, Joe needed valve oil. So he was gonna go to my trumpet case and get it himself since I told him he could use mine, but after standing there for a moment trying to figure out which case was mine (“the black one by the teal purse”), I ran over to help him out. And our hands kept brushing cus I was trying to get it out and he was but he didn’t know where it all was cus it was kinda in this weird little compartment. But it wasn’t awkward at all. cheesy (I’m never awkward, lol.) And then he’s like, “thanks,” and I went and hurried to sit back down so I didn’t miss anything.

Haha, I like touching guys’ hands.

(For the record, we can just assume I have a mini-crush on every guy now. xD Which is basically how it was before I’d had one on Jamie.)

And then, the trombones had to play this part by themeslves. So I was like turning around to watch, and the fourth or third best one was like watching me. We made eye contact, and then we looked at each other a few more times. I had like this jolt of wondering if we were meant for each other, and the time where Amanda says “God takes things from our lives to pave the way for something new” popped into my head; he was even kinda cute. But we don’t even know each other, and he’s probably too old for me anyway. xD

So the playing itself wasn’t so bad; I kept getting lost, but I think I did pretty good for someone without their own music. And I had to play with the first dude on his solos; idk who he is, but he’s like some ten- or eleven-year-old and he keeps getting confused on when to come in or something.

After band, Mrs. Black was really grateful. =) It made me feel good.

Of course, when Ann found out that I talked to Jamie, she was jokingly disappointed in me; she and Danielle kept encouraging me not to, to just ignore him instead. xD But I don’t really wanna play any games, and plus, now I have a new official guy friend. (Which makes three total . . . not counting Joe cus it’s not official cus we haven’t /called/ each other friends yet. xD

But we did dance . . . maybe that makes it official? xD)

And I don’t really count little kids as ‘guys’ for the record. If I did, I’d have like a ton. xD Cus I’m friends with pretty much everyone I’ve talked to more than once. Cus people that aren’t teens are just . . . well, kids. So I don’t consider the boys guys yet.

Man, I don’t like Mark. >.> He’s just way too quiet. He’s never once said /anything/ to me, you know. He just like communicates by facial expressions and the occasional laugh.

And I don’t like mom either, of course. She’s still a jerk, and she’s such a hypocrite. Even though she tells me not to play games with people, that’s what she does all the time. She throws a fit if we have any criticism about anything she does, she tries to guilt trip us if we put up a fuss about anything, she’s just a general werewolf, if someone makes her mad she holds a grudge and acts like a brat . . . okay, well, I admit most of those aren’t necessarily games. But seriously, how old is she? Ten?

My Twilight journals, tape adapter, and iPod car charger came today. cheesy I used the tape adapter, and I switched songs every minute or so. Except for one that I played until the first heavy guitar beats started. (Undead. xD) I didn’t really want my dad to hear the words, even though I had the clean version.

Maaaan, I want the normal version. xP
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Komoda 10/17/2009, 12:11 am

Haha, who's Mark? 'Cause he seems exactly like me. XP

Ahahahaha, I'm so glad you like Undead. It's such an epic song. Have you listened to the normal version before?

Sweet blog! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/17/2009, 11:04 am

Mark's this dude from teen club, that I used to know before that when we all did gym. And he's just . . . annoying! xP Do I have to be a guy before he'll grace me with his speech? Gosh.

Noooo . . . rolleyes I haven't . . . but yah, even the clean version is epic. XD Maybe I should go listen to a preview on iTunes.

Okay, I just did. xD Haha, yeah, I'd be dead if I got that version.

Thanks! ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 10/18/2009, 12:47 pm

XP I'm sure he's just shy.

Yeahhh... Because it's not just the swears, but they cut out like half of J-Dog's verse in the clean version because it was too dirty/violent or whatever. Poor JD. DX It wasn't even that bad.

Welcome! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/18/2009, 5:21 pm

Yeah right. >.> I still dun like him.

o.0 Huh.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down