The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

2 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/18/2009, 11:49 am

I just read, like, this book that’s a Spiderman fanfic. And I realized something - Spiderman is just as epic as Batman. cheesy

Nick - o.0

No!! I’m not falling for him! I’m just saying. In, like, a being-a-fan way. nod

Nick - Oh. Okay. *nervous laugh*

No, really!

Nick - All . . . right. ^^’

*mutters* Geez, it’s nice to see how much you trust me. xP (Ignore that comment, Nick. I know I’ve been too much of a flirt, and so it’s my fault. xD)

Nick - *pretends to ignore* rolleyes

Thanks. xD *huggles Nick*

Nick - *kisses Shad*

smitten

So, anyway. They’re both, like, these superheroes that fight crime cus there’s like a lot of crime. And they’re both ripped. cheesy And they wear weird outfits, and they’re brave, and smart, and have relationships. *smug face at Komoda*

But you’re better, Nick, I swear. cheesy Cus ripped guys are kinda scary. You’re, like, perfect. And you’ve always been really brave and smart, too. Cus, I mean, you’re homeschooled!

Nick - Thanks. xD But I have the feeling you just complimented yourself, too.

Maaaaaybe. rolleyes

But as I was saying, I do have some reasons I like Batman/Bruce better than Spidey/Peter. nod

Nick - Come on, now, Shadow, just admit it. Spiderman pwns. smug

Nu-uh! I still like Batman better. Razz (Spidey’s my second, though!!)

Nick - You really have a thing for liking your guys’ likes second best, don’t you? xD

. . . . >.> There’s only one other example, mister, and that one doesn’t even count anymore!!!

Nick - If you say so. rolleyes

ANYWAY. I like Batman better because he was never a nerd - from what I know - and he can be awesome without powers, and his suit is way more dignified than Spidey’s and it’s black like a shadow *cough*, and he’s rich. cheesy (Right?)

Nick - *subtly fans self with a wad of cash*

Nice, Nick. xP I already knew you were rich.

Nick - Just thought I’d bring that up. rolleyes

Hmm. I just started thinking about songs. And guess what? Fileden is totally screwing out on me. xP I haven’t got the email that it said was sent, and I haven’t even got any help when I emailed the admin. I think I’m just gonna ask my mom for a Youtube account that I can use for videos like that, like, stuff without my face or anything. (I’ll probably just sick lyrics and stuff in, so you guys can look at something at least. xD) She’ll probably say no, though, and idk if she’d let me use hers because we’re eventually gonna post vids actually of us on it.

She might say yes, though, if I swear the videos won’t give out any personal deets like that. cheesy And if I promise I’ll be responsible and not watch any weird stuff. Cus the last time I asked to get my permissions for YT back was, like, a year ago . . . or so . . .

Mmmmhmmm, yessss. x3 I’m liking this plan.

Today I was so bored. D= I didn’t wanna write, or read, or use the cpu, or play Wii, or play guitar, or write letters back to my friends, or take a nap, or - DANG IT! I shoulda done that so I could daydream. Cus I never actually considered it. >.> But going to bed is awesome, cus then as you’re falling asleep you can get a nice scenario stuck in your mind, and even if you don’t actually dream it you can have an almost dream of it. Very Happy Where, like, you’re kinda dreaming to where it can play itself out a bit, but where you’re still awake, and if you move it all goes away and you get all your consciousness back. And this happens when you’re almost asleep.

Dreams are so wicked. cheesy And they let me live out my lovely little fantasies . . .

Oooh, I finally found Stella to download!! It might even be competing with Comatose for my favorite song - maybe I’ll have a tie. x3 Cus Stella is a seriously awesome song. Even though it’s sick, and not even explicit so there’s nothing better. You guys should listen to it, though, if you don’t mind that stuff. cheesy

Haha, I even listened to it really loud so I could dance retardedly and pretend I was doing a good job in the solace of my room where nobody would see how much it failed. cheesy

Listen to it! nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by Komoda 10/18/2009, 12:52 pm

I just read, like, this book that’s a Spiderman fanfic. And I realized something - Spiderman is just as epic as Batman.
*eye twitch*

XP Lovely blog. I agree with you about the almost-dream thing... It's so fun. Very Happy I'll have to listen to Stella now, too. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 10/18/2009, 5:22 pm

Hey, I'm not saying you have to think that! xD That's just my opinion. And I still like Bruce more, as we saw.

Thanks. x3 And do it! Do it!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down