The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D

4 posters

Go down

Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D Empty Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D

Post by Moony 10/24/2009, 5:29 pm

A book I wrote in third grade. It is OK, but not the best piece I've done.

Chapter 1-

Annabelle and Lily sat in a fluffy armchair in the stuffed animal's side of Santa's Workshop. Annabelle was a light blue teddy bear, and Lily was a tiger.
"When is it going to end, and we can live in peace?!" asked Lily, half to herself. The king of Doll Town, and the President of Stuffed Animal Village were having some issues. Stuffed animals were wanted more then dolls around Christmas, and the dolls wanted to get rid of them. Many dolls got ripped by Lily and her family. Annabelle spotted Bob in Doll Town; Bob was Annabelle's secret crush. He glared at Lily, who had ripped his aunt and uncle to shreads. His gaze softenned when it met Annabelle's eyes. He kept on working.
"He is WEIRD. I don't even know why he cares if I did that to his aunt and uncle! They tried to kill him" said Lily quietly. Lily was a bit more.. outgoing, then Annabelle. Annabelle usally prepared people for battles, and worked in one of the hospitals.
"Y-Yeah.." said Annabelle, noiticing a strange piece of sparkly stuff.
"I am going to go get ready for dinner, I will see you at your house, Lily!" Annabelle deicided, getting out of her chair. She followed the sparkle to the border of Doll Town. It turned into a cat-fairy.

* More coming soon *
Moony
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D Empty Re: Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D

Post by catbuster 10/24/2009, 10:11 pm

Neat, sounds pretty cool so far.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D Empty Re: Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D

Post by shadowsowner888 10/25/2009, 9:52 am

This is good so far!! Smile I hope you'll add more soon; I wanna see what happens.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D 1312Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D 2412Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D 3349Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D 3548Secretly in love- a book I wrote in third grade! ;D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 11/22/2009, 1:30 am

Interesting... I really want to see more, and find out where it's going! x]
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down