The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start

+4
Haileadorable211
B
Rosebell32
Doggiewriter23
8 posters

Go down

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Empty School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/22/2010, 9:11 pm

*In no way does this copy Love Academy. This came completely out of my own head and since WI wouldn't allow me to have this RP, I came here and didn't even know there was a Love Academy until I did this*

Maturity: Serious Kissing, Pregnancy, Dating, Marriage, Drugs, Alcohol
* School Of Love *

Book 1 : Love Has A Start

Welcome to School of Love. A place for guys and girls to hook up. Maybe you've been broken up with in the past or maybe your looking for Love but couldn't find it anywhere else but here.

Rules:
1: No foul language
2: No details during pregnancy.

Form to join:
Name:
Description:
Personality:
What they want/look for in a guy/girl?
What they don't want/don't look for in a guy/girl?
Other:

Last edited by Doggiewriter23 on 7/25/2010, 6:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1173

Back to top Go down

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Empty Re: School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/22/2010, 9:11 pm

Dorms:

Dorm 1:
Tess Smith
Jake Hastings

Dorm 2:
Brooke Hastings

Dorm 3:
Ashaina Suzumaya

Dorm 4:
Maggie Manson

Dorm 5:
Sarah Cunningham

Dorm 6:

Dorm 7:

Dorm 8:

Dorm 9:

Dorm 10:

Last edited by Doggiewriter23 on 7/25/2010, 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Empty Re: School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start

Post by Rosebell32 7/23/2010, 12:04 am

Name:Maggie Manson
Description:School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Meet-ariana-grande-intro
Personality: Sweet, very over sensitive, competitive
What they want/look for in a guy/girl?Tall,sweet, funny can sing, is hot looking, as a dashing smile
What they don't want/don't look for in a guy/girl? Mean, Jerk, ugly!
Other:
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/23/2010, 9:26 am

[[This is a lot like Love Academy.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/23/2010, 9:35 am

Form to join:
Name:Ashaina Suzumaya
Description:School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start F3ur6s
Personality:Shes outoging and tough and is always the weird girl.She wears alot of lolita and Harajuku type clothes.Shes sweet but not very sensetive and she hardly ever crys.
What they want/look for in a guy/girl?Shes wants a guy who will protect her and love her no matter what.He also has to be outging and it would help if he had a cute accent.
What they don't want/don't look for in a guy/girlSnobbish of stuck up with no sense of humor.They are always with the in crowd and would ditch her in a second.
Other:NOPERS
((but it isnt love academy))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/23/2010, 10:36 am

[Abby! *Tackles* Where've you been? Haha Your back ]

Form to join:
Name: Brooke Hastings
Description: School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Selena11
Personality: Brooke is a Sweet caring girl who loves to have fun. She is very outgoing and adventurous when she wants to be. She can sometimes be shy and quiet around people when she's nervous but that hasn't happened- yet. She has a sweet Italian accent, and Besides that she's a flirter and the rest is to be played out
What they want/look for in a guy/girl? Bad boy, funny, guys who don't take advantage of her, blonde or brown hair, brown eyes, adventurous like her, and a guy who likes to have fun and be sweet.
What they don't want/don't look for in a guy/girl? A rude guy who only has her for show, a guy who hides her away from the world, a boring guy, and snobby jock like guys
Other: Noppe

Form to join:
Name: Jake Hastings
Description: School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start Taylor10
Personality: He is a badboy trouble maker who gets in trouble sometimes, he is a flirt half the times, and is sweet and nice when you get to know him. Jake is a funny and fun loving guy who loves to just hang out and meet new people. He is very very protective of his little sister, And like his sister he has a sweet Italian Accent, He's adventous and outgoing for a guy like him.
What they want/look for in a guy/girl? Looks, A girl who likes to have fun, Brown and blonde hair, girl who loves to laugh and smile
What they don't want/don't look for in a guy/girl? Annoying bossy girl, Know it all, Preppy girls, and girls who try to change him-
Other: Nope :3
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/23/2010, 12:40 pm

[[I just noticed something interesting....you joined Love Academy yesterday @ 5:37 (around that time) and you created this at 9 in the evening. Exactly how would you not know about Love Academy if you joined it before making this thread? I'm just curious.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/23/2010, 12:44 pm

((I guess she just has the idea before she joined and made the rp after why r u interigating her?))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/23/2010, 2:52 pm

Haileadorable211 wrote:((I guess she just has the idea before she joined and made the rp after why r u interigating her?))
((You would be correct. I actually wanted to do this idea on WI but since WI doesn't like threads like this, I came here. Love Academy gave me no ideas whatsoever. I had this idea written out on notepad on my computer))
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/23/2010, 3:52 pm

((;D woot i is physcic))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/24/2010, 4:01 pm

((Characters are added! There is one lucky girl who got paired with a guy)
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/24/2010, 5:14 pm

[[ Abby rp... if you have a character? :3 ]]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/25/2010, 6:23 pm

((I can RP now. I haven't made characters yet but I can ))
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/25/2010, 6:30 pm

| Cool :3. Awesome, so who and who? |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/25/2010, 6:31 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:| Cool :3. Awesome, so who and who? |
((Well, who do you want to RP with the most. That determines who I want to RP with))
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/25/2010, 7:45 pm

| Jake and who you have :3 |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/25/2010, 7:46 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:| Jake and who you have :3 |
((OK. You know I'm called Romance Queen, right *hint hint*)) ((By the way, I have the dorms switched around. Tess is actually Jake's dorm mate))

Tess looked throughout the dorms. She was looking for her dorm. 412.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/25/2010, 7:54 pm

| Hehe Yep I know :3. We still have Jacob and Jenna on your rp |

Jake walked down the hall and torwards his dorm. He was curious on who lucky girl he would be dormed with him. Jake soon found his dorm and unlocked the door and walked in looking at the inside making him smile slightly. He got his bags and brought them over to one of the beds and sat them down.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/25/2010, 7:57 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:| Hehe Yep I know :3. We still have Jacob and Jenna on your rp |

Jake walked down the hall and torwards his dorm. He was curious on who lucky girl he would be dormed with him. Jake soon found his dorm and unlocked the door and walked in looking at the inside making him smile slightly. He got his bags and brought them over to one of the beds and sat them down.
((YAY! You remember!))

Tess finally found her dorm. Rattling the door handle, she found it was open. She opened it and walked in. As she walked in and saw a REALLY cute guy.
"Hi"She said, shyly"I'm Tess."
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/25/2010, 8:16 pm

(Way too much like Love acadamy...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 7/25/2010, 8:17 pm

((OK, I wish you guys would stop saying that. I did not copy Love Academy. Nor Did I steal anything from Love Academy.
I actually had a site just for a role-play like this. So I did NOT steal Love Academy))
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/25/2010, 8:27 pm

Name:Sarah Cunningham
Description:Long black hair that reaches the middle of her back, her bangs cover her right eye but has a purple streak in the middle of them, she has light violet eyes that have a single black ring around the violet color, she is tall some what she's 5 '10'.
Personality:she's very hidden, she likes to be away from light and people, she hates crowds but loves crowded concerts, she loves the color black and wears purple Converse everyday.
What they want/look for in a guy/girl?some what like her, nice, kind, hidden, goth, cute, shirt blonde or black hair, kind , not mean to girls like her.
What they don't want/don't look for in a guy/a girl?mean, evil, rude and selfish, mean to girls like her, preps or jocks.
Other:she had issues with kids not like her when she was growing up.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/25/2010, 8:32 pm

(I'm not saying you stole it... But I dont think you should put this on here. This rp is going to get deleted by Shadow... I'm sorry....)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 8:54 pm

((Yes, I'm closing this, but to clarify, it is not because it's copying any other roleplays. Yes, it may be similar, but I don't believe it was copied because it's easy to have similar ideas when it comes to school roleplays. This is only being closed because Abby requested it. smiley))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start 1312School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start 2412School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start 3349School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start 3548School Of Love * Book 1 : Love has a Start 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down