The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some weird Thoughts

+4
shadowsowner888
SaddleClub
Avé
Jade
8 posters

Go down

Some weird Thoughts Empty Some weird Thoughts

Post by Jade 11/10/2009, 9:33 pm

I have some questions for you guys,
NO!! Don't run away screaming yet, they're just some weird thoughts.
*Questions*
1-Do all of your closest friends know about your err, obsession with TWG [well that's what it is for most of us anyway XD]
2- Do you think that some of them would think your a tiny bit creepy because of it?
3- What if *somehow* we've met a person on TWG before, but we obviously didn't know it [iGri and Shad you 2 don't count XD]
4- What if the person that you might have met didn't like you, or you didn't like them?
5- What if one of the people on TWG is one of your friends but you both don't tell each other because your afraid the other person will think that your creepy.

OK, if you don't believe me, see how easy it is to make it sound creepy
[An Essay on My Obession with TWG]
I have an obsession with an online forum, I spend a lot of my day there. I have some very close friends on TWG. They are very funny and nice. Sometimes I think of some of them as my best friends.
The End

Ok, tell me that doesn't sound creepy? Anyway, just answer the questions XD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Some weird Thoughts Empty Re: Some weird Thoughts

Post by Avé 11/10/2009, 9:49 pm

1 -- Heck no. I would love to tell them but, even though they are great friends, I don't think they would understand. They know I love to write but they would think I was like, a freak or something. Sad

2 -- Yes. Enough said. Razz

3 -- That would be so dang freaky/cool/AWESOME.

4 -- Then I would tackle them. ^^ Nah, just kidding. I would probably try to become friends with them. One time, I thought one of my online friends didn't like me too much, but we had a voice chat one time, and I knew then that we had no hard feelings. I think it's just that you can't really know how someone really feels when it's all through typing, and someone can think something is rude while it was really intended to be nice, you know? But then when you actually talk to each other and hear the voices, it helps. Very Happy That probably made no sense.

5 -- THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE INSANELY AWESOME/CREEPY THAN NUMBER 3. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 11/10/2009, 10:00 pm

1: Haha, know. xD I just tell them I go on 'a random forum' sometimes. xD

2: Possibly. xD I told my friend Tori that I was talking about situations with Derek on 'a random forum' and she just looked at me weird and she said, "You're asking people who don't actually know you or Derek for advice?" xD

3: That would be soooo cool!!!! I'd love that!!!

4: If they didn't like me in real life, but liked me on here, then I'd ask what the difference is between here and school or whatever. And vice versa. If I didn't like them, I'd try to settle differences and become their buddy. xD

5: That'd be really strange....(PS: If any of my friends are somehow secretly on here, I'm gonna find out who you are and send you a strongly worded PM. xD)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/10/2009, 10:04 pm

SaddleClub wrote:1: Haha, know. xD I just tell them I go on 'a random forum' sometimes. xD

2: Possibly. xD I told my friend Tori that I was talking about situations with Derek on 'a random forum' and she just looked at me weird and she said, "You're asking people who don't actually know you or Derek for advice?" xD

3: That would be soooo cool!!!! I'd love that!!!

4: If they didn't like me in real life, but liked me on here, then I'd ask what the difference is between here and school or whatever. And vice versa. If I didn't like them, I'd try to settle differences and become their buddy. xD

5: That'd be really strange....(PS: If any of my friends are somehow secretly on here, I'm gonna find out who you are and send you a strongly worded PM. xD)

Well we're all different ages, even if it doesn't seem like it matters on here. I might meet Mia for example but not think anything of it because she's younger [no offense Mia!! XD]
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/10/2009, 10:26 pm

1. Hmm . . . well, most of mine know I have a website. And that I'm an internet freak. xD But my obsession with my website in particular, probably not.

2. . . . Well, they think I'm creepy anyway. xD But in a good way. Probably not really, though, cus they're used to me being a freak.

3. OMG. o.0 I would kill myself for not knowing it. (Seriously, though . . . every time I meet somebody new, I say I'm called Shadow, just out of hoping that somehow I know them already. xD And this dude at this restaurant was recording these girls singing You Belong to Me on his video camera, and he turned around to me and Gri and Kayleigh and said, "You guys have anything to say?" And I'm just like, "I'm Shadow." And then I was telling Gri and Kayleigh, "OMG, I hope they post that on Youtube, and people figure out who I am!"

4. 0.0 OMG. I would suck. But in general, I like everybody and it's mutual, so . . . xD

5. Well, I have almost no secrets with my buds, so that's unlikely. xD It'd be epic, though.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Some weird Thoughts 1312Some weird Thoughts 2412Some weird Thoughts 3349Some weird Thoughts 3548Some weird Thoughts 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/10/2009, 11:56 pm

Interesting thread, Jade! Very Happy

1- I think a few of them know about BR, and I've told a few to join Twig, too. But they aren't very committed so they maybe try to sign up for a day then give up. I don't talk obsessively about Twig, though... XP Much. They just think I'm a computer addict and that I have no life, that's all.

2- Haha, my friends all think I'm a huge creep anyway. XP But yeah, probably. They're all against having online friends and stuff... >.> Mal's a tad bit more understanding, though, 'cause she has all her friends from XBox Live.

3- Omg. I would like... Want an autograph. But since I don't get to know about it (whaa :'( ) then I guess I'd find about it later then kick myself for not talking to them. XP

4- Hmm... Well, I like everyone on the site so I dun think that'd be a problem. But if for whatever reason they didn't like me or I didn't like them in real life, then I'd probably cry since they didn't like me (XP Jk) or I'd just remember what a nice person they were online and try to forget about it. XD

5- Whoa... That would be intense. O.o
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 2:01 am

Awesome!

1- Yes. And they are very annoyed. They don't think I should write that much, either.
2- I've always been weird, and plus, I had an obsession with WI before this. So no, they don't.
3- I'd probably scream and faint. Unless it was Dinushi or Patricia (because they go to my school. xD)
4- That would be baaaad. xP
5- I tell everyone about Twig, so it doesn't work like that for me.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Some weird Thoughts 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 2:18 am

That's funny, no one knows about my computer obsession, my kind of ex-best friend would think I was crazy and a loser with no life to put it mildly [what!? She did a whole speech on the dangers of having friends you don't "know" online]. My kind of current best friend would think I was slightly weird. My other friends would think I was extremely weird, which is kind of, when you think about it the case.
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/11/2009, 11:50 am

Aw, that sucks. Is liking computers frowned upon or something? XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 1:21 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:Aw, that sucks. Is liking computers frowned upon or something? XP
Yes, in my culture XD

JK/ but seriously. No one seems to really like computers in my grade
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 2:10 pm

Aw, that sucks. It's sort of the same for me, but people have accepted that I'm a nerd/computer freak/author and they go on with their lives as if I hadn't disrupted their lives by writing/getting good grades/using the computer so much. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Some weird Thoughts 461

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 2:11 pm

XD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/12/2009, 7:07 pm

I would never tell any of my friends about this site I revele secreats that I wouldn't want even my closest friend knowing.

Do you tell your parents about Twg?
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/12/2009, 7:53 pm

I do! I kinda had to, cus I couldn't have made it without their permission. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Some weird Thoughts 1312Some weird Thoughts 2412Some weird Thoughts 3349Some weird Thoughts 3548Some weird Thoughts 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/13/2009, 2:19 am

Yes, of course I do. Well, yeah. They want to know what I'm doing 4+ hours a day. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Some weird Thoughts 461

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/13/2009, 4:19 pm

Jade wrote:I have some questions for you guys,
NO!! Don't run away screaming yet, they're just some weird thoughts.
*Questions*
1-Do all of your closest friends know about your err, obsession with TWG [well that's what it is for most of us anyway XD]
2- Do you think that some of them would think your a tiny bit creepy because of it?
3- What if *somehow* we've met a person on TWG before, but we obviously didn't know it [iGri and Shad you 2 don't count XD]
4- What if the person that you might have met didn't like you, or you didn't like them?
5- What if one of the people on TWG is one of your friends but you both don't tell each other because your afraid the other person will think that your creepy.

OK, if you don't believe me, see how easy it is to make it sound creepy
[An Essay on My Obession with TWG]
I have an obsession with an online forum, I spend a lot of my day there. I have some very close friends on TWG. They are very funny and nice. Sometimes I think of some of them as my best friends.
The End

Ok, tell me that doesn't sound creepy? Anyway, just answer the questions XD

1. None of them know.
2. They would think I'm a nerd. None of them like writing. But I do talk about your guys and say you're guys from temple so they don't find out. xD
3. That would be cool! Saddle lives in my state... what if we've met? Awesome! xD
4. Ha, ha. That would be funny.
5. I don't think that's possible. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down