The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum?

+14
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
SomeoneSpeical08
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
Taquito
SaddleClub
PugsRock
Komoda
Malicious Nightmares
Jinx
Avé
Arianna
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Jade
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Empty How do you think people look like in real life on this forum?

Post by Jade 11/10/2009, 9:48 pm

OK Here's just a few people. If you ask me what I think you look like, I will tell you XD Please post what you think certain people look like too! Just don't be mean or anything, and don't take offense, these are just ideas. Since we've *probably* never me you, we don't really know what you look like Very Happy Oh yeah, and please post in a Spolier what you really look like, so people can post what they think and then look

Shadow: Kind of tall, long brown hair, thin, blue eyes, slightly crooked teeth [I think I got most of that from your profile...? XD]

iGri: Wearing nike sweat pants a lot, always shoving hands into sweat pants pockets. Long brown hair that is always falling in his eyes, shorter brown eyes.

Mo: Short black hair, always smiling, green eyes average height/ weight

Danielle: Longish brown hair, pulled back into a pony tail a lot, bangs really perfect wide smile. A little on the shorter side/ average weight.

Pugs: Shorter light brown hair, tall and skinny. Blue eyes and freckles.

Amanda: Shortish blonde hair, blue eyes, long eye lashes.

Arianna: longish brown hair, glasses, very tall and straight white teeth

Mia: black hair with red streaks [XD] dark brown eyes, average height/ weight

I'll add more later. Now for what I really look like [Don't look until you've made a guess!]
Jade:
Spoiler:

Dragon Cat:'
Spoiler:

Arianna
Spoiler:

Mia
Spoiler:

Mo:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jade on 11/11/2009, 1:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Empty Re: How do you think people look like in real life on this forum?

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 11/11/2009, 12:52 am

Hmm.

You: Short black curved(towards your neck) hair, roundy face, green eyes, and pale red lips. A long sleeve shirt with gray and black stripes on the arms and just gray in the front and in black lettering, 'JADE.'
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Empty Re: How do you think people look like in real life on this forum?

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 1:40 am

XD You make me sound like a vampire hysterical

Surprised at all by how different I really look?
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 1:58 am

Haha, lemme see. Just so you know, I'm more like:
Spoiler:

What do I think you look like? Well, I think that you have.... dirty blonde/brownish hair, and it's sort of, medium length, and it's really slightly wavy. And you're not really tall, but not short either.
But that's just totally guessing. xD

Last edited by Arianna on 11/11/2009, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 2:12 am

That's pretty much me, my hair is pretty blonde/ blonde though, there's not much brown in it though there are little flecks of red.

Hmm, now I have to picture you all over again! What do you think other people look like? Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 11/11/2009, 7:32 am

Jade, I imagine you with curly black hair, but not the wild curly- the really pretty, almost wavy kind of curly. And dark brown eyes... For some reason, I imagine you kind of hispanic looking. Razz
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 11/11/2009, 7:39 am

Jade:Dark, straight hair, and green eyes. Kinda short.

Shadow: Darkish brown hair that has a little wave to it, and brown eyes.Consistently cheerful-looking.

iGri: Darkish brown hair, that's kinda curly and down to his chin.Brown eyes, and tanned skin. Tall.

Mo: Dark hair, and tan-ish skin with dark makeup.Little above average height.

Arianna: Honey blond hair that's only a little past her shoulders, rectangular black glasses, not very tall.

Mia: Tall, Blond, and Green eyed.

Me, in real life
Spoiler:
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 11/11/2009, 7:44 am

Me,

Its more like...

And I seriously can't guess. XP

You imagined me in a creepy way. o..O

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shadow Fire on 11/11/2009, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 11/11/2009, 7:46 am

Dragon Cat wrote:Jade:Dark, straight hair, and green eyes. Kinda short.

Shadow: Darkish brown hair that has a little wave to it, and brown eyes.Consistently cheerful-looking.

iGri: Darkish brown hair, that's kinda curly and down to his chin.Brown eyes, and tanned skin. Tall.

Arianna: Honey blond hair that's only a little past her shoulders, rectangular black glasses, not very tall.

Me, in real life
Spoiler:

Mea, I'd imagine you with really straight blonde hair, cut in layers, that reaches to your shoulders. And then green eyes, and short-ish.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 11:32 am

Let's see.
Shadow: Brown hair, green eyes, sort of short, thin, and, well, Shadow-like. xD
Gri: Brownish blackish hair, with greenish blackish (xD) eyes. Tall.

I'd do more, but I have homework and a nanonovel to start.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/11/2009, 12:07 pm

Haha, I love the descriptions you guys are giving me. nod I'm going to describe how I imagine everyone here on this thread.

Me:
Spoiler:

Jade: Straight black hair past your shoulders, jade-green eyes and a kind of elven figure. (You remind me of this one girl from my favourite series of books and her name was Jade, so yeah... Except I think she had white hair, but I always imagined you with black hair for whatever reason. XP)

WebkinzGirl: Right now I imagine you looking like Ke$ha, 'cause I normally imagine people to look like their avatars... XP

Arianna: Long, wavy honey brown hair, brown eyes and normal height. I've always imagined that you'd keep half of your hair up, too. nod

Avvy: Short black layered hair with silver streaks. Gray/violet eyes.

Dragoncat: Straight, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Again, elven features. (Why do I imagine people like elves? XP)

Mia: Tanned, black-brown hair with side bangs, round-face and brown eyes.

Danielle: Reddy brown, wavy hair to her waist. Blue eyes and freckled. nod

Amanda: Just like my one camp counselor named Amanda. She was tanned with brown hair always in a ponytail. Always smiling, too and she just seemed to make everyone around her cheerful.

Pugs: Medium-length brown hair, a tad bit short and grey eyes. nod

As for Gri and Shadow, I read their profiles and they were pretty much how I imagined them to be. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 12:21 pm

I love reading people's descriptions of me. x3 And everyone is pretty close, too.

I keep my hair up, Mo. Very Happy Haha, but people say I shouldn't. xD I still do, though.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 1:25 pm

I know this is fun. right XD I always have dark hair in descriptions XD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 11/11/2009, 1:36 pm

* / A V V Y wrote:
Dragon Cat wrote:Jade:Dark, straight hair, and green eyes. Kinda short.

Me, in real life
Spoiler:

Mea, I'd imagine you with really straight blonde hair, cut in layers, that reaches to your shoulders. And then green eyes, and short-ish.

You were very,very close.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 2:12 pm

I forgot to add: I'm thin. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/11/2009, 2:16 pm

XD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/11/2009, 2:56 pm

Yeppers. xD
So, anyone else?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/11/2009, 5:19 pm

You were kind of close...

Spoiler:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/11/2009, 5:23 pm

Arianna: Um, honey colored hair, kind of short. Freckles, glasses. xD Short-ish, thin.

Shadow: Dark hair down to... ribs? xD thin, tall, tan. Dark brown eyes.

Gri: Like Shadow, but shorter hair. xD

Akeria: Midnight black hair, pale skin, tall. Hazel eyes.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 11/11/2009, 6:00 pm

Here's how I picture some people:

Shadow: Dark brown, almost black, long, wavy, hair. Dark brown eyes. Kinda like average height.

iGri: Dark brown hair that's like mediumish length for a guy. Dark brown eyes. Tall.

Pugs: Straight brown hair that's kinda like a couple inches past her shoulders. Blue eyes. Tallish.

Here's how I look:
Spoiler:
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 11/11/2009, 6:52 pm

Komoda2000 wrote:Haha, I love the descriptions you guys are giving me. nod I'm going to describe how I imagine everyone here on this thread.

Me:
Spoiler:

Jade: Straight black hair past your shoulders, jade-green eyes and a kind of elven figure. (You remind me of this one girl from my favourite series of books and her name was Jade, so yeah... Except I think she had white hair, but I always imagined you with black hair for whatever reason. XP)

WebkinzGirl: Right now I imagine you looking like Ke$ha, 'cause I normally imagine people to look like their avatars... XP

Arianna: Long, wavy honey brown hair, brown eyes and normal height. I've always imagined that you'd keep half of your hair up, too. nod

Avvy: Short black layered hair with silver streaks. Gray/violet eyes.

Dragoncat: Straight, dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Again, elven features. (Why do I imagine people like elves? XP)

Mia: Tanned, black-brown hair with side bangs, round-face and brown eyes.

Danielle: Reddy brown, wavy hair to her waist. Blue eyes and freckled. nod

Amanda: Just like my one camp counselor named Amanda. She was tanned with brown hair always in a ponytail. Always smiling, too and she just seemed to make everyone around her cheerful.

Pugs: Medium-length brown hair, a tad bit short and grey eyes. nod

As for Gri and Shadow, I read their profiles and they were pretty much how I imagined them to be. nod

I wish I looked like that... Razz

Spoiler:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taquito 11/11/2009, 8:56 pm

No one interpreted me yet...ha, I'm special =D
I think shadow looks like girl with deep blue eyes and dark brown hair....basically a STELLA.
xD
Taquito
Taquito
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1227

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 11/11/2009, 8:58 pm

Musi: Blonde hair, usually worn in a messy ponytail. xD Wears Ed Hardy, pale skin. Blue eyes. Short. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 11/11/2009, 9:03 pm

Yesh! I'm an elf :3
Meh. Not really. My features aren't pointed enough. And my eyebrows are thick.
*Wiggles eyebrows*
Mmph. I more like a dwarf. Heh. A skinny dwarf!

Last edited by Dragon Cat on 11/11/2009, 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/11/2009, 9:04 pm

How I think Jade looks:

Medium brown hair in a ponytail with lighter streaks, blue eyes, average height/weight

Me:

Spoiler:
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy
How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? SiggyHow do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy
How do you think people look like in real life on this forum? SiggyHow do you think people look like in real life on this forum? Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next