The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Dreamers Academy~~Part One~~Welcome to the School

+3
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
IDmangapasta
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
7 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

~~Dreamers Academy~~Part One~~Welcome to the School - Page 17 Empty Re: ~~Dreamers Academy~~Part One~~Welcome to the School

Post by Cyn431 11/23/2009, 10:06 pm

Name: Allysa Millicent "Ally" Kirstal [uh•lih•suh mill•ih•sint keer•still]
Grade: 9th
Dream?: To go on the most sneaky, thrilling, lethal, romantic adventure ever thought of, and then write a book on it.
Other: She actually has many other dreams, but the above seemed to pack in most of them into one (as in her dream dream, haha).

I dream...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

~~Dreamers Academy~~Part One~~Welcome to the School - Page 17 Empty Re: ~~Dreamers Academy~~Part One~~Welcome to the School

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 10:09 pm

[Cyn will you make a guy so we can rp?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/23/2009, 10:11 pm

[Cyn will you make a guy so we can rp?]
[Works for me, do you want to wait for me to start, or do you wanna start while I work on a guy?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/23/2009, 10:13 pm

Cyn431 wrote:Name: Allysa Millicent "Ally" Kirstal [uh•lih•suh mill•ih•sint keer•still]
Grade: 9th
Dream?: To go on the most sneaky, thrilling, lethal, romantic adventure ever thought of, and then write a book on it.
Other: She actually has many other dreams, but the above seemed to pack in most of them into one (as in her dream dream, haha).

I dream...
(Accepted! Adding!)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 10:15 pm

[I'll start]

Hayden walked on the beach wearing a bright blue icy bikini. When Hayden found a nice dry place on land she sat down after she spread her towel out first. Her towel also matched her swimsuit. Hayden then put her blonde curl behind her ear. She took out her Ipod and turned on she slipt the headphones in her ear. Hayden then slipped on her sunglasses.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 11/23/2009, 10:15 pm

(Brook, I'm getting to too much WB here. I'm stopped the RP between us for now, sorry.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/23/2009, 10:21 pm

[I know that was for Cheerio.Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/27/2009, 12:49 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:[I'll start]

Hayden walked on the beach wearing a bright blue icy bikini. When Hayden found a nice dry place on land she sat down after she spread her towel out first. Her towel also matched her swimsuit. Hayden then put her blonde curl behind her ear. She took out her Ipod and turned on she slipt the headphones in her ear. Hayden then slipped on her sunglasses.

[CYN]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/27/2009, 2:12 pm

[AH! Sorry, was caught up in forms. I'll respond now. wink]

[I'll start]

Jake had wandered onto the beach that day, but not to go for a swim; he just wanted to go for a stroll. He wore a thin light blue t-shirt, and denim shorts, but was barefoot (the sand felt good beneath his toes). Even though splashes of water tickled his feet a little, he resisted the temptation to swim. He felt he'd practiced enough for a while, anyway.

Last edited by Cyn431 on 11/27/2009, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/27/2009, 2:16 pm

[I thought you were going to use your guy?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/27/2009, 2:28 pm

[I thought you were going to use your guy?]
[... *smacks forehead* Yes. Of course. Me is stupid. Let me post that fomr while I remember...]

Name: Jake Pyrelon
Grade: 11
Dream?: To swim from New York to England without assistance (barring water, food, and a first aid kit).
Other: I dream...

[So I'll edit my previous post with his thingie. wink]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/27/2009, 2:36 pm

Hayden jumped when a wave hit her. Hayden hated the water.''Stupid water.''She muttered quietly to herself. Hayden then relayed her wet towel out farther away from the water and layed down on it.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/27/2009, 3:08 pm

Jake took note of the girl nearby with a distaste for water. Sometimes he wondered how anyone could think such a thing; water always gave him a sense of freedom, almost like defying gravity.
Why not have a little fun? he asked himself, a smile beginning to play on his lips. Jake searched his pockets for something to put water in, and found a small balloon, just waiting to be filled with water. He filled it up, and began tossing it up and down, and "coincidentally" changed course so he'd end up walking right by the girl (but not directly towards her).
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/27/2009, 3:12 pm

Hayden layed there with her eyes close every now and then she opened them to make sure a wave wasn't coming. Hayden finally didn't trust the water so she kept her eyes open at all times. Hayden began reading a magazine and seemed like every ten seconds she would look up at the water. Hayden finally bgan looking around the beach to find a guy a pretty hot guy acttully tossing a balloon up and down.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/27/2009, 3:17 pm

As Jake kept his eyes on the balloon, one flickered towards the girl to check if she'd noticed him, and she had. So he'd have to hide his intentions so she wouldn't notice what his were. To help, he took a second glance at the girl and smiled a little as he tossed the balloon up into the air. His hand moved quickly over his head, 'cause he noticed if he hadn't it would've shattered there (on his head).
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/27/2009, 3:35 pm

Hayden looked at him and smiled a bit. Then jumped up to the ground since she was about to get wet again.'Haha water you didn't get me.'Was what she was saying in her mind. Hayden walked over to the juice bar carrying her her bag. She got a strawberry smoothie. Hayden sat down on on of the chairs at the bar.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 11/27/2009, 3:47 pm

Hayden looked at him and smiled a bit. Then jumped up to the ground
since she was about to get wet again.'Haha water you didn't get me.'Was
what she was saying in her mind. Hayden walked over to the juice bar
carrying her her bag. She got a strawberry smoothie. Hayden sat down on
on of the chairs at the bar.
Jake glanced at the water, and back up at her. He was about to ask her what was wrong with the water, but she was already on her way to the bar. Since he wasn't going to be able to get her wet now and be thought to have done it on accident (not in this condition, anyway), Jake stopped tossing the balloon around, and sighed. He took a second glance, and now she'd seated herself. Safe enough time to ask, he thought to himself.
"Was something in the water?" he asked her as he also headed for the juice bar.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 11/27/2009, 3:55 pm

''No I just don't like it.''Hayden replied she knew she had a phobeba since she was 15. Hayden used to love to surf.

[Flash back in her mind.]
Hayden could remember the day like it was yesterday. The sun was bright and there was a perfect breeze. Hayden was surfing. hayden remembered seeing the big tall wave coming in. Hayden thought that this would be perfect for surfing. Hayden was riding it perfectly until she got to the top of it. It knocked her down and she fell off her board. Hayden rememebered trying to swim back up to the top. Hayden then hit her head on a rock as she was sinking down. It knocked her uncontious. People rushed out to the water to look for her. Hayden layed there the ocean slowly floating down still uncontious. Then there was a shark the shark had bit through her leg. Suddenly blood became rushing out and people rushed over to the blood. They all swam down they found Hayden uncontious under neath the water. They brought her to the top and pulled her back to the sandy beach. They began doing Cpr. Hayden slowly began coughing. Then she opened her eyes and everyone clapped. But her leg you could see straight into the bone. They rushed her to the hospital. They were able to recover her leg. But she still had a very large scar.

Even the thought back to that day was making Hayden freek out. Hayden wondered if this guy would continue asking her question about why she hated the water and then knew she would have to explain the whole thing to him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17