The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for November 18

2 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for November 18 Empty The General's Journal for November 18

Post by iGrievous 11/18/2009, 7:07 pm

Hey, peeps!

I clicked the new topic button without thinking, so now I've gotta make up a a blog. . .

Did you know that in the LotR books, Aragorn is 87?!? The Numenor peeps live to be like five hundred.

I've been thinking of making a song I made up on my piano, which is a basic "Won't Get Fooled Again", except just piano, on Garage Band. Then I'll post it (If I make it, 'cause there's still parts that I haven't completely figured out yet, 'cause I never remember the way it really goes.)

Well, today, I went to a class thingy for my homeschool group, and in a room that people were reciting speeches in, there was a DRUMKIT!!!

It was awesome, because it had a hi-hat, and a snare drum, and a cymbal which I don't know wether it was a ride or crash cymbal. It only had one tom, and a floor tom, but it had a snare!!!

Sorry, I just really want a snare and hi-hat, so I can record drums the right way.

Well, at this class thingy, Mary, Ann's sister was there, sorry if you don't know who Ann is, but I hope you do. Well, she told me that she was gonna beat me out, because she's trying for Alto-saxophone in band next year. I hate competition! I have a risk of being overthrown, even if I don't oppose my enemies. I don't mind my position now, but what if she does beat me out?

Well, I'm planning to stay in senior with alto saxophone, for the rest of my days, 'cause I want to go into symphonic with my fave, percussion! So there's a good chance I might end up first chair. . .

But there's a chance that my opposition is taking lessons, or something like that, whereas I had to figure out my saxophone on my own, without instruction.

Okay, well, let's talk about something cooler. I'm probably going to see New Moon, and Kayliegh on Saturday! Yay! I'm like a very unserious Twilight fanboy now, 'cause I like the idea of going around like "Marry me, Ashley Greene!"

So, it'll be fun, and I hope that before we go, I can manage to get Kayliegh over to our house, so we can practice for our band! Being in the garage for the first time, just making noise will be fun.

So, here's a list of reasons I wanna be famous!
  • I'll hopefully earn enough money to complete my drums
  • I might be able to have some sort of person who'd make clothes for me, so I will never have to worry about too short sleeves, or nice sleeves, but too long body again!
  • I'll get to make music that people will hopefully love!
  • I get to work in a real recording studio with microphones that don't kill the drums!
  • I get to be famous with Kayliegh smug
  • I get to confuse people when I publish my stories under my [unofficial] author name, Tyson Mapledawn, and one person will say,
    "That's the drummer for The Blue Jeans!"
    "I thought Nicklaus ____ was!"
    "Well, their pictures are the same!"
    XD

So there's lot's of benefits to being famous! My fave is the author name and custom clothes ones.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for November 18 Empty Re: The General's Journal for November 18

Post by shadowsowner888 11/18/2009, 7:23 pm

Lol, that would be funny!! xD

Idk how I'm gonna do it if The Blue Jeans do become famous, though. xD I thought I wanted to be a writer, but I'll take being a musician if it pays well . . .

Lolz, nice blog. :3 It made me laugh, in a good way.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for November 18 1312The General's Journal for November 18 2412The General's Journal for November 18 3349The General's Journal for November 18 3548The General's Journal for November 18 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down