The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for November 30

Go down

The General's Journal for November 30 Empty The General's Journal for November 30

Post by iGrievous 11/30/2009, 6:36 pm

Well, it's come, the day long prophesied by the calendar, and the little chart that shows your NaNoWriMo goals. November 30.

Good luck to any who haven't won NaNoWriMo yet. You've still hours left, so keep writing!

Another reason other than NaNoWriMo's end, that this day is sad, is that today is the last day I get to keep the drums that Nate borrowed to me. *sigh* To my Christian readers, I'd appreciate it if you prayed that if it be God's will, that I either get some way to keep them, or manage to buy my own.

Back on the topic of NaNoWriMo, I decided that I'll end only one part of my story, and write more of the same one, except call it book two of Angels of the Western Realm. Like how the LotR books have two seperate parts in each book!

I can't wait 'till Christmas. It would be so insanely miraculous if I got a drum set, but I know it's barely possible unless an anonymous donor dropped it in. *sigh*

I hope I at least get a bass drum and hit-hat somehow, 'cause Kayliegh has a snare drum, in which case I really don't need much else.

Well, at least I'll get something for Christmas. I can't wait to see what I'll get!

So good luck to those who haven't won NaNo yet, and good job to those who have! And nothing to everyone else!

Except for my band, my fans, and the Angels of the Western Realm. (Yes, the name was inspired by real people. Deal with it.)
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down