The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, I added the Cash System...

+2
xSophiexx16
Arianna
6 posters

Go down

So, I added the Cash System... Empty So, I added the Cash System...

Post by Arianna 11/19/2009, 1:48 am

I added the cash system, but it's simple now. I can do tons of things, but I want to know what you want. The word counter is on the way, as are prices for pets.
Suggestions and ideas are more than welcome!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

So, I added the Cash System... 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

So, I added the Cash System... Empty Re: So, I added the Cash System...

Post by xSophiexx16 11/19/2009, 9:34 am

Well, for the cash system, and idea for TWIGadopts could be one where people on shops on it.... They could sell their own eggs for, perhaps, lower prices than what the prices are soon to be... Or adult adopts may be wanted by some people. I don't know, just an idea.
I know that's probably pretty hard to do, so that was just more like.. brainstorming. Very Happy

I like the cash system! (:
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

So, I added the Cash System... 3918So, I added the Cash System... 3919So, I added the Cash System... 4122So, I added the Cash System... 4123So, I added the Cash System... 4121So, I added the Cash System... 2005So, I added the Cash System... 4120So, I added the Cash System... 1703So, I added the Cash System... 1704So, I added the Cash System... 3920So, I added the Cash System... 1770So, I added the Cash System... 3918So, I added the Cash System... 3916So, I added the Cash System... 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/19/2009, 9:41 am

Hmm, you have good ideas. They seem to be really hard to implement - especially because 'user shops' would have no base code for me to work on. xP I can try, though. I guess. xD After Nano, of course.
I could work out a way where you agree, and then one person donates the money, the other the adoptable. Would that work?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 11/19/2009, 11:04 am

Arianna wrote:Hmm, you have good ideas. They seem to be really hard to implement - especially because 'user shops' would have no base code for me to work on. xP I can try, though. I guess. xD After Nano, of course.
I could work out a way where you agree, and then one person donates the money, the other the adoptable. Would that work?

Thank you (:
Sorry 'bout that Rolling Eyes

That would work, you don't even have to add that to TWIG... I was just posting my idea at that moment afro .
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

So, I added the Cash System... 3918So, I added the Cash System... 3919So, I added the Cash System... 4122So, I added the Cash System... 4123So, I added the Cash System... 4121So, I added the Cash System... 2005So, I added the Cash System... 4120So, I added the Cash System... 1703So, I added the Cash System... 1704So, I added the Cash System... 3920So, I added the Cash System... 1770So, I added the Cash System... 3918So, I added the Cash System... 3916So, I added the Cash System... 1697

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/19/2009, 11:41 am

The background color changed XD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/19/2009, 12:44 pm

And that has to do with the cash system, how? xD
Whatcha mean? I'm working on a style-changer like script, yet I don't know how long it will take.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/19/2009, 6:38 pm

The changes you're working on sound good to me! :3 I think I'd be happy with nothing else. If I had to think of something, though . . . maybe we could have a way to give the cash to other users, and . . . um . . . yeah, that's probably it. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

So, I added the Cash System... 1312So, I added the Cash System... 2412So, I added the Cash System... 3349So, I added the Cash System... 3548So, I added the Cash System... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/19/2009, 7:48 pm

Arianna wrote:And that has to do with the cash system, how? xD
Whatcha mean? I'm working on a style-changer like script, yet I don't know how long it will take.
A wonderful cash system deserves a pretty back ground XD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 11/19/2009, 9:51 pm

XD, Exactly, Jade.

Other Idea to contribute to the brainstorming of all TWIGers whom know how to edit the site and/or just want to think of ideas and this with inspire them in some way;
I think it would be cool if the cash system could buy food, too... Or something. Like, if you go on vacation; just buy some food thing or something for 300; and it will level up your pets for you. That'd be really helpful for me. Very Happy

Also; Games that give you coins.. or contests... or some sort of thing that gives you coins. (: Like, if we got a word counter for our stories, whenever we put the amount of words in it; we would get a certain amount of coins for the certain amount of words we had typed. I think this would encourage writing more because people would want coins, but would need to write more to do it...

WELL...
Yup, that's it.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/19/2009, 11:02 pm

Uh...Linages? And, IDK if this is just me, but, for the breeding feature, I got two males. If it's just my luck, that's fine. If you only get male offspring...what's up? xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

So, I added the Cash System... Siggy
So, I added the Cash System... SiggySo, I added the Cash System... Siggy
So, I added the Cash System... SiggySo, I added the Cash System... Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 11/20/2009, 12:59 am

Jesus4Eternity wrote:Uh...Linages? And, IDK if this is just me, but, for the breeding feature, I got two males. If it's just my luck, that's fine. If you only get male offspring...what's up? xD
Can't be, I just bred my paper dragons. Ori and DN had a girl.
Cruddy luck by the looks of things.

Anyways, I don't have much to say as of now, since the money's just... there, but I like the looks of things so far. ^.^
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/20/2009, 1:55 am

Well, the game is already going to award coins. Wink
As for the breeding - I've got a few girls from it, so I think it's just bad luck. xP
Lineages... I don't know about that. Especially as the whole 'lineage' thing might be somewhat hard to code. I think I could make it so that it shows the mom and dad, but no more. Would that be okay?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/20/2009, 9:58 pm

I'd like to at least see the parents!! Smile That'd be cool, and if you followed all the pets, it'd be easy to put together your own little family tree if you really wanted to. xD

If we were to do more games and stuff like Sophie suggested, I think it'd be a good idea to have more things to spend money on, too . . . unless we make the pets expensive, like 100 coins or something. xD (That'd actually be kinda fair, I think . . . maybe . . . xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

So, I added the Cash System... 1312So, I added the Cash System... 2412So, I added the Cash System... 3349So, I added the Cash System... 3548So, I added the Cash System... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 11/20/2009, 11:46 pm

Yeah, it would be cool to have a store Very Happy
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down