The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :)

+3
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
SaddleClub
PugsRock
7 posters

Go down

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Empty ~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :)

Post by PugsRock 8/13/2009, 8:23 pm

This is my first ever fan fic, and it's for the awesome show, Sonny with a Chance.

Maturity: I wrote this. ROMANCE! xD
Fantasy: None.

Chapter 1
“Prove it,” Michelle sneered. Her dark eyes pierced mine, controlling my movements, hypnotizing me. Her friends did the same. I looked down on the ground, then to my date, and finally, back to Michelle.
“What?” I asked, my voice shaking. I felt the color leave my face.
“Kiss your boyfriend, Chad Dylan Cooper.”

Are you confused? Maybe it would be better if I started at the beginning of the problem, at the end of the last So Random episode for the season.
So random is the comedy show that I am a part of. I used to be a girl in a small, forgotten town in Wisconsin, but by miracle (and the Internet) I was discovered and moved to Hollywood.
I was so happy then, but of course it was all about to change.
I stood in front of the audience in my favorite black and white dress. It was a perfect fit, and I got it super cheap back at home. I shouted, “Thanks for watching So Random. It’s been a pleasure to do this for you guys. We’ll see you next season! Bye!” I smiled. Everything felt great- I had just gotten the news that So Random would be doing another season. Even though it wasn’t, it felt as if my life was problem free.
I walked off the stage proud, exhausted, upset, and jubilant all at once. Even though So Random wasn’t the most popular teen show, thanks to Chad Dylan Cooper’s pathetic show, Mackenzie Falls, I still love being on it and doing my job- making millions of viewers happy.
“Hey, mail’s here for the starts of So Random,” Josh, the mailman for the studio, said, handing us a bag of letters.
Nico ran to the bag, pulling it from Grady’s hands. “Oh, no you didn’t!” Grady shouted, causing a war over the letters. They fought a lot over the weirdest things, but despite it all, they’re great friends.
They pulled the weak brown bag in every direction, until the bag ripped and all the letters fell to the floor while Zora, the crazy kid of our group, laughed behind them.
Tawni gasped. “Guys, look what you’ve done. You’re picking all that up. See you later.” I rolled my eyes as she walked away. Tawni was the girly girl of the group. She pretty much only cared about her looks, but sometimes her sensitive side comes out. It’s a very rare event, though, and I doubt nice Tawni will come out soon.
Nico, Grady, and I dropped to the ground, trying to pick up the many letters. Soon, a heard footsteps and then saw a black men’s dress shoe. Without looking up, I knew who’s it was- Chad Dylan Cooper.

Last edited by PugsRock on 8/16/2009, 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Empty Re: ~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :)

Post by SaddleClub 8/13/2009, 9:22 pm

I like it so far! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 9:43 pm

oh me to i like it !Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/14/2009, 6:46 am

I really like it! I can't wait for more!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/14/2009, 8:05 am

Thanks! Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/14/2009, 9:55 am

x3 I like it, too! I'm glad I even know who these people are, lol.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 1312~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 2412~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 3349~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 3548~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/14/2009, 7:37 pm

I haven't even seen Sonny With a Chance, but it's good! LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Siggy
~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Siggy~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Siggy
~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Siggy~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 8/15/2009, 11:17 am

Ooh, I like it too! Great job!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/16/2009, 9:18 pm

Here's more:

Chad Dylan Cooper is, as I have said before, the star of Mackenzie Falls, our rival show. I could care less about the rivalry, but it’s Chad who gets on my nerves. He’s even more self centered than Tawni, and he loves to brag about his show. He always says that we’re not real actors. Lucky for him, his fans don’t know that. So every teen girl in the country has a crush on him. Even the lunch lady in the studio favors him and his cast mates over us.
“Hey, Chad!” I called. “Can you help us pick these letters up?”
Of course not. Chad, being the careless guy he is, kept walking. It makes me sick thinking that I once liked him back at home.
“Fine!” I shouted. When I looked down, a letter with my name on it caught my eye. I recognized the address; it was my neighbor, Michelle’s, back at home in Wisconsin. I opened it slowly, getting ready to throw it away and stomp into my dressing room. I never liked my neighbor, and she never liked me. She was so much better and cooler than I was. She was as rich as you could get in my town, and everyone liked her- girls and boys.
After reading the letter, I frowned and said, “Nico, Grady, guess what?”
“The million dollar 10 foot chocolate fountain we ordered came?” Grady asked. He looked like a crazy, hyper puppy, but I couldn’t laugh.
“No, my n- you ordered what?!”
Nico looked at Grady nervously, than turned to me and chuckled, “Nothing. You were saying?”
“Right. My neighbor said that she’s hosting a boy-girl party and she invited me, you guys… and the boyfriend that I’ve been telling her I’ve had.” I bit my lip after whispering the last part.
“Who did you say was your boyfriend?” Nico interrogated, poking my shoulder.
I paused before saying, “Chad Dylan Cooper.” After absorbing my words, Nico, Grady, and Zora ran off in the other direction, leaving me with the pile of letters. I groaned and then called, “Hey, guys, come on!” Chad appeared in the hallway, laughed at me, and then disappeared. I sighed.
“Fine!” I yelled.
Chad came back to scream, “Fine!” to me, throw another letter at me, and walk back to his studio- again. This happened a lot; I’m in a bad situation and Chad comes, makes it worse, and leaves.
“I hope you don’t think I’m done yet,” Chad smiled, coming over to me. Here we go again, I thought. Chad threw a whole bag of letters onto my head. “And incase you need ‘em, here are some stamps.” Unfortunately, the stamps had already been peeled off, and stuck to my hair and skin. Normally I would have screamed at him, but I have to convince him to let me bring him to the party, to prove Michelle wrong, so I kept my temper and simply smiled at Chad.
“Freak,” Chad mumbled with a smile.
I gave up smiling and said, “Chad, I need to tell you something.”
“You’re head over heels in love with me?”
“Don’t be ridiculous, Chad. It’s a long story, but my really rude, popular neighbor back at home is having a party and she told me to bring you, my date, and she thinks you’re my boyfriend because I was e-mailing her saying we were so she would stop tormenting me because her prediction was right- that I would always be single.” I gasped for air. “Will you come? You, know, as my date?”
Chad thought for a few seconds, which soon turned into a few minutes. Then he finally said, “Sure.” I grinned. “Under one condition,” he continued.
“What, Chad?”
“You have to do everything I say, which means follow me around all the time and never put up a fight for the days leading up to the party, however many there are.”
I said quickly, “Deal. Thanks so much, Chad- I mean, honey.” I winked.
“Don’t push me. You’re lucky I agreed to this.”
“You agreed because you care,” I said jokingly.
Chad smiled, but his voice was still serious when he said, “Don’t start with me. Bye, Monroe. And can you get me a caramel iced latte from Starbucks?”
“Of course, King Cooper.” I rolled my eyes.
“King Cooper… that’s perfect. Is has a nice sound, you know?”
I was so weak. Chad’s such a jerk. Just because he’s witty, rich, and looks like someone from a magazine (even though he kind of is), he thinks he’s amazing. But maybe he is. And maybe that’s why I love him.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/17/2009, 8:54 am

Wow. xD That is a bizarre situation, lol! Awesome job.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 1312~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 2412~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 3349~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 3548~~Catch Me~~ More Added 8-16! :) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/17/2009, 8:56 am

Well, it's a Sonny with a Chance fanfiction- every situation is bizarre. xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/17/2009, 9:19 am

I think I'm going to close this. The story isn't edited yet, and it's really bad/cheesy. It might be re-opened in the future, though.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down