The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komoda's Blog - The 20th

2 posters

Go down

Komoda's Blog - The 20th Empty Komoda's Blog - The 20th

Post by Komoda 11/21/2009, 12:50 am

How convenient!

November 20th

Lol, that's such an addicting word... Convenient... I remember Binky said it ALL the time at camp, and now I'm saying it. ><

Okay, so anyway, I bet you all are just dying to know what's so convenient... Or maybe you don't care, but I'm going to tell you anyway. (:

Um, in science, we were arranged a seating plan. -.- The *crappiest* class was only bearable before because I could sit with whoever the heck I want, but now... Urgh urgh.

I swear, though. I dunno if it's karma or whatever the heck it is, but this is how my life seems to work. I like a guy, I get over them, then they hit on me or I get a good opportunity to make a move on them. Lols, that sounds really uh... Hmm, lettucey? Anywho, yeah, that's the way it is.

Lemme see some examples...
First guy I liked was um, I think Pat I s'pose. It was somewhat of a little kid crush, but it works. Anyway, yeah, um... Found out he really liked me this summer and got asked out by him like 50 times. ><
Yeahs. Urgh.

Then there's Josh. I don't really know the kid, but I thought he was kinda cute when I saw him at this French concerty thing. Um, and yeah... Now he's in all of my classes and is such a perve. Lolz, I used to be sorta friends with him, but he just creeps me out now so we don't talk anymore. He probably thinks I'm the hugest snob of life, but oh wellz.

Um, then there's Matt. I used to be semi obsessed with him... Erm, yeah. Now he's like my BFF.

Same with Landon, though I was never obsessed with him. I liked him like three years ago, but then I got obsessed with...

Alec. Argh argh argh. I haven't not liked him long enough for the major awkward "I don't like you anymore so why are you talking to me?" phase to happen if it does even happen with him. But yeah.

Oh, then there's Cameron. We had a thing, actually. I think he could have actually liked me. But anywho, that's over. We had out little harlequin romance.

Urgh urgh urgh.

But whoa, off topic, much? ><
Anyway, uh...

Well, I dun like Nathan anymore. no

But, guess what my flippin' seating plan is???

Okay, so I went over to the board thing where the seating plan list was.

It was something like...

-- -- -- --
-- -- -- --
-- -- -- --

Or whatever, but it was like flipped sideways so it was all confusing.

And do you see that little red patch? One of those two seats are mine...
The other is Nathan's. -.-

So, I'm basically staring blankly at the seating plan, then I look beside me and see him sitting there. Then I kinda sigh in annoyance, and see that Jesse is sitting beside him. So I'm thinking, sort of half relieved, half disappointed, that I'm really sitting behind him or something. Then, he says that I'm sitting beside him.

So I'm all like not knowing what to think, and I was kinda half embarassed, quarter confused, quarter wanting to die in a hole, but really hundred percent happy about it. Okay, no. I'm not happy. Not one bit. Nonononono.

But anyway, so Jesse moves and I sit there, and it's like as awkward as awkward can possibly get. Like, I don't think the situation would have gotten more awkward if I said, "This is awkward."

Yeahs...

But anyway, yeah. That's my life. We didn't like say a word to each other and there was like a mile gap between our desks. I was all moody and talked to Melody for a bit, but I didn't really talk to Nathan because he cheats his way through life and I don't respect that. XPPPP

Um, yeah, that was yesterday, though. Today...
Um... For some reason, I was somewhat happy he was in school. Idk why, maybe dad slipped some drugs in my yogurt this morning. Which would explain why he told me not to buy drugs with the twenty bucks he gave me this morning, because I shouldn't be overdosing, now should I be? What a Face

Just kidding, guys...
But anyway, then in science, we still didn't talk. I think he like helped me with this one thing even though I didn't really need help and I was sitting there doing nothing because I'm lazy and socially awkward, but yeah. He helped me anyway. Hoorah.

And uh... Well, we sat somewhat closer to each other today. Not really, but um, yeah.
And he laughed at me when I tripped over his chair. Or my chair, I can't remember.

But um, that's just me being graceful for you.
Wait a minute...
Um,
Um
Um
I was in an off mood today and still am, but I could have sworn he called me awesome.

Um, no. He didn't. But I think the conversation was something along the lines of...

*Eric walks over*
"Jesse, I'm not asking you for your pencil sharpener because I know you won't give it to me."
*Eric goes over to Dylan who sits in front of me*
"Dylan, do you have a pencil sharpener..."
*Without looking up, I take out my pencil sharpener*
"Can I borrow your pencil sharpener?" Eric asks me.
*I hand it to him wordlessly*
Then I didn't really hear anything they said because I was off in my own world, but Nathan made some sort of comment and so did Dylan. I could have sworn it had to do with being awesome though.
Then Melody said I was nice or something...
Then I was all like, "Mergh" and got all awkward. Hahaha, I really don't know how to interact with people. It's pretty funny.

Actually, it's not funny. But uh, yeahs.

Then we went to DQ... And Charly was flirting with Matt big time... And she said I couldn't sit beside her so that she could sit beside him... And she has a freaking boyfriend... What a lettuce...

Not like I'm jealous or anything, though, I swear to gosh. Like honestly... Yuck. XP Just ticked at Charly for being such a gosh darn lettuce.

Then uh, in art, I finished making my unicorn for pottery. Whoopee!

Um, like nothing else terribly exciting happened other than those things. I'm joining the environmental club next week, though. XDDD

Andd... That's it.

Other than the fact that Landon's stupid and told some disgusting kid that I wanted to be friends with him. I can't even describe how disgusting this guy is. He's like so nasty. I know it's mean and shallow of me, but it's true.

But uh...
In the past two days, I've discovered that I'm mean, shallow, moody, short tempered, and obnoxious. nod Ooh, and immature. Can't forget that.

But yeah, that's it. I have lots of homework to do, 'cause I'm going to Marnie's tomorrow for a sleepover.

Dayum, I have so much nanoeing to do, too.

DX I'm so negative today. I hate negative people. But on the bright side, I'm not getting the H1N1 vaccine!! YAAAYYY! Now I feel like such a daredevil. Lolz.

O.o
Anyway...

Bye guys!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Komoda's Blog - The 20th Empty Re: Komoda's Blog - The 20th

Post by shadowsowner888 11/21/2009, 9:07 am

Yay!! cheesy Now we can not get the H1N1 vaccine together!!

I have too much nanoing . . . I'm still trying to catch up by about 50k. xD But I have until next Sunday!

In the past two days, I've discovered that I'm mean, shallow, moody, short tempered, and obnoxious. nod Ooh, and immature. Can't forget that.
No you're not!! xP At least not online . . . xD

I had revelations, too. xP I was just sitting in band, realizing how annoying Jamie's big head was, and I'm like, "AUGH! NO!! I HAVE ONE TOO!" xP Which is why I prefer being around Joe now. Cus I can be as immature as I want and he'll never be sarcastic about it.

Example:
Me: Mozart was Japanese!

Jamie would say: No he wasn't!!!! xP

Joe would say: Oh, really? xD

*cough* Okay, I'm seriously spamming up your thread . . . I need to start making my own blogs again. xD

Sorry you're stuck sitting by Nathan! Sad

OMG, guess what? xD Gri got this hoodie, and it's so cool cus when he puts the hood on, he looks like a gangster! So I started calling him Zizzle fo Shizzle, after Zizzy fo Shizzle.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Blog - The 20th 1312Komoda's Blog - The 20th 2412Komoda's Blog - The 20th 3349Komoda's Blog - The 20th 3548Komoda's Blog - The 20th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/21/2009, 3:06 pm

Yays!!

Aw, me too. XP Except I'm only behind by like 6k right now, but it'll end up being 8k.

Thanks! XP I'm like that in RL, though.

Lol, your revelation was that you have a head?? XP

Haha, nice. XP

Naw, you aren't spamming my thread. no
I enjoyed the comment. XP

Ah, it's okay. :3 Maybe I can semi sorta befriend him now.

Omg!!!! That's EPIC!! What a Face
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/22/2009, 10:21 am

xD No, that i have a big head.

Lol, well, I wish you luck then. nod

Haha, ikr? Very Happy And we got him doing all these gangster poses and talking in a gangster accent, too. xD I'm like, "Hey Kayleigh! This is my friend Zizzle fo Shizzle; he's in Sam Uley's gang." And Gri's all, "Yo, what's up?"
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Komoda's Blog - The 20th 1312Komoda's Blog - The 20th 2412Komoda's Blog - The 20th 3349Komoda's Blog - The 20th 3548Komoda's Blog - The 20th 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/29/2009, 4:23 pm

Oh my. XP

Thankies!

Hahaha, that's epic! XP

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this... Sometimes I read things, then I'm too lazy to long in to reply, so I forget if I actually replied or not. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/30/2009, 10:38 pm

xD

Lol, woot! Very Happy

Haha, that's okay. xD Sometimes I'm just lazy period, so it's not like you're any worse than me.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down