The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love?

+8
Cyn431
Noah the Flood
catbuster
Dragon Lover
littletoes101
Taylor_Potter
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
12 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Empty Re: Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love?

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 8:13 pm

''Uh no way!''Hayden said smiling.''Besides I would have some strong competetion.''She said pointing at Sean and Lillan.

Sean splashed her and then went underwater so she couldn't splash him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Empty Re: Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love?

Post by catbuster 1/9/2010, 8:15 pm

Eric smiled, "I guess your right they seem to be getting along well."

Lillian smiled and went under, she grabbed Sean by the hand and pulled him up.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 8:25 pm

Sean looked at her then splashed her before she had the chance to splash him.

Hayden looked at Eric.''Besides I sorda had my mind set on someone else.''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/9/2010, 8:29 pm

Lillian splashed Sean back then took a step and fell on top of him!

Eric looked at Hayden and blushed slightly, then scooted a little closer to her. "Well I've found someone else myself" he said looking at her.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 8:46 pm

Hayden looked up at him...''You better be talking about me.''She said with a small smirk.

Sean wraped his arms around Lillian then began kissing her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 8:47 pm

[Reply, Brooke?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/9/2010, 8:53 pm

OneTreeHill! wrote:Hayden looked up at him...''You better be talking about me.''She said with a small smirk.

Sean wraped his arms around Lillian then began kissing her.
"Don't worry I am" Eric said smiling he took her chin in his hand and kissed her.

Lillian wrapped her arm around Sean's neck and kissed him back, she let go and smiled at him.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 8:55 pm

''So were dating?''Sean asked with a smile hoping she would say yes.

Hayden wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.And then kissed him fircley.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/9/2010, 9:05 pm

Lillian smiled "what do you think?" She said and kissed him again.

Eric let go and smiled at Hayden, "wanna go out some time?" He asked her hoping she would say yes.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 9:10 pm

randomgirl wrote: "Yeah only because I will probably let you win." He replied. "Sure," I said, rolling my eyes playfully. I laughed and smiled at him. The bell rang to go to the next class, which was Lunch. Will Nathan invite me to sit with him? Or will I have to find an empty area where no one is around? I thought to myself.

[Reply, Brooke?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:24 pm

'' I am taking that as we are.''Sean said then went back to kissing her.

Hayden looked at him ...''Duh.''She said with a small smirk. The sun was beging to go down and there was a pretty horizon.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:25 pm

Nathan looked at her.''So sit with me and Tiffeneny at lunch?"Nathan asked her. ''We can kick someone out of our table.''He laughed a little.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/9/2010, 9:26 pm

Lillian let go of Sean again and took his hand, \"come on lets go watch the sun set with Hayden and Eric.\"

Eric smiled at Hayden and put his arm around her then just sat and watched the sunset.

Last edited by catbuster on 1/9/2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:27 pm

Hayden layed on Eric and watched the sunset.

Sean walked up to the beach then pulled Lillan into his lap.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 1/9/2010, 9:29 pm

Lillian leaned back against Sean's chest.

Eric reached over and held Hayden's hand.

[Brooke, I'm gonna get off now ok? You can respond to this one but I won't RP back till later..]
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:30 pm

Hayden looked down at there hands and smiled.

Sean wraped his arms tightly around Lillan.''So does this mean were both couples?''
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 9:35 pm

Nathan looked at me. "So sit with me and Tiffeneny at lunch?" Nathan asked. "Uh, sure." I said, smiling a but. "We can kick someone out of our table." He laughed a little. I laughed a bit. "So, let's go." I offered, standing up. I was a bit nervous about Dating Class after lunch.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:37 pm

Nathan walked into lunch and Tiffeny already was sitting down. Nathan sat down across from Tiffeny and pulled out a chair for her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 9:44 pm

Nathan sat down across from Tiffeny and pulled out a chair for me. "Thanks," I smiled, sitting own and scooting in. "Hi, I'm Alex." I greeted Tiffeny with a slight smile. I glanced down at my denim ripped mini skirt with black leggings underneath with a black Hollister shirt.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:45 pm

Nathan smiled...
Tiffeny looked at the girl.''Uh Nathan is this your new girlfriend?"
Nathan looked then at Alex.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 9:49 pm

Nathan smiled and Tiffeny looked at me. "Uh Nathan is this your new girlfriend?" She asked. Our heads turned to eachother at the same time. The odd thing was, we weren't going out but we both had a hard time answering it. But she asked him, not me. So I'm out of hot water, I think... Uggg, I hate akward moments.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 9:52 pm

Nathan didn't know how to answer. If he said no he thought he might hurt Alex and if he said yes he thougth it might make Alex mad. ''Uh Tifffeny can we like talk about something else?''He asked her.
''Uh let me think.No.''Tiffeny replied with a small smirk.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/9/2010, 10:00 pm

[PLEASE BEGIN RPING ON THE NEW THREAD!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/9/2010, 10:04 pm

Closing. Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Siggy
Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Siggy
Love Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 SiggyLove Truley Academy! Book one~Can We Find Love? - Page 38 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38