The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two.

+6
rattyjol
Jinx
Jesus4Eternity
iGrievous
shadowsowner888
Kat24
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Empty |The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. )

Post by Kat24 6/22/2009, 1:13 pm

Maturity: Non-discriptive kissing. Non-discriptive violence.
Fantasy: Alot of fantasy characters, from various books. They keep any powers that they were created with.
Disclaimer: Please note I really don't own any of these, except Kat. That one's me. And, the TUHs are MINE!!! xD

Character List, in order of their apearance:

Brom, from Eragon.

Kat (Me), from TWG.

Fred and George Weasley, from Harry Potter.

Sam, Frodo, Merry, Pippin, and Gandalf, from Lord Of The Rings.

Aslan and Mr. Tumnis, from The Chronicals of Narnia.

Dustfinger and Mo/ Silvertounge/ The Bluejay from Inkheart and onward.

Edward and Bella from Twillight and onward.

Yoda, from Star Wars.

Mea, from TWG.

Shadow, from TWG.

Pootnic, from the Adventures of Hero and Pootnic.

iGri, from TWG.

Deckk, from SLAYERS.

Amanda, from TWG.

Jasper, from Twillight.

James Bond, from James Bond.

Ratty, from TWG.

Percy Jackson, from Percy Jackson and The Olypians.

Grover Underwood, From percy Jackson and The Olympians.

( If you would like to show up, with/or any characters you choose, let me know. Wink )

|The Portal|

Part One: TARDISs and Spies Do Not Mix

“Can we get this over with, child?" Brom asked loudly, sinking back in the bean bag chair as a put a few trillion watts of energy into Arren.
"Yes, of course, really! As soon as everyone gets here. So, so, so sorry, Brom." Kat turned her attention back to Fred and George, who were busy teaching her how she would go about blowing up a toilet without magic. "So you would just drop everything in, after a few hours?" She continued in a hushed tone. Fred smiled proudly.
"Of course, we recommend running," George added.

The hobbits were gathered around a Macintosh notebook, watching things blow up on YouTube. "Wait 'til Rosie sees this," Whispered Sam discreetly. Gandalf stood near by, chuckling to himself.
"No, no, now lets watch that one..." Merry said gleefully, pointing. A high-pitched voice echoed through the loft, complaining about it's grandmother.
"Would you turn that off?!" roared Aslan, jumping into a standing position. They hurried to do so.
"Now now, my lord. They're only children." Soothed Tumnis, clicking his hooves nervously.
"I"M NOT A CHILD!" Frodo leapt to his feet, but Gandalf carefully held out a hand.
"You're so cliché, old man," Muttered Aslan, but he lowered himself back down into a sitting position.

"Honestly, Kat, I'm with the old man with the ring," Mo put in. "I need to get going, and Dustfinger's not doing to well." The man mentioned was kneeling on the floor, shouting, "No! Not again! Roxanne!", while her pounded his forehead with a book, one of the many that were scattered over the room.
"I didn't mean to bring you here, Dusty. I know how much you've been through. And as I told Brom, Mo, we need to wait until everyone else gets here. They all said it was very important."
"Who's they?!" Shouted all the book characters at once.
"Your authors, of course. How else do you think I got you here? Some of my friends and a few other characters should be getting here soon too."
"I'm not just a character." Remarked Aslan, but he was ignored by all but Mr. Tumnis.
"Of course, my lord."

A few seconds later a group of two pale, sparkly looking people walked in the room. "Let's get this party started," Remarked the male, flashing a crooked grin at his companion.
"Oh, Edward!" The female said softly. They kissed.
"Argh!" Kat shouted, looking ready to kill someone. "I told Mrs. Myer not to send any of her vampires!" Mo patted her head.
"Real men don't sparkle," Snickered Fred, and Kat high-fived him enthusiastically.
"Thank you! Please, everyone, listen to Fred."
Neither Edward or Bella had noticed anything, but Pippin applauded.

A geeky looking man in a lab coat walked in. "Tolkien would have a cow," He announced, and then walked out. Gandalf promptly hit Pippin over the head with his staff.
"Behave, stupid hobbit. We are here for a reason."
"Yes, for a reason we are here." announced a short little green dude. Kat ran up to hug him.
"Yoda!"
"Happy, you are."
"That is going to get so annoying." Whined Bella.
"To bad, that is."

Gandalf was standing angrily in front of Aslan. "I am not cliché! Take that back!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
Frodo walked up, grinning, and held out his hand in a perfect imitation of the wizard.
"Get a little maturity, both of you, please?" Mo asked. "You've always been some of my heroes. And, with all possible respect, Gandalf, you are slightly cliché."
"Ha!" Aslan glowered.
"Peace, all of you need." Yoda said, floating over. "Strong, the Force would flow here, with practice."

"Honestly, guys!" Kat begged, running back and forth between characters. "My mom can't know you're up here."
Fred and George winked.
"Of course," Mo said, winking as well.
"What is with you book characters?"
Brom looked up at Kat, studying thoughtfully, and pressing his fingertips together. He cleared his throat. "How can you be sure you're not a book character?" The room turned completely silent, except for the soft sound of Edward and Bella kissing in the far corner.
"Because I-uh-I'm... I'm just not, okay?"
"Is there something wrong with being a book character?"
"No... but... I..."
Brom grinned broadly. "Alright, Kat. Alright."

Kat was lying in the middle of the floor, staring at the ceiling while Aslan and Gandalf stared at each other angrily, Fred, George, Brom and Mo had a heated argument, Edward and Bella kissed, and Yoda taught the hobbits Green Day songs. Then the door to the loft opened quietly, and a girl sat down beside Kat.
"Are you...okay?" She blinked, then sat up quickly.
"Mea! You're finally here!" Kat hugged her friend for a second. "Um...why don't you go intervene with those two?" She said, nodding to Aslan and Gandalf. Kat lowered her voice to a whisper. "Aslan called Gandalf cliché."
Mea chuckled softly. "Alright, Kat, if you say so." She replied, but a large, childish grin spread over her face at the prospect of meeting Aslan. "There's so much I could talk to him about!"
Kat rolled her eyes, and started to lie down again, when she heard footsteps pounding up the stairs.
"Come on!" a voice said, and Shadow burst into the room, dragging someone in a blue suit, by the wrist. The guy was waving a gun around, and Shadow glared at him. "Calm down!" A bright smile crossed her face as she looked at all the characters in the loft. "Anyway, hey, Kat. If you can't tell, this is Pootnic." Kat giggled.
"Yup."
Edward looked up. "You know my clone." He said briefly, then turned his attention back to Bella.

"Shadow, I said wait up!" Her younger brother, iGri, stormed into the room, and a man in a futuristic, multi-colored suit of armor followed. "It's bad enough with Deckk."
Kat grinned. "Y'know, he looks kinda like a Clone with that suit on."
"What ever."
"I think that's-" The door opened yet again and in walked Jasper, who smiled at Edward and Bella.
"We're here!" A girl trailed behind him, as if in a trance.
"Hi, Amanda!" Called Shadow.
"Hi..." She said softly, not taking her eyes of Jasper.
"Everybody." Finished Kat, glaring at the newly arrived vampire.
A glowing, shimmering form appeared in the room, and gradually become solid. A tall man in a suit who looked oddly like Sean Connery, was standing in the center of the room.
"The name is Bond. James Bond." He said in an English accent.
Mea fainted.
"00-7, licensed to kill. We know." iGri said impatiently.
"Ahem." Bond looked hurt.
"Mea! Quick, wake up! It's the Doctor with a TARDIS!" Kat said loudly, trying to revive her friend.
Mea promptly sat up. "Where?!"
"In your dreams. Pay attention to Bond, he has something important to say." Quipped Deckk.
"Ahem," the spy said again. "I'm here because the world is in serious trouble."
"What else is new?" Demanded Frodo. Bond wisely ignored him.
"You have been called here together, as some of the greatest book heroes-"
"Since when is Bella a hero-"
"To save the world. For those of you who are not book characters-"
"Ha ha, Brom-"
"You are here to be of assistance. But a note of warning. If anyone -anyone- finds out who you really are, it could be disastrous. More information will come soon. Good bye." He flipped open what looked like a very small cell-phone. "Beam me up, Scotty," He said, then disappeared.
"Well, that was interesting."

Part Two: Yoda Orders A Coke

"Now what?" Aslan asked. He wasn't one for planning.
"Um... saving the world?" Frodo said sarcastically. "Again. Such is the plight of a great hero-"
"Oh, shuttup." Deckk threw a near-by pillow at him impatiently. Same leapt to his feet.
"Watch it." All of the people not from books- besides Amanda who was sitting on the ground near Jasper and not paying any attention- laughed.
"Well, we don't really know what to save it from, do we?" Mea asked after a while, smiling at Sam consolingly. The hobbit blushed.
"The girl is correct." Brom rose to his feet. "Though I say we begin preparing for a long journey, and a battle of some sort."
"That's how these things work," Mr. Tumnis explained. "Always a journey, always a battle."
Pippin and Merry snickered. "And a good kiss."
"I VOLENTEER!" Amanda launched herself at Jasper.
Fred, George, and the hobbits hooted loudly.
A female voice from downstairs called up, "Kat, what are you doing?"
"Um... nothing mom!"
The door opened. "What...who..." Yoda hobbled over.
"Take care of this, I will." He made himself levitate up to Kat's mom's face. "You have seen nothing, here."
"I have seen nothing here..."
"Alone, you will leave Kat."
"I will leave Kat alone," She mumbled sleepily.
"A coke, you will go get."
"I'll go get you a coke." Kat's mom left, shaking her head.
Fred threw himself at Yoda's feet. "Please! Teach me how to do that!"
"We shall see, young one."

Brom shook his head. "Children these days."
"Kat- you're friend is here!" Yelled up a voice. Kat raised an eyebrow, standing up. Who ever this was, it was the first person to use the front door. "And she brought someone she says you know."
" 'K mom, thanks!" Kat grew more and more puzzled, until someone ran in, and tackled-hugged Kat.
"Yoyo!"
"Ratty!"
"Sorry, I'm late, Kat- someone had to stop for an enchilada brake." She smiled knowingly.
"Enchilada brake?" In walked two teenage guys, both wearing orange t-shirts that read "Camp Half Blood". One of the boys, how ever, was a goat from waist down, and two little horns sticking out over his curly hair. "GROVER!" Kat almost passed out, then ran over and hugged him. "Oh my gosh!"
"Um...hi." The goat-boy said.
"Hi! I'm Kat." She let go at once. "Er... I've read your books."
Ratty smiled. "She loves you, Grover."
The other boy winked. "Sweet, man! You got a fan!"
"Hi, Percy."
"HI!" Announced iGri. "Hello to everyone! We got it. Now what?"
"Shadow..." Said Kat absentmindedly, staring at Grover.
"Be nice, Gri!" His older sister said.
"Fine. Whatever. But Deckk doesn't have to."
Kat glared at iGri. "Be that way." Ratty laughed. Suddenly a little message popped up on Kat's computer screen.
"I did nothing!" Insisted Merry.
"Relax, I've got an e-mail." Sitting down cross-legged on the floor, she opened the message.

Dear Heroes,
Thank you for excepting this mission. As you know, it is of great importance.
The Universal Bad Guy ( TUBG ) has gotten loose, again. We sent the Universal Hero and the Universal Heroine after it,
but for some reason, they keep failing.
If TUBG succeeds, he will expose the portal between the your world and all the others, unleash all his
Universal Minions ( UMs ), and cause ultimate havoc and chaos.
You must stop him! Please, as soon as you are ready, go to the nearest Toys-R-Us. The Universal Hero and Heroine will
meet you there.

Sincerely, JJR Tolkien. ( And all your other authors, I must add. )

P.S. Succeed!
P.P.S. The world depends on you.
P.P.P.S. No pressure.

"Yah. No pressure." Percy said, though he was grinning. He uncapped Riptide.
"Yay!" Shouted Frodo, pulling out his mini-sword.
"Nooooo!" Sobbed Sam.
"Let's do this!" Deckk said, pulling out one of his advanced guns.
Pootnic looked scared. "I'm with the short guy."
"Sam," Whispered Shadow helpfully.
Kat was jumping up and down, the most enthusiastic of the non-book characters. "Let's kick some evil butt!"
"Can we get a snack first?" Grover asked hopefully.
Ratty smacked her forehead.
"If you want to," Kat said adoringly.
"LET'S GO!" iGri grabbed her arm.
"Fine then. Be that way."
"You already said that."
------

See Post Two for More.

Last edited by Kat24 on 7/29/2009, 1:58 pm; edited 21 times in total
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Empty Re: |The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two.

Post by Kat24 6/22/2009, 7:29 pm

Continued:

Part Three: Toys-R-Us After Dark

Deckk pulled the van into the parking lot, grumbling about being the only one who could drive. "Alright, everyone out." The giant store was abandoned. "Wheeeeeee!" Shouted Pootnic, running to the automatic doors. "Free toys!" Kat, Grover, and the Weasley twins were close behind.
"We shouldn't take anything," Remarked Mea wisely. Mo smiled.
Yoda disappeared into the Star Wars isle, Fred and George laughed at the Harry Potter video game, and Sam proceeded to whack a fake Golem. Aslan and Tumnis trotted off to the TVs, while Brom and Gandalf stopped at the books.
"What are we s'possed to be looking for, any way?" Asked Shadow, glancing around.
"I dunno. Some sort of message, I guess. Mr. Tolkien was pretty vague." Ratty replied, glancing at Kat and Gri, who stood near by. Out of no where, the power flicked on.
"Wasn't me!"
"Wasn't me!"
"Wasn't me!"
"Wasn't me!"
"Well, the hobbits are covered." Kat said. "Fred? George?"
A simultaneous "Nope!" Echoed through the store.
"It was us." There before them ( the others quickly appeared at the sound of the strange voice ) stood a tall, man with dark hair and dark eyes, who looked around thirty, extremely handsome and buff, and a thin, dangerously beautiful woman with perfect everything.
"We are the Universal Heroes." They said together.
"I am made up of some of your friends. Eragon, Harry Potter, Aragorn, Peter, King Arthur, Romeo- and many others." Fred whistled.
"Impressive."
"I-" The woman pointed delicately at herself, "Am the same. Arwen, Ginny-"
"Ginny?!" George and Fred jumped. The woman continued, un-perturbed.
"Lucy, Meggie, Arya, Juliet, and of course, a lot more." iGri seemed to be staring at her. Shadow slapped his arm.
Kat raised an eyebrow. "So... if you're so great, why do you need us?" They smiled painfully.
"You see..."
"There's the small issue of..."
"The fact that..."
"We..."
"Um..."
"Haven't got any weapons." They finished.
"That's IT?!" Dustfinger demanded, speaking at last. "You dragged me out of Ink World just because you need a stupid weapon? Get a new one!"
Universal Hero frowned. "Hey, be fair. We ran out of gold points."
"Gold points?!" Kat exploded, busting into laughter. "What is this, a video game?"
"Sort of." The Universal Heroine said cheerfully.
"Oh, great."

Caught up in the mood, the THUs kissed as well. Fred glared. "Relax, bro. There'll be more girls." George told him, picking up on the American slang. This, at least made him laugh.
"Ahem, ahem, ahem." The Universal Hero said loudly.
"Got somethin' in you throat, dude?" Asked Grover. Kat high-fived him, laughing.
"No." He pouted. "EVERYONE! I AM IN CHARGE!"
"Says who?" Asked Deckk, arms crossed across his chest.
"Yah!" Demanded Percy. Several of the book characters applauded.
"Oh... well... I mean... I'm always in charge! That's how it works!" The man whined.
"Not any more, bud." Pootnic said, elbowing Sam jokingly. Shadow laughed.
"That's my character! Whoooo! Did everyone here that?"
"Yes." Her brother said curtly. "Our hearing is fine, Shad."
Mea giggled quietly, staring down at her feet.
"What did you say?" Asked Gandalf loudly. "My hearing aid broke."
"I said, HA HA!" Mea shouted, then she blushed furiously.
Kat joined iGri on the floor, paralyzed with laughter.

The Universal Hero snorted. "Excuse me! I wasn't done."
They stood up.
"Much better. Now, as you probably learned in the e-mail from my dear friend Tolkien, The Universal Bad Guy is loose. We've been working very very hard to catch him, but, you know, sometimes that just doesn't work out. So... uh... they had to call in reinforcements." He beamed and handed everyone a backpack. "Inside you will find everything you need to survive. Extra gold points, a 3-D holographic map-" Pippin was kicking it, "A special pair of sun glasses to help you remain under cover and see the enemy, a small device that displays your health points, mana points, and experience points."
The Universal Heroine applauded softly. "Very good. Also, there is a healing potion, and another device that leads you to the instant, on-line store. Once you are ready, simply go on there, enter in you gold points, and buy your weapons and armor. Got it?” She looked up at the adventurers. "Oh."
Brom was standing impatiently, dressed in leather armor, and some-how wielding a Rider's sword.
Kat was hopping up and down, wearing a magical cloak and swinging around what could only be a neon, color-changing sword.
The Weasly twins had no armor, just daggers strapped to their waists, and, of course, their wands.
Gandalf and the hobbits, already having weapons, were sitting on the ground boredly.
Aslan was wearing a baseball cap, and Mr. Tumnis was giggling at his mace.
Dustfingers hands were glittering with fire, and Mo brandished his Blue Jay sword.
The vampires hadn't bought anything, and were now holding a small conference. Amanda sat patiently by Jasper, admiring her beautifully-made sword.
Yoda had drawn his light saber and was now rather bored.
Mea was busy poking a stuffed animal with her elfin-made blade, and her full-body armor glinted in the artificial light.
Shadow giggled at her double-edged sword and blue cloak, which was Pootnic highly jealous of.
Deckk, already having everything he needed, was talking to Gri about his new weapon- a laser gun.
Percy and Ratty were dressed almost identically, in Greek-style armor with two swords from Camp Half Blood. Grover had bought a new set of pipes, and was wearing an electric green helmet.
Kat smiled at the TUHs. "We've done this before." Simultaneously, everyone flicked on their glasses, as if they'd rehearsed it during the speeches.
They had.

The Universal Hero seemed highly anoyed. "Then I guess you can tell me where we're going next, right?" He said sarcasticlly.
"A TARDIS?" Mea asked hopefully.
"No." Deckk snickered. She glared at him.
"Then, I'm guessing it's portal or something, where we can fight with The Universal- I mean TUBG." Kat winked at her.
"Ugh, why are you guys so smart? It's no fun!" He stormed away.
"Pay no attention to him," His female counter-part said sweetly. "He's been stressed lately. Yes, the girl was right, there is a Portal. Goodie for you." The hobbits aplauded.
Ratty and Percy started fencing, and soon no one was paying attention to the TUHs.
"Yah Ratty! Girls rule!"
"Come on, Percy, beat her Half Blood style!"
"Guys, pay attention!" Someone whined from near by.
Whoooo! Watch out to the left-"
"HELLO! ARE YOU WITH US OR NOT?!" The Universal Hero had found the intercom. Grumbling, everyone came to a stand still.
"MUCH BETTER! NOW, EVERY ONE, I WILL TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND WE WILL PROCEED TO THE PORTAL! HEAD DOWN THE BOOK ISLE SLOWLY!" The power snapped off.
"Here we go!" Someone gigled. It was impossible to tell who.
"This is gonna be fun!"
"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" This time he wasn't even on the intercom.
Once at the book isle, everyone froze in complete silence.
"There it is," The Universal Heroine said softly.
There it was.

Part Four: Fred Loses His Pants and Greta makes a guest apearence.

"Whoah..." Someone said lowly.
"Yup! Imressive, huh? Bet you weren't ready for that! Ha!" The Universal Hero gloated, hoping from his left foot to his right and back again.
The Portal was a glowing blue vortex, strait out of a Sci-Fi movie. Bits of black and gold shimmered through it, and something bright pulsed in the center. "Who wants to go first?" Silence. "Aw, and I thought you were all so brave."
"Ahem." It was Fred. "I raised my hand, but it's so dark in here you couldn't see. Why did you turn off the lights, anyway?"
"For dramatic effect. Sheesh, just go in already!"
"Right." George hi-fived Fred before pushing him towards the Portal.
"Cheerio!" He jumped in. Someone screamed. IT! TICKLES!" His voice was magnified through the blue swirly mass. Suddenly Fred was standing before them wearing I Heart HPPP boxers. "I... I seemed to have lost my pants."
Everyone cracked up.
"Oh, honestly. Don't you even know how to work an inter-deminsional portal? You didn't jump in right!" The Universal Hero smirked. "Come on, everyoone, follow us. We may or may not get your pants back." He rolled his eyes "Amatures."
"Well, then. Lead on, O Perfect One." Dustfinger snapped.
"O Perfect One. I like it." There was a group sigh. "Pay attention." The TUHs grabbed their noses like they were jumping in a pool and dove into the portal.
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Pootnic followed in a similar fashion. Gover and Percy were close behind. Fred and Mea were last.
"I don't really want to go back in. What if I lose my... something else." Mea winked.
"If I can do it, so can you. You're from a book. you laugh in the face of death." She turned back to face him before juming in. "Just don't tell Kat I said that last part. She'll start crying." And then she was gone. Fred hurried after her. Miraculously, he was wearing his pants again when he landed.
"Where are we?" The non-book characters had grouped together, even Amanda, though Jasper stood nearby. Surounding them was a dark forest- Tolkien style. There was a constant sense of something watching them, and the tree looked huge.
"I... I know!" Kat was jumping up and down. "Mea! It's the forest between the worlds from the RP we did!" She turned to everyone else. "Some of the book characters were there- and Greta from WI. And there was this creepy dude with a weird hat. I hope we don't run into him again." Everyone but the TUHs and Mea seemed puzzled.
The Universal Heroine smiled. "Don't worry, TUBG killed him last week. It was our-"
"Yes!" Kat pumped her fist in the air. Mea seemed sad.
"But I... made him up!" She sniffed.
"Oh get over it." Deckk said loudly, keeping is place as Mea's cheif annoyer.
"Shuttup already, will you?" Shadow said firmly. Gri glared.
"No one bosses my character around but me! How would you like it if I yelled at Pootnic?"
Ratty sighed. "Honestly, you guys, we have a mission to do."
"Yes, young ones. Peace, you must find." Yoda anounced.
"Listen to the little green dude!" Grover said. "I'm trying to enjoy this nature- it's untouched by humans! Can you believe it, Percy? Look how natural it is!"
Brom, Gandalf, Aslan, Mr. Tumnis and Dustfinger smiled and said at exactly the same time, "Reminds me of home."

"What do we do now, O Perfect One?" Percy asked impatiently.
"A couple of UMs should be here any second." The Universal herione said kindly. A loud crunching noise soon followed. "Oh look, here they come now." The adventurers were soon surrounded by a horde of UMs- men build like football players with sci-fi googles and fantasy weapons.
"Show time!" Shouted Brom, and they launched into action. Deckk and Gri started randomly shooting everyone in his path, while Yoda lept from head to head, whacking in apropriate places. Percy and Ratty were deuling a large group of men with swords, while the vapires ran around in a crazed fasion, ocasionally punching the daylights out of a few people. Amanda smiled in admiration while Jasper knocked down those around her- she lent a hand by tripping them with sticks, as she'd forgotten her weapon. Kat, Shadow and Mea formed a little knot, swinging their weapons while ocasionally letting out a dramatic battle cry. Aslan roared. The Weasley twins shot spells at people, though they weren't very helpfull, as the mostly made them grow mustaches or thier skin turn pink. Grover played his pipes, wrapping someone in vines. The hobbits danced around, ocasionally poking people with thier mini-swords, while the TUHs sounded a lot like sports coaches.
"Hit 'em harder! Hit 'em harder!"
"Get that one to the left! I know you can do better than that!"
Soon all the UMs were dead.
"That was fun!" Kat shouted gleefully. Percy and Ratty did a chest-bump. The TUHs looked pleased.
And then there was a sound of loud hoofbeats.

"Well, this is just great. Just great." The Universal Hero looked distressed.
"Why? Who is it?" Shadow asked, hands on her hips. "If it's just more UM..."
"Oh, no, that's not what I was talking about. I have to go to the bathroom. If you'll excuse me..." He dashed off into the trees.
"But, seriously, who is it?" The Universal heroine sighed.
"It's probably, um, The Universal Super-Minion. He's a mix of the Nazgul, Dementors, and the Ra'zac."
"Well, that sounds delightfull!" Mo said sarcasticly. And then it was there- a tall, dark thing with long, razor-like claws wearing a huge black cloak, and riding on what looked like a demon-posessed horse, all black with beady read eyes.
"So you hatttttthhhhh come at lassssst." A quiet, snake-like voice hissed.
"Yup." Gri said, unimpressed.
"My massssster wantsssss you dead. Sssssso you sssshhhhall be." Kat laughed loudly.
"Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to do that!"
"Do what?' Amanda asked, finaly taking her eyes off of Jasper.
"Laugh in the face of death. Dude, it was awesome!"
"Thhhhhough you be haughty, all mussssst die." Everyone, excluding the TUHs, jumped at the same time. The tackled him, knocking the thing off it's horse, which ran away in panic. It lashed out, and the adventurers jumped back. The Universal Heroine flicked the helmet of her suit of armor down and snatched Percy's sword. She placed her foot on the thing's chest.
"Haaaa! No man can kill me!" It exclaimed, struggling.
"Oh. My. Gosh!" She nearly shouted. "WHY are you all so sexist?! 'Oh, no man can kill me!' What, do you think a girl wouldn't bother to try? Huh? Well, guess what? They do!" She shoved the visor of her helmet off. "I'm no ma. Blah, blah, blah." She plunged downward with her sword. Kat, Ratty, Mea, Shadow and Amanda aplauded loudly.
"Let's here it for girls!"
"Boo." Gri said loudly. Kat opened her mouth. "No, no, don't say it again-"
"Fine, be that way." She interupted. Again.

Last edited by Kat24 on 7/29/2009, 1:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Empty Re: |The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two.

Post by shadowsowner888 6/23/2009, 12:59 pm

Oooh! Very Happy OMG! I wanna be in here!

OMG, this is AWESOME. XD But who's the guy in the lab coat?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 1312|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 2412|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 3349|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 3548|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/23/2009, 3:26 pm

IDK. Someone random.

Do you wanna bring any charries in?
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/24/2009, 7:17 am

Umm . . . Pootnic? XD Can I bring Pootnic in? Cus I am his author, after all.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 1312|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 2412|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 3349|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 3548|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:22 am

How about Hero? Or Deckk? Or a real fictional charrie like Cap'n Rex!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 9:09 am

xD Okay. Smile

I haven't read Pootnic's story, though.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/24/2009, 10:21 am

Read it! Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 6:01 pm

Is it that on in semi-fanfics?

I shall go find it and add some more.

Plus, Mea wants to be in it too. Goodie.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:07 pm

So. . . Deckk?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 7:07 pm

MORE ADDED! xD
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 7:07 pm

xD Sure, Gri.

You want in too?
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:15 pm

Of course! That would be TOO COOL! Jk.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:16 pm

And, just so you know, Pootnic carries a Sword. Doesn't matter, though.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 7:17 pm

Well... I mean... in the last chapter you posted he used the gun, so I assumed it was his weapon of chioce. xD
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:19 pm

Hmm, I don't remember that. . .
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 7:21 pm

Wait... no... I was wrong completely.

Sorry, I shall go edit.

Weird...

Last edited by Kat24 on 6/24/2009, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/24/2009, 7:23 pm

Okay, yah, he tried the gun when he was training, but was assigned a sword later.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/24/2009, 7:26 pm

Okay, that makes more sense.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2009, 11:10 pm

Can Jasper and I be in there?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Siggy
|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Siggy|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Siggy
|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Siggy|The Portal| ( MORE has been added on 7/29/09, see Post Two. Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/25/2009, 11:01 am

*sighs* Okay.

But no more vampires!!!!! xD
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/25/2009, 1:02 pm

So just Amanda, then?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/25/2009, 1:19 pm

Amanda and her Jasper.

Plus you and Deckk.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 6/25/2009, 1:52 pm

MORE ADDED! =D
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/25/2009, 2:20 pm

YAY! I'm gonna read it!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next