The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th

5 posters

Go down

Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th Empty Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th

Post by Arianna 11/28/2009, 6:39 am

Yes, I'm finished.

Done done done done done.

And I'm happy. I have... 201,525 words. That's not a lot, compared to Shad, and others, but... Well, my goal was 100k. So I'm really happy.

I don't know how long this blog is going to be, but I might as well start by droning on and on about my novels. xD So let's see what we've got.

Novel One - Healers
Gosh, I am so proud of this. My character's are awesome and I really miss them. x3 It's 101k words, which means that it's a pretty long novel. Plus, I found out a title for it. Healers. W00t!
It's most certainly my favorite novel that I've ever written. Then again, that's only out of four, three of which were written this month. It had romance and everything, and action and awesomeness and friendships and killing and first kisses and writing and... I could go on and on, but I really love it - I've decided that I'm going to put this one on Createspace. Even though I love it, I have to admit the truth - it's not the kind of thing that's ever going to be published. But, ya know, that doesn't matter. xD 'Cause it's awesome.

Novel Two - I don't have a name for it and I don't really want to have a name for it.
Out of all of the novels, I hate this one the most. It's crap and the plot is just like, junk. Seriously - I can give you the total events in a sentence. "Silvia is a ghost and goes to a new school where she meets Abby and Abby has a crush on Nick and then Candy and Trevor want to kill Silvia who kills Candy but before that they kill Nick and Abby is sad and then Silvia kills everyone in the school and then Abby wants to kill Silvia but then Silvia is really sad and then she gets Trevor and some other girl to kill her and at the same time Abby runs away and feels dead." Yay. My story in a sentence. And seriously, that's all. Well, not really, but pretty close. xD So I hated it. That's not going to change. Either way, it's 50k words. And that's enough.

Novel Three - Twelve
I thought I was going to love this novel. And at the beginning, I thought it was going to the best thing that I'd ever written. Newsflash? It's not. Though I really love the first 15k, it just goes downhill after that. It's not in chapters - it's just one giant heap of text in long paragraphs - and though I tried to have my characters get on with the plot, they don't. Plus, I told Zara she was supposed to fall in love with Xander. She didn't. Instead, she didn't even care. Yay. He was, even though he was a main character, just a plot device.
You know, like all of the other characters? Yeah, hardly any of them actually have personalities, and way too much of what's been written doesn't even make sense. At all.
On the up side, I can write 1000 words in just about 10 and 3/4 minutes. That's 93wpm. But that's not so cool, especially if I need to spend the next 10 minutes after that spell checking them. And wondering 'what the heck was that word actually supposed to mean?' It's sort of annoying.

So those are my novels. I guess that I'm proud of myself. To tell the truth, though, I don't feel very good. Like I've not really accomplished anything. I don't think that that's a good sign, but oh well. At least I finished Nano.

*sigh* So, I'm done with writing for this month. I shall spend the next two days motivating all of you to get to your goals. Hopefully, you all will. No, I know that you will. You're all awesome writers.

The features for TA are coming along very nicely - I'm really happy with what I've been able to do, to tell the truth. A bit more than a month and a half ago, I really didn't know PHP. And now I'm coding whole websites with it. x3 That makes me really happy.

I don't have much else to say. I could give you guys a pretty much day by day recount of my week, but I doubt that many of you would really want to see that. So I'll just sum it up.

On Monday, I don't remember what I did. So much for that. xD Either way, that doesn't matter, does it? That must have meant that it was a relatively good day.

Tuesday... Lesse - I got bugged in Art. Ya see, we're doing these charcoal drawings, from pictures. And these boys kept saying that they'd use the same picture that I was using. It was, like, a picture of a piano. Haha, I failed at that anyway. And these girls in my class, they're really mean. I could swear, but I don't. Well, ya know, I actually do. I'm pretty sure that I've sworn in front of my parents before. Which is annoying, 'cause I used to be proud that I didn't swear. Too bad for that. Nano sort of made me easily angered. xP Okay, back on topic - these girls are really mean, and they're like popular and everything.

Nothing against popular people, but they're seriously annoying. Come to think of it, most popular people are nice. Like my crush. x3 Either way, they're really mean.

So let's skip on to Wednesday. Not much, really. We had a half day, and I felt really happy because I managed to get so much coding and the like done. And I wrote a lot, too. Like, a lot. 5k. I felt really over-accomplished because I did so much...

Which made me feel like an underachiever on Thursday. I didn't write, and I didn't code, and all that I did was go on Twig and study. Twig was lovely, the studying, not so much. Either way, I felt pretty bad about how little that I did. And then in school, there was art again - yay. I didn't draw, I just scrapped my picture and now I'm drawing one off my dad's picture - ha! Now if people want to use it, they can't. And I can say that it's copyright my dad. smug And then I can sue them. xD

Yesterday was Friday. Lalala. Not much to say. It was okay. I mean, Fridays can't be bad because they're Fridays. I was really tired in the morning. xP Lesse - I gave in my German homework, and I had a math quiz. That was easy. I was supposed to have this really big Spanish test (which I spent the night before practicing for, mind you) but then our teacher wasn't there. Which was weird, because she'd been there in the morning.

And then it was weekend! So now! xD I finsished my novel and stuff like that. I don't want to look at novels 2 and 3, ever again. That's not a good thing, but at least I wrote them.

The longer my blog gets, the more I want to write. Weird, you know? xD It's not that important, though, because now I don't have anything else to do. I guess I could work on TA, or post on threads here. Actually, I feel like roleplaying. It's too bad that no one is on. xP

Thanks for reading my blog. It's pretty long, isn't it? *stares* *counts words* 1356 words! W00t!

Buh-bye!

Arianna
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th Empty Re: Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th

Post by merry312 11/28/2009, 11:23 am

Congrats Arianna! Smile That is a LOT of words to me. xD Like a lot to the extreme... plus one. xD I could never write that much in a month. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th Empty Re: Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/28/2009, 11:28 am

Hey, that's what Nano's about. Writing the weirdest stuff imaginable. I wrote about a Cullen Thanksgiving. XD

I'll RP now, if ya want....xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th Siggy
Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th SiggyArianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th Siggy
Arianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th SiggyArianna's I'M FINISHED Blog for the 28th Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/28/2009, 11:46 am

Thank you. xD RP, w00t! Erm, which RP? xD
But the Cullen Thanksgiving was cool! Mine is just... lame. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/28/2009, 11:47 am

(a lot extreme)+1
Yes. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 11/28/2009, 12:41 pm

The first novel that you wrote sounds really good! The other two sound like they have good potential too, though... Maybe if you edit them you'll be more pleased with their plots. nod My nano novel is a bit like the third one- I planned it out to be all romancey, but it didn't turn out that way... I think I just have some editing to do. But anyway, congratz on getting so much done for Nano! That's really awesome. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/28/2009, 12:52 pm

Hehe, thanks. Don't worry, the other novels are just horrible, anyway. xD Doesn't matter. no
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 11/28/2009, 2:18 pm

Woah. That's a lot of words! Congrats on surpassing your goal by 100k! grin
My novel's VERY lame. It goes on for at least 30k without a point. When I edit it, it'll hopefully turn out a lot better, because I won't be in such a rush. Maybe if you edit the second two, you'll have better luck getting the stories to turn out the way you wanted.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 11/28/2009, 2:20 pm

Don't worry, Lucky, I'm sure it's great. x3
Hmm, IDK. I don't really like them, so I don't think I'll edit.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down