The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lies That They Believed

5 posters

Go down

The Lies That They Believed Empty The Lies That They Believed

Post by Jade 12/14/2009, 11:03 pm

How it All Began...

In the beginning me and R were best friends. The kind that braided each others hair in class, had frequent sleepovers/ gab sessions and exchanged secrets, I never dreamed I'd be keeping them from her, after all she's done for me. This book, diary, I guess, is just going to help me open up, let's just hope R never gets her hands on it.

"Julie, Julie, Julie!" I still remember how excited her voice was that night on the phone, breathless and crazed, not like the calm collected Reba I knew.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, setting down my pencil. Math could wait.

"You know that college guy at the party on Saturday?" She asked giddily. "Of course you do, you know, Rheese, the cut guy with the tosseled brown hair? Well he asked me out!" She squealed, waiting for me to follow in her lead.

Instead my heart sunk and my head started spinning, Rheese who had danced with me and told me I was pretty, which shouldn't have meant anything to me, tons of boys had said that before, but Rheese was different. He had sparkly blue eyes, that twinkled like a map of the stars. He had laughed when I told him why I was at Katty Fellers party, how me and my friend Reba were totally crashers, knowing that because we were rich and popular and pretty that Katty couldn't say know. That's the way things worked around here.

"Jules, you still there?" Reba asked, so caught up in her lovey-dovey oblivious state that she didn't notice my obvious dismay, even over the phone it was obvious that I wasn't as thrilled as she was. "Do you know how great this is?"

"Totally, your lucky, too bad for all of the Lakefront prep guys though," I tried making a joke out of it. Guys were constantly asking Reba out, she, of course ignored them, being Reba after all. Every girl wanted to be her every boy wanted to be with her, that's just the way things were.

"Hmm, sure." Like she would have dated any of them anyway. Not that there weren't some totally cute an rich guys, Reba just had high standards. "He gave me his number at the party. We hung out last Tuesday at the park and flirted a whole bunch."

"Cool," My insides were drying up and flaking away. "Why didn't you tell me though Ree?"

"Cuz, you would have totally made it into something that it's not. Plus, I saw you dance with him, he said he only did it to be nice, but you seemed to have a thing for him?"

"Course not," I rushed, anything other than that and Reba's claws would have come out. Never good to get into a cat fight with Ree. Not that I would have told her, even if she wasn't totally able to eliminate you with a snap of her manicured fingers.

"Good. Ok, well listen, I've got to go, TTYL XOXO!" She laughed, before hanging up the phone.

I sat there, deflated, brushing my hand through my wavy, vivid red hair. Then I suddenly knew what I had to do, I grabbed a certain slip of paper, a certain somebody had given to me and dialed the number. "Hey, Rheese, I'm Julie, from the party." Reba wasn't the only one who could have secrets, I was planning to prove that.

Total Lies 2
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

The Lies That They Believed Empty Re: The Lies That They Believed

Post by shadowsowner888 12/15/2009, 10:55 pm

Ooooo . . . I smell drama. :3 I can't wait to see more, Jade!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Lies That They Believed 1312The Lies That They Believed 2412The Lies That They Believed 3349The Lies That They Believed 3548The Lies That They Believed 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/16/2009, 12:22 am

Looks awesome so far. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 12/16/2009, 1:53 am

Thanks guys :] More tomorrow when I'm not exhausted Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 12/16/2009, 7:26 pm

How it is Now...

I've been cheating with Rhye for exactly three weeks now and Reba doesn't suspect a thing. I felt guilty at first, but not anymore. True, me and Reba have been friends for a long time, but now it's just forced. It's like because we're the two prettiest girl's at Riverside Prep we have to be BFF's. Which worked fine when we were like, seven and Reba wasn't all "alpha-ey". Now though, it just feels good to be doing something that she would obviously not approve of..

We kissed. It was easy, it came naturally, our body's melting into each, I was on his lap, his arms wrapped around me.

"Isn't Reba coming over soon? Don't I need to go?" I asked, gasping for breath, excited by the rush I always felt kissing Rhye. My best friend's girlfriend. Ok, the first time we'd kissed, a day after I called and asked to meet him at my house, sure I felt guilty but now I was just taking a stab, at every foul think Reba had ever done to me.

"Oh Crap," Rhye said, kissing me once more before buttoning his polo again. "I totally forgot, but yeah. In ten minutes, so you'll have to go," his eyes looked tortured, he wanted me to stay.

"Yeah she told me in History today," I laughed. I felt like floating. I was cheating with Rhye. I was doing something Reba couldn't lay her manicured hands on, something she couldn't control. "No prob, really." I leaned in for a last long, passionate kiss before sneaking out the back window so I could walk a few blocks down where my car was parked.

After all this I've come to realize how much I hate Reba. How controlling she is, how she always looks so good and how boys hoot and whistle at her when she walks by. I don't know how long I plan to keep doing this, but maybe just until I get caught...[/font][/size]

Last edited by Jade on 12/17/2009, 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 12/16/2009, 7:26 pm

Reserved
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 12/17/2009, 12:07 am

Oh, c'mon! I want to see what happens! The Lies That They Believed 899677
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 12/22/2009, 8:51 pm

Updated!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/22/2009, 11:23 pm

Yay! Very Happy Sweet job.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Lies That They Believed 1312The Lies That They Believed 2412The Lies That They Believed 3349The Lies That They Believed 3548The Lies That They Believed 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 12/23/2009, 2:31 am

Ooooh! Awesome x] Gah, now I want to know what happens next! nod
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 1/13/2010, 6:21 pm

Sweet! This is really good! Can't wait for more.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down