The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! Empty **((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title!

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/19/2010, 9:03 pm

Maturity- PG-13 at the most. Varies throughout story. Kissing, romance, drama.
Fantasy-Mediumish.

Hello
welcome to my story! I hope you enjoy!(you better!LOL.)

Chapter One~ Marissa
"It's time..." The whispering voice faded in an instant, and at first, I didn't know what was up. "It's time..." it repeated again. I tried to call out, but my voice wouldn't work at the moment. A heavy fog started to surround me, and soft murmurs were coming from all directions, and that's when I began to freak.

Finally, I managed to let out a piercing scream, and everything went black. The next time I opened my eyes, sunlight was flickering out the blinds of my window.

"It was just a dream," I let out a sigh of relief. It was the fifth time in a week that I had received strange dreams like that, and things weren't getting any better by the looks of it.

I rolled over on my bed, and looked at the alarm. "8:30," it read, and I dug my face into my fluffy purple pillow. I needed to think. It's Thursday morning, I woke up around 8:25, and...I'm late for school!

I got off my bed, and scuffled over to my closet. I pulled on a Aeropostale & Fitch shirt on with some black skinny jeans.I brushed my blonde, straight hair in a hurry, and put it up in a messy ponytail at the back of my head. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my make-up, and ran down the stairs.

My mom was drinking a mug of coffee in the kitchen, and as I ran by, I didn't bother to greet her. I opened the door and stepped out, running to my blue Toyota Camry. I unlocked the car, and I put my stuff on the passanger seat. I put on my seatbelt(safety first!), started the engine, and back out the driveway. When I was finally on the road towards the school, I began to relax, but keeping my eyes forward. This was the last thing I needed, and I as I began to dial Genevieve's number, th strangest thing possible happened.

===

I hurried to my next class.It was bad enough with everything else going on, so in the end I was going to get grounded anyways.

When I opened my locker, a note fell out a fluttered to the ground. I picked it up ad read it, amd I felt anger rush through me as I reconginized the messy,sloppy hand-writing.

Marissa,

I know you're made and all, but can you forgive me? Please?
If you don't, then I understand, I guess...
Anyways, atleast I tried.

Love Always,

Noah

I crumpled it up and threw it in my locker half-heartedly and slammed my locker shut. I turned around and came face to face with Genevieve.

"What's wrong?" She asked, observing my face. "Noah," I mumbled annoyingly, with an edge of depression. "It's alright, honey," she reassured me, pushing back one of her light brown curls behind her ears. I always envied Genevieve's looks. She had natural, light brown curls with streaks of blonde here and there, reaching her shoulders. She had dark brown eyes, which can be pretty hypnotizing(trust me, I've seen it at work.) I just had dull,straight dirty blonde hair that seems to be a bit wavy and dark blue eyes. In a beauty pageant between us two, Genevieve would totally take first place.

Surprisingly, she's single and her excuse is, " I'm waiting for the right guy." By 'the right guy', it's obvious she means Nathan Valezze, but he's recently trying to get over his long time crush, Sophia Melendez(who has been going out with Kevin Orenzo for four months, and always rejected Nathan when he asked her out.)

I sighed as she kept smiling to herself, and I already knew what she was thinking about. "Genevieve, I know you're hoping Nathan will like you back and all, but I'm still trying to balance everything in my own life.I mean, Noah is trying to get me running back to him, while his new love interest,Katie Konners is literally trying to eliminate me!" I knew his 'charm' might be working, because just thinking about him makes me teary.

I'm sorry, I heard the voice in my head. I looked at Genevieve, but she wasn't paying attention. I sighed and walked away, hoping to get on with my day.

Chapter Two~ Noah

I stared at Marissa as she crumpled up the note I left her, and threw it in her locker. Genevieve was behind her when she turned around, and when Genevieve began to comfort her, I knew Marissa was thinking about me. Honestly, I was begining to regret hurting her now, since whatching her cry gave me too much pain, knowing that I've caused it.

"Sup, Noey!" A high-pitched voice called from behind me. I tunred around and felt annoyance prickle inside me. It was my new girlfriend, Katie Konners. I gave her a small wave, but she just ran over to me.

"Hey!" Katie greeted me, kissing my lips for about five seconds, me kissing her back, before pulling away. She looked behind me, and I followed her gaze. Marissa was glaring at me, and mouthed the words "I hate you." Katie was smiling devilishly, and I felt the guilt returning. Why did Katie chose that exact moment to kiss me?

As Katie walked away, I turned and Genevieve was staring me down. "Hey," I gave her a flirty smile, hoping it would get me out of trouble. "You disgust me," she schrunched up her nose to prove her point. I ignored her and walked past her. "You should give up," Genevieve continued, "She's never going to forgieve you." I turned around. "Look! I know I cheated on her and all, but I think she should just suck it up, and move on. I'm not going to take her crap for all I care!" I snapped, and I was pleased when she flinched. "She's not taking your crap, either! So maybe you should just leave her alone and continue on with your life with your stupid, girlfriend!" She retorted after a few seconds.

I had to admit. When it comes to back-talk, Genevieve is pretty good at it. But I wasn't going to let her win. I was about to say some pretty 'rude' words, when Kevin Orenzo came walking up with his new girl, Sophia.

"What's going on?" He asked innocently. "Ugh!" Genevieve grunted, and stalked off. "Chicks," I mumbled under my breath. " Yeah. I have a pretty decent one,too," he replied, pecking Sophia on her cheek as she giggled.

I groaned. I didn't want to watch any of this mushy, romance stuff from the 'other side' of it, so I walked off towards the entrance. I know, I know. Ditching school is bad, but I needed to time think to myself. Alone.

I went over to my red Corvette, and sat down in the driver's seat. I stared out in front of me. I watched a young couple, about in their early twenties, walking down the sidewalk, holding hands.

Even though they were about five yards away, I could make out their conversation pretty easily.

"You have to go to college!" The girl told her boyfriend.

"But I don't want to leave you, Anna!"

I feel the same way, Brad, but we need to start our lives. And the first stop is college."
Brad sighed, and turned to face Anna.

"Okay." He finally agreed.

This was making me sick, but did make me think. Alot.

Was I going to end up like the Brad dude? Was the girl with me going to be Katie? Or Marissa? Or none of them? I wasn't sure. I love Katie now, but I used to feel like that with Marissa.

"I miss you, Mari." I sighed. Life was so difficult...

Chapter Three~ Genevieve

I walked into class, and sat down next to Marissa, glad that Mrs. Maggner wasn't paying attention. "You're late!" Marissa whispered, her eyes still a pale red from crying. "Sorry, I had to take care of some things," I replied, trying to ignore her frusterated exspression.

"I miss you, Mari..." I heard the voice in my head. I turned around, but everybody else was looking at the teacher. Only Noah called Marissa 'Mari', I thought, but that was when they were dating...

I tried to focas on the voice, to see if it would respond again. "I hate myself..." I heard it again, but more clearly. I waited for a few more seconds before I finally 'zoned out', and started paying attention to Mrs.Maggner 's lecture about something about particles.

The bell finally rang, and it was time for lunch. Thank goodness, cause I was about to doze off.

"There's Marissa!" A excited voice echoed in my mind. I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Noah's voice I have been hearing. But how? I hurried over to the lunch room, knowing that Noah couldn't be trusted with Marissa anymore.

When I walked through the doors, I knew I was probally too late. Noah was walking up to Marissa,with his lunch, so he was thinkinga bout eating with us at our lunch table(by our, I mean Nathan,Kevin,Sophia, Marissa, and me. Noah used to sit there too, but when he and Marissa broke up, he moved to Katie's table.)

"NOAH!" I screeched, running to him before he could reach Marissa. He obviously heard me, cause he sat down next to her, and the cafeteria went quiet. "Crap," I muttered under my breath. I walked up to him, grabbing a juice bottle along the way. "Hey, Noah," I greeted him. "Uh, hi?" He responded, glancing nervously at the bottle in my hand. I looked over at Marissa, who gave me a, "Don't even think about it!" look. I grinned.

"I thought you were banned from here?" I continued. "I don't know?" he replied, getting tense. "Well, maybe this is your answer," I poured the juice all over his jet black hair, which dripped down his now flushed red face.

Noah, got up,vand his arm accidentally knocked his tray of food on Marissa. Unfortunatley, he got today's special, spagetti and meatballs.

Marissa got up too. "What's wrong with you!" She screammed at Noah, and glared at me. "Why did you do it, Genevieve?"

I didn't reply. I didn't even mean to attract attention to myself in the first place!

"I'm sorry!" Noah told Marissa, and followed her out of the cafeteria.

"Serves you right!" Noah's voice sounded in my head, and sat down at the table as everybody contiued with their lunch.

"Don't worry," Nathan comforted me with a smile. I smiled back, but I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

I just sat there, until lunch period was over, thinking. Why and how could I here Noah's voice in my head. It was like I read his mind or something. But then again, when I yelled his name, nobody else heard, but he did, and the distance between us was from the cafetria door to the table in the farthest corner. How could he hear over all the noise?

"Things aren't as they seemed," I muttered as I walked with Sophia out of the cafetria, who was babbling on about Kevin's party next week.

Chapter Four~ Nathan

Everything was so...tense. First of all, I had to pick sides between Marissa and Noah, and I've known them both since third grade! Noah's been like my best friend since, but Marissa is like my sister(and she's Genevieve's best friend! How could I go against Genevieve too?)

I watched Sophia and Kevin in front of me, loving each other as if they were together their whole lives. I sighed. Kevin was so lucky that things in his life were so easy. Knowing who are his friends, enemies, and who trust. He was obviously on Noah's side, and Sophia is always following Kevin. Ironic, isn't it?

I remember when Marissa came to my house,two months ago, crying. It took forever to calm her down before she could talk. She told me that when she went to Noah's house to watch movies, his door was open, and she saw him with Katie in the living room, kissing. Noah didn't even notice she was there until three minutes later, and Marissa had watched , in shock, all that time. When Noah tried to explain, Katie kept inturrupting say things like,"What's going on,Noey? You said you didn't have any plans..." She wouldn't tell me anything after that, but I just kept hugging her, trying to comfort her. Marissa suffered so much pain, and Noah keeps acting like jerk.

For some reason, I was feeling...angry. At Noah. Nine years ago, he wouldn't do this. Well, teachnacially, he would do something to special for Marissa. He changed. I just wasn't sure if I could forgive him...

As I walked to my locker, the lights flickered. "Weird," I muttered. I opened the locker door, and ripped off the picture I had of Sophia off. I wasn't sure why, but I needed to take my anger out. I ripped the picture, and slammed the locker door shut. Suddenly, the lights seemed to explode. There was a moment of silence, until screams filled the air.

"What the heck?" I got out my cell phone, and shone the light on my locker as I did the combination. When it opened, I reached in for the emergency flashlight I always had, and turned it on.

"Nathan!" Someone screamed my name, and Genevieve was hugging me, obviously freaked out as much as I was. Marissa was with her, but she didn't hug me like Genevieve. Her expression was blank, but I guessed in this kind of situation, she would of have been hugging Noah. My gaze landed on Genevieve, and I wondered why she chose me to go to in particular. I sighed, and wrapped my arms around her, suddenly feeling strange.

I decided to head outside, and I motioned for the girls to follow. Genevieve held my hand the whole way, while Marissa was quiet. I went to my car, and Genevieve sat in the passanger's seat, and Marissa went to her Toyota Camry. Genevieve made herself comfortable, her head on my shoulder. Usually, I would object, but with her brown hair brushing my cheek,it felt nice.

The other students were piling out of the building, so I guess school was dismissed. "Want a ride home?" I asked. "Nah. Let's go somewhere," Genevieve responded. "Like...like a date?" I stuttered, feeling myself blush. "Well...sure. If you want." "Uh. Okay," I sounded more cheerful now. As I started the car, the first song that came on was one of those mushy, romanatic songs in those chick flicks.

"Nice timing," I muttered, and we drove off.

Chapter Five~Marissa

I watched as Nathan drove off with my best friend. I sighed. Any second now Genevieve would text me something that had to do with Nathan. And of course, I would reply, sounding happy for her. Honestly, I was jealous. Not the kind of jealous about the guy, but jealous that she had somebody now. I mean, who knows, she and Nathan might be going out by the end of the day.

I started the engine, and I drove off, gogoing to nowhere in particular. I could go home, but nobody would be there. I could go to the mall, but I didn't like going alone. I could go over to Sophia's but she's probally with Kevin. OR I could go to Noah's...nevermind.

I drove, not bothering to think about where else I could go. For some strange reason, I felt betrayed. Betrayed by Noah,for chosing Katie over me. By Nathan, who is probally the closest thing I have to a brother, leave me. By Sophia and Kevin, for living in their little world to even care about anybody else's problems. Even by Genevieve, who leaves me alone, like Nathan, with nobody to go too.

I felt the anger boiling inside me,but I didn't know what to do with it. I saw an ice cream parlor, so I made a right turn and parked in the closest available spot next to the entrance. I got inside, and ordered my usual, a Soft Frozen Yogurt Cone Twist. I sat at a booth, and just licked my ice cream. I felt better, in a way.

After a minute a two, you wouldn't beleive who came through the door. Noah. "Dang it,Noah!" I muttered, and tried not to make eye contact with him, so he wouldn't notice me. He obviously heard me, because he came towards my direction.

"Hey," He grinned, the grin he always used to give me, but I forced myself to roll my eyes. "Leave me alone!" I snapped. He didn't even flinch. "What do you want?" I asked, licking my ice cream casually. "To talk. Alone. Where we won't be inturrupted," He responded calmly. "Why? Didn't we already say what needed to be said?" I lifted one of my eyebrows. "How did you find me anyways? Did you follow me?" He winked at me, and I felt myself blush. "Great, I'm falling for it!" I thought.

"Fine, to my car!" I stomped out the shop. He simply followed, but soon got ahead of me. I tried to walk faster, but I tripped, and guess what? Noah caught me. I had my arms around him, trying to balance myself, and looked at his face. Noah's expression was blank, but I could tell he was hiding a snicker.

I tried to look down, but I found myself making eye contact with him. His dark brown eyes...were so alluring. And beautiful. I notice I amazingly still had my dessert in my handng,but I got some on his shirt. He didn't mind, becuase he was leaning in, trying to kiss me, but I turned my head and he ended up kissing my cheek.

"Noah. I'm never going to forgive you." He sighed." I know, and I understand. But if you give me another chance, I'll make it up. Or try." "

"Great. You're sounding like Edward Cullen in Eclipse."

"I mean it."

"I don't want your apology! I want you to get out of my life! Besides, don't you have a girlfriend?"

I didn't see his exspression, or response, because my vision changed. It wasn't outside in the parking lot anymore. It was at a beach. I've never seen it before, but it was beautiful. THe strangest part was, two people were sitting on the sand, holding hands. It took me awhile to see that it was Noah and me. Is this the future I'm seeing? Like this morning, on my way to school, I saw a vision of a moster, heading towards me. "THat's impossible," I muttered.

"What?" Noah asked, confused.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone."

"Mari, what happened? It's weird that you stood froze for a couple seconds."

"Nothing!"

"Mari, I broke up with Katie, because I want you back."

"First of all, don't call me Mari. Second of all, I want this to get in your head. WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER AGAIN!"

I dumped the remaints of my ice cream on his head.

"And third of all, you need a major shower." I smiled, and got into my car. I waved goodbye, and left.

Chapter Six~Noah

First things first, I should of known that was coming. Honestly, I didn't even blame her for doing it anyways, since it reminds me of my mistake. But as she gets farther apart from me, I feel more...empty.

Of course, I couldn't let her know that, since that would be her advantage. So I just said the first thing that came to my lips.

"You'll regret this!" I bellowed, no meaning behind my words.

"Now you sound like Neville from iCarly!" Marissa laughed before she drove off in her Toyota Camry.

As I walked to my own car, I couldn't help but wonder what Genevieve was up to,since she wasn't with Marissa. Where else? Just at that momet, a voice started,not in my head, but I just heard a voice.

"Of course, Nathan!" Genevieve exclaimed cheerfully.

"Thank god," Nathan muttered to himself.

"What's he doing with that stupid,annoying, self-centered brat..." I was about to say some rude words, but I remember I was in the parking lot in a public place,and the car windows were open. I know it's mean to think of Marissa's best friend like that, but I'm just not very fond of Genevieve.

"It's getting late, so I guess I'll drive you home?" Nathan asked.

"Shut up!" Genevieve hissed all of a sudden.

"Huh?" Nathan asked, confused.

"Noah!"

"What about him?"

"Take me to his house! I need to tell him something important!"

"Can't you call him?"

"NO!"

"Calm down. Let's go."

I didn't hear myself turn on the engine, but I simply began driving, heading home. Everything now was...confusing. What did Genevieve want with me that could be so important? I couldn't help but try to ignore the feeling I had in the pit of my stomache, that this was a good thing. Was Marissa's best friend begining to trust me again?

"Time to find out," I murmured, as I drove up to my house.

Chapter Seven~ Genevieve

"Drive me to Noah's house!" I begged Nathan, giving him my puppy face. Nathan looked me over, his eyes narrowed but his black hair ruffled up in confusion.

"Why do you want to go?" He asked finally.

I frowned at the question.

"Give me one good reason I should take you to your best friend's ex-boyfriend's house?" Nathan obviously didn't want to take me, but I couldn't think of anything else that doesn't include lying. The thing is, how can I lie to Nathan?

"I have to tell him something important!" It wasn't entirely a lie, so I just stuck with it.

"What's so important?" He pressed.

I paniced, so I did the first thing that I thought of. I kissed him, smack down on his lips. I didn't plan for this, because when I was about to pull away, I realized he kissed me back. I pulled away. and looked at his face. His exspression was blank.

"Take me to Noah's house..."I whispered, when I remembered we were still at the mall, and we had attracted a crowd.

"Fine. But I'm waiting outside."

I sighed. Nathan grabbed my bags full of clothes and whatnot, and we walked out the doors.
"Genevieve?" I heard his soft voice, and I couldn't help but turn to look at him.

"Yes?"

He didn't respond, but I couldn't help but smile. I didn't expect things to turn out like this, but I guess it was okay.

===

As he drove up to Noah's house, I felt myself get more nervous than ever. It was about eight-thirtyish, and the lights were on in the house, so I guess he was here.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nathan asked.

"Yes. If I don't come back in fifteen minutes, come in."

He nodded simply as he reluctantly unlocked the car and watched me climb out.

As I approached the steps, the door flung open, and Noah was standing at the doorway, his eyes narrowed.

"Noah," I said his name in utter distaste.

"Genevieve, come on in." Noah motioned for me to come in, and hesitantly walked through the door.

The smell of burnt food and fresh wall-paper filled my nostrils, make a burning sensation start. I pinched my nose, and followed Noah to the living room. I've never been in his house, so I observed every detail. Two modern, dark blue couches were facing each other with a round, wooden table in the middle. Aother larger couch was in the back, facing the television. There were photos of the DeAngelo family hanged everywhere. Then, I noticed one of Noah's parents(everybody knew that Noah's dad passed away, so he lived with his mom)

When I turned back to Noah, his exspression was now...depressing. He was staring at the picture of his parents, and when he took out his wallet, he began staring at the picture held inside it.

"Noah?" I said his name. He didn't move. "Noah DeAngelo!" I said more loudly, and yet, no reaction. I focased, trying to guess what he was thinking.

"Marissa..." The name was soft in his head. Was I reading his mind again?

"You do have feelings," I whispered, watching a single tear roll of his cheek to the carpet.

"Huh? Uh...yeah." Noah looked up at me with big brown eyes, and for a moment, I found myself staring into them. I realized why Marissa fell for him when she told me that day in fifth grade, "The way he looked at me." Was this the look Noah gave Marissa?

"I miss her," Noah whispered, and I felt a pang of symphathy for him.

"You really do care about her," I continued to murmur.

He nodded, his eyes still looking at me, pleadingly.

I smiled, and gave him a hug. "I'll talk to her," I whispered in his ear before I pulled away.

"Thanks, Genevieve," Noah kissed my cheek, and I guessed that was his thank you. "And I know about you and Nathan."

"What about me and Nathan?" I asked.

"He asked you to be his date for Kev's party." Noah smirked.

"Oh...yeah. I sorta heard your thoughts..." I stopped.

"You read my mind?" Noah gave me a serious look.

"You listened to my conversations?" I retorted.

"Yeah."

"Ditto."

"What does this mean then?"

"I don't know. We have a connection?"

"No. I can hear other people too. Wait... Marissa!"

"What about her?"

"When I was talking to her, she had a 'moment'."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she looked at me with a weird look and she didn't move."

"Oh. Maybe she sees things?"

"So what, now we have powers?"

"I don't know! I read minds, you hear things from long distances, Marissa probally sees things. I DON'T KNOW!"

"Okay! You need to leave and think of the possibilities, while I brainstorm. I'll call you later."

"Fine. Bye Noah!" I walked away, feeling more confused than ever. As I walked out the door and went back into Nathan's car, where he was waiting very patiently, and left.

"Why are you so quiet?" Nathan asked.

"Something...weird happened."

" Can you tell me about it?"

"Not right now. My head hurts." I leaned back on the seat as Nathan received a phone call.

"Hello?"

The person on the other line spoke quickly.

"Calm down. I'll be there soon. Bye." Nathan hanged up his cell phone and continued to drive.

"Who was it?" I murmured before I snoozed off.

Chapter Eight~Nathan

I carried Genevieve towards the front steps of her house. I knocked on the door the best way I could, and her mother answered.

"Hello, Mrs.Stoners. I came to drop off your daughter, but she sorta snoozed off in my car." O explained. Genevieve's mom nodded and let me enter. I laid Genevieve on the living room couch, and I listened to her snore softly.

"Would you like anything?" Mrs.Stoners asked.

"Uh...No, thank you. I have to go." I responded, walking out the door."Bye!" I called.

I got into my car and started the engine. My phone rang again, and I simply answered it.

"Where are you?" Marissa asked.

"I just dropped off Genevieve. Can you please stop crying?"

"How can I? I have nothing!"

"Calm down. I'm on my way."

I hanged up the phone and drove in utter silence. I was glad when I finally drove up to her house.

I knocked on the door, and was hugged by Marissa,who began crying into my chest. "There, there. Let it all out." I hugged her simply.

"Come on in," Marissa finally told me, and I stepped inside her house. It looked the same, and it felt comforting to be in one place where nothings changed. Marissa's mom was in the kitchen, probally making dinner. Marissa took me to her room, and when I walked through the door, she just plopped down on the bed and began to cry again.

"What happened?" I asked,hugging her.

"Noah followed me to an ice cream shop, and he said that he wanted me back. But I refected him, and now I regret it." Marissa sniffed.

"Well, it's good and bad. You showed him that you can handle yourself without him. But you didn't even mean any of that. So it's sorta confusing."

"Well? What should I do?"

"Ask him out to Kevin's party?" I suggested. "He's got the message that you don't want him. But by asking him out you're saying you'll give him another chance."

Marissa nodded. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being there for me. You're always there when I need you." Marissa flipped her dirty blonde hair out of her face and looked at me. Her dark blue eyes stared into my dark brown eyes.

"Your...your welcome," I stuttered. At that moment, I realized she was pretty...hot? I didn't know what happened next, but she had her arms around my neck and we were locking lips. For some strange reason, I kissed her back, and a strange sensation filled my body. I suddenly felt a connection between us, not like the old brother to sister connection, but another. I felt sparks, and that was the strangest part about it.

"Marissa," I pulled my lips back, and she moved away from me. "Marissa, we shouldn't be..."

"I know! I'm sorry!" Marissa began to cry again. "It's just..."

"Don't worry. I should probally leave."

"Nathan, please don't go."

I turned around, and she gave me a pleading look. I was feeling confused. I felt awkward, but I wanted to be with her. I knew Genevieve would have been really mad, but Marissa needed me.

"Please Nathan? For me?"

I knew I should of left, but I didn't want to hurt her, so I went back over to her, and sat down on the bed, and I was glad when she started a normal conversation about her Noah plans. But that kiss. It was not like the one with Genevieve, but...

Last edited by ~>*Alexis*<~ on 6/5/2010, 6:53 pm; edited 14 times in total
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! Empty Re: **((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title!

reserved
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! Empty Re: **((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title!

reserved
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/20/2010, 8:26 pm

Chapter one finished and posted. It's not so long or so good, but I was in a rush before my mom kicked me off the computer! =)
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/21/2010, 9:56 pm

:3 Hey, this is a cool story!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 1312**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 2412**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 3349**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 3548**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/21/2010, 11:18 pm

Thanks, Shad. I posted chapter two.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/22/2010, 12:09 am

So much drama. cheesy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 1312**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 2412**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 3349**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 3548**((~True Lies~))**Chapter Eight up!New title! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/22/2010, 2:58 pm

I know! I added chapter three.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/22/2010, 5:36 pm

Oooooh!!!! Great story! This is under my watched topics now! xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/22/2010, 6:29 pm

Thank youz, Rebekah!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/22/2010, 6:34 pm

NP. Although the whole Noah + Genevieve mind think is freaky.....................I like it. xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/22/2010, 8:15 pm

Yeah. But it would become more clearer throughout the story, though. Chapter four up!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/23/2010, 9:57 am

I like it! I feel so sorry for Marissa though...Noah is such a jerk...
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 3:47 pm

Awwwww! How cuuuuu-te! LOL. I actually have a strange couple in mind. xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/23/2010, 4:23 pm

Thanks guys! What is this strange couple in mind, Rebekah?
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 4:25 pm

Spoiler:
xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/23/2010, 4:31 pm

?????

No comment. XD
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 4:38 pm

Ha ha! Told you it was weird! LOL. May I call you Lex? xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/23/2010, 4:44 pm

Sure you can. I need to think of a name to call you...*thinks*

I have an even weirder couple, though!

Spoiler:

beat that!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 4:48 pm

0_o .......Yeah, you beat me. xD LOL! You can call me prety much anything. Like.....

Hey, you! Yeah you!
Miss Anime Hobo
That Girl That Talks To Paper Bags and Potatos

and.....

I thought you got banned. 0_o .......

xD
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/23/2010, 5:35 pm

Wow...

I'll call Beckerz, I guess...

Chapter Five up!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 5:41 pm

Sweet. Lemme put it in mah nicknames. xD Ha ha! Take that Noah! I should call him ice cream head now. OMGLOL
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/23/2010, 5:47 pm

LOL. He gets a taste of his own medicine!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 5/23/2010, 5:48 pm

So true. x3
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/23/2010, 6:05 pm

yeah... I'm probally going to post chapter six today too.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next