The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted)

+4
Taylor_Potter
MusicWritingLove
leah_hope92
4everme4everbeauty
8 posters

Go down

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Empty A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted)

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/4/2010, 1:02 pm

Maturity: It's very kid friendly, actually, this is more of a children's book!
Fantasy; It's about TWIG Adopts ... That have magical powers! Ooooo!!!

Don't worry, the chapters are supposed to be very very short! LOL!

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY

Chapter 1: A cHaPtEr AbOuT a NoT sO aMaZiNg PuFfLe
This story is about a little Puffle, who thought she was useless. She used to walk along the streets and other pets would laugh at her. Her name was Puff. No different from her cousin Puff Puff. She was a descendant of the great Agent Puffle. Her father was Mr. Puffle. But she still laughed at. Why do you ask? Because Puff was a Puffle.
Puffles were not very smart. And while most of the pets were not very smart, most Puffles were thought to be not smart at all.
Poor Puff, she knew people had laughed at Agent Puffle, but when he became a hero no one laughed any more. Puff wanted to be a hero. But all she could do was be a Puffle.
"Why couldn't I have been a graceful pink Colored bird." She frowned, "Or maybe a Gem, they are so very special no one laughs at them."
Puff didn't know she was so very special yet, but she would find out very very soon.

Chapter 2: RuN rUn As FaSt As YoU cAn YoU cAn'T cAtCh Me I'm ThE mAsKeD bAnDiT
Puff was walking towards her house when she heard glass breaking.
"Stop right there!" Officer Carmelita yelled as she chased after Sly Cooper, the masked bandit.
"Catch me if you can!" He laughed and ran off.
"Lost him again!" Carmelita snapped her fingers.
Puff walked up to Carmelita, "What's wrong?"
"Sly Cooper just stole the statue of Agent Puffle." Carmelita sighed, "And there's no catching him."
Puff gasped, she was a descendant of Agent Puffle, "Is there anyway I can help?" Puff asked.
"I'm sorry Puff, we don't need any help from a Puffle." Carmelita said and walked off.
This made Puff very angry, Agent Puffle had been a Puffle, and anyone would beg for his help. Puff knew there was nothing she could do.
As Puff went home, pets chattered about Sly Cooper stealing the statue. And when they saw Puff they laughed.
"Hey Puff! What's two plus two!" a Rubber Ducky laughed. Puff didn't say anything because she didn't know. The sad thing was, the Rubber Ducky didn't know what it was either.
Puff got home and saw her father Mr. Puffle reading the paper, "Daddy, do people laugh at you?"
"Of course, but I've learned to live with it just like you will." He said, most Puffles were like that, they believed everything the other pets said. Puff sighed and went to her room.
Puff turned on the TV, she always watched the news hoping there would be something good about Puffles. But instead there was news of Sly Cooper stealing statues from all over the world of famous pets. And when they were informed of Agent Puffles statues being stolen everyone went mad.
Puff wanted to do something about it, but what could she do?

Chapter 3: PuFf DeCiDeS tO sAvE tHe WoRlD
Puff went through her closet and pulled out all her clothes.
"Perfect!" She said wearing something just as ridiculous as wearing underwear on your head and pretending your a super hero. Because Puff was wearing underwear on her head with a sheet for a cape and decided she would be a super hero to save the world.
"Daddy I'm going to save the world!" Puff said as she walked out the door.
"OK sweet- Wait what!" Puff's dad jumped out of his chair, he ran out the door and saw his little girl running off wearing underwear and a sheet.
Everyone laughed at Puff, but she didn't mind. She was gonna catch Sly Cooper and return those statues.
Puff got to the police station and went to the desk, "I would like to speak to Officer Carmelita!" Puff said, the Raccoon at the desk peeked over to see Puff. He couldn't help but crack up. Carmelita came out.
"What's going on!" She said, now all the Raccoons were laughing but Carmelita.
"Where is Sly Cooper now?" Puff asked.
"Puff, I told you we don't need any help, especially from a Puffle dressed in her underwear." Carmelita said trying to hold back a laugh.
"You'll see! I'm gonna save the world and no one will laugh at Puffles anymore!" Puff said leaving the building, suddenly she heard someone scream.
"Sly Cooper's back!"
Puff knew this was her chance and she found where the scream came from. There was Sly Cooper stealing the statue of Carmelita.
"Stop right there Sly Cooper!" Puff said.
Sly Cooper fell on the floor laughing, "What, are you supposed to be a super hero!"
"Yes! Now you will turn yourself in or I will have to use force!" Puff said standing her ground.
Sly Cooper was rolling around on the floor laughing, "No way! What are you gonna do! Make me laugh to death!"
That gave Puff an idea, "Yes!" She said with a smile.
"That's a good one kid!" Sly kept laughing.
"Wanna hear a joke?" Puff said coming closer, she was holding a rope behind her back.
"Sure kid." Sly said.
"Why did the JubJub Bird cross the road?"
"I don't know kid."
"To get to the other side!"
Sly laughed hard, "Now that was funny!"
"You wanna know what else is funny?" Puff said taking a few steps closer.
"What?"
"That I just tied you up!" Puff smiled.
Sly looked down at his legs, he was all tied up with the rope Puff had been holding. Puff was now standing right next to him. She grabbed his tail and started to take him to the police station. She got there and this time no one laughed, they cheered.

Chapter 4: A cOnClUsIoN tO aN aMaZiNg StOrY
"I, the mayor of this fine city, hereby declare that no pet as well as Puffle, be made fun of because of what they are!" Said Mayor Wisdom, he was a Treasure Bird. "I also thank you Puff, for saving the world from Sly Cooper's sneaky tricks. We will from now on call you Puff the Super Puffle for your amazing power to make people laugh!" He said putting a medal on Puff, everyone clapped and cheered.
"Thank you, sir!" Puff smiled and turned to the crowd, "And thank you! If it hadn't been for you I would never have wanted to be the hero I am now!" Once again everyone cheered.
Puff went home that day a happy Puffle. When she walked down the streets the next day no one laughed, but Puff wouldn't mind anyways.
Puff became a hero in just one day, she realized she could do something. She could make people laugh, and that made her a hero. Puff learned if you be yourself you can do anything, and even if you are laughed at.

THE END

Last edited by 4everme4everbeauty on 6/12/2010, 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy
A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy
A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Empty Re: A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted)

Post by leah_hope92 6/4/2010, 1:13 pm

That's wierd, I have a puffle named Puff. xD

But cool. xDD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Empty Re: A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted)

Post by MusicWritingLove 6/4/2010, 1:17 pm

It reminds me of Club Penguin. XDDD

Sorry.

Anyway, it's so cute! 8D
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 3:18 pm

This is adorable... I heart this story... =D
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/4/2010, 3:44 pm

Thanks guys! Puff, is actually short for my first Adopts name. Her full name is Puff the Super Puffle! Of course, that'll come in later in the story! ;D
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy
A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy
A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy~King of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 6/4/2010, 4:22 pm

Love it! It's so cute :3.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/4/2010, 4:27 pm

It's a great start (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy

Shiner -
A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) Siggy

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/4/2010, 4:35 pm

Chapter 2!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 6/4/2010, 5:17 pm

Coooooool. I love the Sly Cooper game. It's awesums! Chapter Two is awesums too!
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/4/2010, 5:20 pm

My brother loves the game too and begged me to put my raccoon Sly Cooper in here!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 6/4/2010, 5:21 pm

Wow. MY brother would of done the same thing.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/4/2010, 9:45 pm

Aw, what a cute story! ^^ I don't see TwigAdopt stories very often, but when I do, I always enjoy them.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 1312A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 2412A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 3349A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 3548A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/5/2010, 12:37 pm

Well, I had written another version of this on the Write for Coins, and I decided to make a new version to help me with TwigWriSum
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/7/2010, 2:38 pm

ChApTeR tHrEe SaVeS tHe DaY!!!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/7/2010, 2:42 pm

Wow, the Jubjub bird joke... xDD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/12/2010, 10:17 pm

Chapter 4 posted! It's also the last one. But don't worry, they'll be more stories about TWIG Adopts after this one! My next one will be about the Masked Thief!
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/13/2010, 7:26 pm

Haha, yay! x3 What a happy ending!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 1312A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 2412A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 3349A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 3548A sToRy AbOuT a VeRy AmAzInG pUfFlE wHo SaVeS tHe WoRlD iN jUsT oNe DaY (chapter 4, the final chapter, posted) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iGeek 6/28/2010, 8:41 pm

Ooh-- I like it. Smile
iGeek
iGeek
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down