The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sounds <3 chapter three posted

+2
catbuster
almightykey
6 posters

Go down

sounds <3 chapter three posted Empty sounds <3 chapter three posted

Post by almightykey 12/7/2009, 8:53 pm

i decided to rewrite this story. i liked the concept of the voice but i didn't really like were i was going with it and i was losing entrust as i tried to write the next chapter. i also wanted to have a story with more fantasy and romance. so i changed it a little but i hope it will catch your entrust. comment and criticize. hope you like it!!!!!!!!!! clown
manda
CHAPTER ONE:

A large beast stared me in the eyes. His gray hair swaying in the wind and his teeth drenched in blood . I
had no where to go. I was to high up to jump and the ledges had been torn off by the claws of the winged
Beast.
“the window! Jump to the window.” the voice demanded. It was right, its always right. That was my only
hope.
“But how. If he catches my movement he'll strike and the window is to far.” I questioned.
“ But if you stay he will find your sent. Even though his sight is bad his sense of smell is strong. But its
true how well you make it over. Hmm.” the voice spoke.
The beast moved closer, his claws tarring more bricks out of the wall. My breath came faster. My heart
started to race.
“Calm down he’ll find you faster if you get excited. The only way over is to jump your going to have to
chose. Dieing in the mouth of a monster or dieing from trying to save yourself. Its your decision.” he
answered. I thought of the possibilities. The out come was mostly the same. Death. But I would take that
chance. I would rather die trying then die with no hope. I got as close to the edge as I could.
“One. Two. Three.”

CHAPTER TWO:

“I cant make it.” I began to shake. “Try.” the voice yelled. The beast moved forward noticing that I had changed positions. “You have to jump NOW!” the voice yelled frantically. “JUMP!!” my feet pushed off the ledge. The monster struck out. his claw tearing through my back. The pain sired through my body like someone had shoved needles slowly into me skin. My hands missed the windows edge. “no!” the voice said sadly. The gravity pulled me. the wind whistled in my ears. The pain hurt so bad that I could barley feel it anymore. The blue sky seemed to faded away slowly.

“Ya going to wake up any time soon?” a deep voice spoke. “shhhhhh, let her sleep Dexter.” another male voice said. This voice was different, beautiful. I wanted him to speak again just to hear its perfection. “Ryan, what’s your problem. Why do ya care for this idiot girl?” the man with the name of Dexter asked. I was almost offended. “She’s different. She’s more Courageous then others. She jumped to her death but she looked like she had no fear of dieing. I wonder where she came from?” Ryan asked. Courageous? Me courageous? Yeah right if he only knew. With out that voice I would be in the stomach of the beast right now. “ya never take entrust in humans. Yar going crazy.” Dexter added. “Dexter there are no humans here to take entrust in. all I have is you and you’re a dwarf.” Ryan said back. A dwarf? Hmm where am I if I’m sitting in the same room as a dwarf. Maybe I did die and I’m just dreaming right now. “Dexter go get some water for us please.” Ryan asked. I could hear Dexter mumbling angrily as he walked out. A warm hand touched my forehead. “you have a fever. It most be from all the blood you've lost.” his sweet breath washed over my face. His hand left me the warmth went away and cold chills filled its place. “What’s your name?” his sweat voice asked. I tried to answer but my lips wouldn’t move. “Its ok don’t answer. You have very bad injury’s. Oh and don’t mind Dexter he is a stubborn dwarf but he’ll come around to you.” how did he know I was awake? “go to sleep.” he whispered. My body responded faster then my mind. I drifted to sleep with out a choice.

CHAPTER THREE:

A flash of blue scattered across the night sky as if someone had thrown glitter on top of a blank black paper. A boy appeared out of the light. He walked toured me, his long black hair covered his eyes. A smile crossed his face. “Don’t you recognize me.” he asked. The voice that came out of his mouth was so familiar one that had saved my life. He held out his hand. “Wont you come say hello? I promise I wont hurt you.” he looked up his eyes as blue as the flash in the sky. He spoke with such truth. I wonted to walk to him but I wasn’t sure if I should or not. The life in his eyes went away, his smile grow smaller. “I under stand.” he said lightly. “I guess I should go then. Someone is waiting for you.” he said the smile returning to his face. He disappeared in the same blue light.

“Wake up. Come on now it time for you to wake up stupid human.” I opened my eyes. A small man stood over me. He wore a green hat at the top of his head and his nose was as long as Pinocchio’s. “Ahh finally. Aye Ludok she’s awake.” he yelled over his shoulder. For such a small man he had one loud voice. “Really! Let me see.” Another boy stood in my line of sight. He had long sliver hair that was tucked behind his long pointed ears. His skin was not to white but the prefect pale color to go with his gray eyes. “hahah, finally!” he looked to the small man and back at me. “ummmm hi.” I couldn’t find any other response. The boy started to laugh. I sat up struggling with the giant blanket that was laying over me. “Go get her a drink.” the boy said to the small man. “I am Ludok.” he began. “I come from the elves of the mountains. That is Dexter.” he pointed to the small man. “He’s just a grumpy dwarf. He has little man syndrome hah but he’ll come around to you.” Ludok said. An elf and a dwarf. Where was I? all I knew was that I wasn’t in dripping springs any more. Unless I was at a convention of some sort which is possible seeing how my best friend Jane was obsessed with things like this. But Ludok was so real looking a beauty that no costume could interpret. “LUDOK!!” Dexter yelled at the top of his lungs. I looked out the window and there it was. Dexter was running as fast as he could back to the small house that me and Ludok sat in watching in aww of the beast the was behind him. It was like a dragon just with the body of a snake and wings. Its black scales shined in the days sun. “Oh no we need to go they know where we are.” Ludok said frightened. “Come on grab you things and lets go.” I jumped out of bed. What was that thing and were did it come from. Ok now I’m pretty sure in not at a convention. Ludok stopped in front of the big oak door. “you go I’ll catch up.” he pulled out a large bow from the pack on his back. “Wait were are you going and were am I suppose to go?” “You go to the forest just run and don’t stop if you come across someone who looks like me tell them that im coming and that the beast is fallowing you. Here they will believe you if your wearing this.” he yanked off a necklace and handed it to me. “Go!!” he said and ran out to the field to help Dexter. I did as he said and ran to the woods.

Last edited by gaaraluvr95 on 2/21/2010, 4:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 79

http://justforjokes.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

sounds <3 chapter three posted Empty Re: sounds <3 chapter three posted

Post by almightykey 12/7/2009, 9:08 pm

i promise it will get better my writing is rusty.
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 10:33 pm

Yay Manda! I likes it and I thought you would like to know that the word lens is spelled incorrectly in your signature.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 12/7/2009, 10:37 pm

That's awesome! It was kinda hard to read cuz of the grammar and spelling errors, but the story is great! Looking forward to more ;D
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 10:38 pm

Oh, and don't forget the fantasy and maturity ratings!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 12/7/2009, 10:47 pm

hahah thanks m
Harmony thanks that's why i said i'm a little rusty and it will get better i promise. plus i just wrote this in like ten min so my grammar is never good when i write fast. Xb
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 12/7/2009, 10:57 pm

i ment "plus i just wrote this in ten min so ya. my grammar is never good when i write fast" lol
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 10:59 pm

You should take your time it usually takes me at least and hour to write a chapter.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 12/7/2009, 11:21 pm

ya i know but when i get ideas i write them fast and then go back but i didn't lol stop being right emma gezzz XD
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 11:24 pm

Haha, ok I'll try xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/9/2010, 1:48 pm

i rewrote. it i think i can write a more interesting story now that i have a story that i enjoy writing Very Happy
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/9/2010, 2:22 pm

Oooh. :3 You must add more! Now I really wanna know what happens. You did a great job with the revision! I'm seeing some spelling errors and stuff, but hey, we all make 'em at some point. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

sounds <3 chapter three posted 1312sounds <3 chapter three posted 2412sounds <3 chapter three posted 3349sounds <3 chapter three posted 3548sounds <3 chapter three posted 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/9/2010, 2:42 pm

haha thanks a ton. im happy you like it!!!!
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/9/2010, 2:44 pm

Shweet Manda! :3 Like Shad said it's totally awesome but with spelling errors, that fastest way to fix those is if you have word on your computer type it there first and it will spell check so more errors yay!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/9/2010, 2:46 pm

ok thank you
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/9/2010, 5:53 pm

do de do

Last edited by gaaraluvr95 on 2/20/2010, 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake_81095 2/9/2010, 7:06 pm

omg!!! i love it!!! XD write more NOW!!! lol
shortcake_81095
shortcake_81095
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/9/2010, 7:15 pm

lol i have writers block and my math is pilling up so ill write more later
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/10/2010, 4:40 pm

x3 Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens next!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

sounds <3 chapter three posted 1312sounds <3 chapter three posted 2412sounds <3 chapter three posted 3349sounds <3 chapter three posted 3548sounds <3 chapter three posted 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/10/2010, 5:16 pm

thanks!!!! i glade you like it!!!!!
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 2/11/2010, 3:25 pm

Really great, Mandy!! Can't wait for more!! Very Happy
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/24/2010, 10:29 am

thanks!!!!!!!
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 2/24/2010, 11:59 pm

Ooh, much better! Not as many grmmatical errors and it's just better writing over all! It was great, I'm excited to see more!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by almightykey 2/26/2010, 9:49 pm

thanks m i think i getting a little better!!!!
almightykey
almightykey
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down