The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing

+4
DiscardedHarmony
The Mad Hatter
shadowsowner888
Noah the Flood
8 posters

Go down

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing Empty The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing

Post by Noah the Flood 11/22/2009, 11:05 am

The Story of an 8Th Grade Dragon Rider

Prolouge in writing

Chapter One - The Start

It all happened when Ratson woke up in the middle of the night. He was half-asleep, and let the etheral moonlight that slippe into the quiet house guide his way out of his room. The nocturnal creatures were about, making noises and having a normal night in the land usually brightened by the sun's magificent rays. Bumping into many things on the way, Rayson made his way into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass from the cabnet that hung lazily over the counter. With a quick motion of his hand, the water was cascading out of the faucet and filling the cup to its uptmost. Finally, when it was replete with water, he turned off the jet of clear substance and held the glass to his lips. It didn't take long for him to down the cool liquid, and when he was done, he set the glass genltly down in the sink, causing a soft clink noise, as he started back to his room. A noise from outside stopped him, causing the teenage boy to jump. The tin trashcans had flipped over, probably by racoons, but Rayson was curious and went to check it out anyway. Slowly, he undid the locks on the door and let it creak open, his hand held firmly on the knob. Yes, the trashcans were knocked over, but not by theaving racoons. Something had its head in the tin can, and Rayson could just make ou its shape to see that is resembled the size of a dog. The boy bravely picked up a rock and let it go whistling threw the air at the creature. It missed, but the tin can took a hit instead. A horrible shriek came from inside the can, and the odd creature's head shot right up and out of the trashcan. It stared at Rayson with its odd colored eyes that pierced through the darkness of the night like fire.

AGAIN!
This is in writing. Chapter one isn't half-way done.
And I know I've got some mistakes, yes.
But this all started as a school project. We had to take the sentence 'It all happened when' and write a story using our vocab words.
My teacher is lettting me take however long a need on mine however, for I want to TRY and make it a book.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing Empty Re: The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing

Post by shadowsowner888 11/22/2009, 11:15 am

I like it so far! :3 Haha, this is vocabulous . . . was replete one of those vocab words? xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 1312The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 2412The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 3349The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 3548The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing Empty Re: The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing

Post by Noah the Flood 11/22/2009, 11:21 am

YEah xD So were Ethereal and Cascade. I've got alot more to use though
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 11/22/2009, 11:46 am

Coolio!
My Vocab. teacher is making us write stories with the week's vocabulary words for every test. xD Well, she used to, anyways.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/22/2009, 2:41 pm

Eep. xD Good luck!

I remember my last writing assignment. Razz I had to include a good adjective, strong verb, adverb, a who/which clause, follow all two grammar rules, have a sentence with less than six words, start one with an adverb, start one with a preposition, use alliteration, doublespace it, and use at least one vocabulary word out of our thirty-something. And I used them all. xD In something that was about one sheet of binder paper long, front and back.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 1312The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 2412The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 3349The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 3548The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 11/22/2009, 4:55 pm

Wow, Shadow xD Great start BTW Noah Smile
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 11/24/2009, 5:33 pm

Awesomeness. x] I didn't know some of those words, so I was like, "Whoa!" nod But awesome!
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by nightclaw 11/26/2009, 4:25 pm

What do dragons have to do with it??????
nightclaw
nightclaw
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

The Story of an 8th Grade Dragon Rider (Temp. Title) Chapter one in writing Siggy

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 11/26/2009, 5:10 pm

The creature is a dragon..and the story has barely begun, I'm not gona explain the whole story in the first paragraph.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 12/6/2009, 9:25 pm

good so far, good job!
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/7/2009, 1:59 am

Looks great so far. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down