The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE)

+4
The Mad Hatter
Dragon Lover
Noah the Flood
Taylor_Potter
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE)

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 10:43 pm

[HE LIVES IN YOU.]
[Um.. hai again. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 3 Empty Re: Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE)

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 10:43 pm

(O.o)
(Disney movies?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 10:44 pm

(I'ma go ahead and start again Surfeh)

Tav laid half-way under the sheets of one of the cots in the hospital wing. Wrapped around his mid-section and part of his torso was a long bandage, and same for around his head, making his hair fall lightly infront of the bandage. He didn't know it, for he had been asleep, but he would be paralyzed..for possibly the rest of his life.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 10:46 pm

Lizzie was in the hospital wing pacing back and forth on the hardwood floor. She'd done something almost impossible; fed off of full-moon week. It was the blood, the stress and everything. She had incidently sent herself into full-moon early.

Lauren looked away, "Lizzie! Quit, you're gonna make me sick..."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/23/2009, 10:46 pm

"Because I said so." Liz said flatly, giving Katie a sharp look. She shook her head and sighed, saying, "I don't care, I'm not gonna take the risk and be embarressed."

{*glare* Jerk. x[}{Wait, what are you iggnoring?}

~!~

Emma smiled slightly. "You'll get bedsores," she told him with a little laugh, shaking her head.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 10:48 pm

(ROTFL! Nevermind...)

Katie looked at her and sighed heavily, "Awhh... Come on, Liz! Let me tell him, please!!" She sighed heavily once again and looked down at the floor.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 10:50 pm

[xD.]
[Yep!]
[I'm currently thinking of Be Prepared... xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Half-Blood Haven: Something Wicked This Way Comes (FULL MOON WEEK IS HERE) - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 10:50 pm

(Wait, did she feed OFF of Tav or..? xD JW. I'm fine if she though xD)

Tav slowly was coming to, and he opened his eyes "Lizzie?" he asked, remember her face was the last he saw before going uncounscious. Domi and Kasey had already been by, but they went to tell all the other family, and Maddox had called a pack meeting.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 10:51 pm

"It'll be worth it" Noble said, doing the one thing he could do. He kissed her forehead, in the most brotherly way he could...even though it was very awkward.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 10:53 pm

(NO!!! xDD ROTFL! She fed out in the forest... xDD)

Lizzie felt her heart ache, if it'd worked currently, "Yeah. I'm here Tav." She walked over, feeling so strange. There was the usual blood lust but she felt sick. Susan wasn't able to explain the early change though. "You alright?"

~!~

(Oh gosh, WL!)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 10:57 pm

"What happened?" he asked weakly, looking up at her fully now. He remembered falling, then seeing here, then waking up now.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 10:59 pm

Lizzie shrugged her shoulders and looked at him, "Well... I was over by the lake. You stood up and fell in. I dove in and you were bleeding. I dragged you out and you said you couldn't feel your legs and your back hurt. Then you passed out when we came here. Susan worked on you a bit and I left to... to..." she laughed weakly and her fangs were longer than normal.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 11:00 pm

[HELP. ME. O.O]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/23/2009, 11:01 pm

{*screams at Surf* ANOTHER EXCELLENT TIME FOR DERRICK TO JOIN IN...!}
[xD that was probably what you were ignoring. Razz]

Emma's eyes shut lightly, and she winced, "I'm sorry...' She whispered, looking up at him, but then shutting her eyes again, enjoying the feeling of his lips against her skin while it lasted.

~!~

Liz shook her head. "No," she said stubbornly.

"I go tell him then! You forgetted I was here, didn't you?" Julie chuckled and then darted down the hall, screeching, "DAVIE!!!!!"

"NO!" Liz yelped, eyes wide. Her face lit up bright red and she was rooted in spot, looking a bit afraid.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 11:02 pm

(that is what I'm ignoring...)

David was in his room with his guitar. "Writing a song... Can't be that long... Needs some words... That don't sound-- Julie!" he looked up to see her. "Um.... hello?"

Katie covered her mouth, "Oh gosh..."
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/23/2009, 11:05 pm

Liz turned and crawled under her bed, saying, "Tell me when it's been ten years!" Her tone was whimpery.

Julie grinned and bounded into his bedroom. "Guess what?!"

{*pouts* Why?}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 11:06 pm

(Make him join in or Domi gets it!)
(Nah, Domi wouldn't get it..but please make him join in?)

He pulled back, smilling lightly "So, hows it with you and that Derrick fellow?"

!@!

"Oh" He said weakly "I still can't feel them...must be from the cold water" He said, still not realizing he was paralyzed
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 12/23/2009, 11:10 pm

(I no want--I hate you both!)
(♥️♥️)

"It's perfectly fine actually," came a voice from the door. Derrick stood there looking pretty relaxed. Least that's how he looked...

~!~

Lizzie bit her lip and looked anywhere but him. She walked over to what looked like an X-Ray slide. She turned off the lights and turned it on. "Here," she pointed to a spine, "Is your nervous system. Controls everything you do. It's alright?" She moved to the next one. "You hit here and dislocated or broke something." The lights turned on, "You're paralyzed."

~!~

David looked up at Julie and smiled, "What? You get something really cool?"

Katie sighed and looked at Liz, "It can't be that bad?"
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 11:12 pm

[*says in singsong voice*]
[Nobody hates meee! xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 11:13 pm

(RP WL? xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/23/2009, 11:13 pm

Liz returned to sitting next to Katie. "If I have a boyfriend--IF--and my little brother, Greg, finds out--then said boyfriend is toast." She sighed.

~!~

[x] Loveya too! xD}

Emma glanced up, seeming a little surprise. "Hi Derrick," she said, blinking once. She looked back to Noble, then to Derrick, saying, "Noble, Derrick, Derrick, Noble,"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 11:16 pm

"Nice to finally meet you" Noble said, looking up at him and smiling. Noble wasn't the type to get angry..or jealous..or anything like that, but he could tell that this guy was not as calm as he looked..
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 12/23/2009, 11:16 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:Liz returned to sitting next to Katie. "If I have a boyfriend--IF--and my little brother, Greg, finds out--then said boyfriend is toast." She sighed.

~!~

[x] Loveya too! xD}

Emma glanced up, seeming a little surprise. "Hi Derrick," she said, blinking once. She looked back to Noble, then to Derrick, saying, "Noble, Derrick, Derrick, Noble,"
[Gweggy! xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/23/2009, 11:17 pm

"What?" Tav asked, his eyes going wide "I'm..paralyzed..as in..never being able to walk again?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 12/23/2009, 11:18 pm

{*giggles* Gweggy indeed! xD I've been debating on whether or not to make him, lately. rolleyes}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next