The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th

Post by Komoda 12/26/2009, 1:30 am

Merry Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solstice, Christmaka, and any other holiday that I have forgotten! Whoop whoop!

December 25th
Holy crap. It's Christmas already. It seems like literally only yesterday that I was sitting in my room texting a gazillion people at once on my first phone. But exactly a year has past since then... I also recall staying up until 1 every night watching Buffy and talking to band kids on MSN... *sigh* Oh, where have the days gone?

I've barely done anything this winter break. Idk, part of it is all the procrastinating I've been doing... I blame Nano for starting that habit. XP Then there's also the fact that everytime I go into my basement alone, my mother's words echo over and over again in my head... "There definitely have been some things in our house that I wasn't comfortable with." So because of that, I'm too scared to write at night like I used to.

I used to joke about you-know-who (well, actually you probably don't but I don't want to say his name. He was our little goblin before he went away) all the time whenever something went missing, whenever something was switched around, whenever I heard a bang... Now I'm scared out of my mind 24/7. My Aunty Louie made a comment about the door at my aunt's opening on it's own and she was like, "Oh, looks like you have a friend that will be following you home!" jokingly and I probably went like white. Gosh, I think I might need therapy. Or maybe I could lay off the scary movies... XP Only slashers for me from now on.

But I think I should be good now, because it was all the negativity I was attracting when I was depressed that brought in the baddies. But now that I've welcomed Lord, Lady, Spirit and Lavernn (my guardian angel) into my life, I think I can keep myself as positive as possible.

But, anyway, Christmas was great!!
Last night I opened my presents. nod I got a Hollywood Undead T-Shirt from my parents!! ZOMG! Very Happy
It's in the form of a movie poster, just like the one I wanted originally. It's beautiful! Very Happy Lol, and to add the icing on the cake, it says in fine print at the bottom, "soundtrack available at your mom's house" and I almost died laughing. XP I hope my mom knows how much I LOVE the shirt, 'cause I didn't wear it today and I feel bad. But seriously, that was just because it was Christmas supper with the relatives so I had to be somewhat fancy, but I really do love it so much.

Then I got a Hollywood Undead hat! XP It's white with "Hollywood Undead" in gold cursive writing on the side. Pretty epic, I'd say. I also got 60$ worth of iTunes cards as well. Very Happy Zomg... I can probably get Buffy Season 5!!! Omg. Omg. I am so freaking excited right now... EEEK!! I know what I'm gunna be doin' tonight.

Then from Santa, I got this really pretty Mystic Topaz necklace. Very Happy Mystic Topaz is like a green and purple stone. I think it's heat treated, but I still love it. Just because it isn't natural doesn't mean it's not good for ya.

From my sis I got some Neroli Jasmine perfume... It smells so good! Very Happy

And from Grandpa, I got 100$. Very Happy

In my stocking, I got a Vancouver 2010 Olympics Winter scarf, a little penguin for Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, some chocolates, lacy pink underwear, a pretty star ornament for my window (Yay! A Woyna. (Woyna was what I named this pretty star before I realized it was Mars... XP And technically, Mars is male. Sorry, Ares! I still wuv you, deary.)), chocolate pretzels and other awesome stuff! :3

Then from Grandma, I got some pretty "diamond" earrings with a matching necklace, penguin earrings, and a glass angel. Very Happy

Whee! Okay, so what I did today...

In the morning, Zach and I got married on Sims. XP Then I had to download all these Sim mods... Bleh, I hope they don't screw up the computer. What the mod does is remove the jealousy from Sims so that if a Sim catches another Sim having an affair, they won't get mad. And so far, it works, but I was hoping that it would affect the children too, 'cause they get all ticked off if they catch their parent with another Sim... So guess what my stupid kids do whenever Zach and I are together? They start crying and throwing a fit. Bah. Kiddlets, Nathan's dead! You should let me move on... But even if the mod doesn't work for that, it'll come in handy with my son and his family because he's cheating on his elderly wife with some girl that he dated as a teen. This way, he can kiss his wife and stuff without the mistress getting upset... I think Sims should always be like that, though. If the mistress sees the dude kissing the wife, she shouldn't care. But if the wife sees the dude kissing his mistress, then she should care. But I guess it all depends on the situation... Like, what if the mistress didn't know he was married?

Ah, I guess Sims is fine the way it is. XP

Then this afternoon, I went to a family gathering at my aunt's. :3 It was fun! I played Jeopardy with my sis and cousins, then we played Scattergories. XP I used "Nanowrimo.org" for a site beginning with N, and I used Mal's bf's name (Nick) for something in NY. 'Cause he lives there... XP It was funny. Awweh, and my aunt's husband's parents (they aren't my grandparents by blood, but they are by marriage) are so cute! The grandma's a little quiet (so I haven't warmed up to her much), but I love the grandpa. :3 Speaking of grandpas, I really bet me and grandpa Herman (grandpa by blood on my mom's side) would have gotten along... He died when I was two, though. I just really wish I got to know him. Ah but back to the point, my aunt and uncle were looking after Winston (He's a Bichon Frise, I think...) and Emma, who's a Boston Terrier. I love them both. :3 Boston Terriers are my favourite dog! And of course, I love Winny too. :3

Lol, I just told my dad to stop turning the light off in the basement because I was afraid of the dark, then he said I should stop reading vampire books. Rotfl! If only he knew how glad I'd be if a vamp walked in the basement right now. In fact, when I hear vampire, I don't get scared... I normally start craving blood. XP But that's because the last time I had good meat was like... Hmm... That steak at Earls? Since then, I've only ever had chicken and turkey. And to be honest, I like red meat way better... I know it's bad for me, but I do. I think it may be just because I haven't had it for so long that I can't stand bird meat anymore. I mean, we eat pork too but it's not the same unless it's in a pork chop...

Pfft, I should just order a rare steak next time we go to a restaurant. 'Cause seriously, even the raw ground beef is looking appealing right now...

Anyway...
Wait! O.O *has revelation*
Maybe that's what's wrong. I'm lacking in blood! That's why I've been a procrastinating, lazy little bugger these past few weeks.

*thinks* Okay, I'll just run it off tomorrow. That may work... If I don't put it off until later. XP

Bleh, speaking of procrastinating, I came to a conclusion last night.

Sims, they're rather great role-models, actually. I mean, when they want something, there's no fooling around! They just do it if you tell them to!

So, maybe if I think from that mentality...
If Sims just sat on the computer all day, would they have very high aspiration levels? No.
If they spun around in their chair when they should be doing homework, would they get high grades? No.
If they didn't work out and if they ate when they weren't hungry, would they stay slim? No.

Aha! Sims creator, you genius, you.

So basically, if I want to kick this habit, I need to WORK at it. Let's think of my aspiration.

I'd say I fall under the "Family Aspiration" category. I want a good family, a solid job, a loving husband, etc.

Now let's be more specific.

Uno - I want to be a Police Officer. Why? Because it's something that will give me an adrenaline rush. Something that I'll enjoy so much more than sitting at an office all day. I'll be saving lives, bringing people to justice! I'll meet new people, and if I'm in the RCMP, I can travel. Not to mention I'll get closer with guys, which isn't just for superficial reasons. I mean, I grew up with only a sister so I was never really close with guys. I guess my best friend in preschool was a guy and I had a "boyfriend" in kindergarten (we played footsie under the table XD) but when I started liking guys for real, things got awkward. I can barely be normal around guy friends... So maybe being around men in the workplace would help with my social awkwardness. Also, back to the subject, physical activity isn't my strong point. So being a police officer would really help me improve in areas I'm not so good at! I probably won't have to do a whole lot of paperwork at home, either, so that will give me time to write and draw.

Numba 2: I want to get good grades in high school. They don't have to be stellar, but I don't want anything less than a 70, either. And what does that mean, Komoda dear? More effort.

Three... I want to eventually find "The One". I know you're out there, Mr. :3 And I know whoever you are, you'll like me as much as I'll like you. It probably won't be perfect, but I have faith that we'll find each other in good time.

And well, I'm not thinking about materialistic goals at the moment, but to be non-detailed, I want a generally nice house, a good car, and a nice wardrobe. Very Happy Longer hair, yes, and more makeup. XP I'm runnin' low... Ah, and I want to get in shape!!

But anyway, yeah. Those are pretty much my life goals at the moment... So on Sims, I think my life aspiration would be either, "Captain Hero (Top of the law enforcement career)" or "Golden Anniversary (celebrating an anniversary with someone you've been married for like 25 years XP)" I guess I want kids too, but that's thinking too far ahead...
*silently visualizes little Wolfgang and Ever*

Okay, so if I was a Sim...
My current wants would be...
1. Write Novel (+5000 Aspiration)
2. Buy Buffy on iTunes (+4000 Aspiration)
3. Talk to Nathan (+7000 Aspiration)
4. Drink blood (+2000 Aspiration)

Then my fears would be...
1. See creepy something or other (-10000000 Aspiration)
2. Procrastinate (-2000 Aspiration)
3. Family member dies (-200000 Aspiration)

My needs would be something like...
(out of ten)

Hunger: +++++++
Hygiene: ++++++
Energy: +++
Environment: +++++++
Fun: ++++++
Social: ++++
Comfort: ++++++

So yeah, sleepy time for moi? I think so. XP

I don't think I'm going to be able to really write until the 27th... Ya know, when Boxing Day is over. So sorry, but I really have had issues lately. Bleh.

Anyway, happy holidays!

♥️♥️ Byebyes.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th

Post by shadowsowner888 12/26/2009, 1:18 pm

"There definitely have been some things in our house that I wasn't comfortable with."

o.0 Stuff like that happens to me too. It's like the game, but so much worse, cus if I think about the creepy stuff I suddenly feel like I'm gonna get attacked by demons.

Congrats on your HU shirt! Very Happy You've been wanting that for a while, haven't you?

Yay for creepy Sim situations! xD

Hehe, vampires creep me out. Very Happy Remember that weird nightmare I had?

If Sims just sat on the computer all day, would they have very high aspiration levels? No.
If they spun around in their chair when they should be doing homework, would they get high grades? No.
If they didn't work out and if they ate when they weren't hungry, would they stay slim? No.

You're so right! You know what, it might not be good to have such an favoring on the side of doing stuff. o.0 We should aspire to balance it out!

I think you make a nice Sim. xD

My goal is to fall in love, and to lose ten pounds within a year. xD Yay for bogus Wii Fit deadlines!

Awesome blog. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/26/2009, 1:58 pm

I actually see creepy things all the time, and feel stuff like that too. I might put in my blog all my...experiences xD
Cause I think I crazy, so..yeah.

Is Sims really fun? I've been cosidering saving up for it.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/26/2009, 2:15 pm

Do it Noah! Very Happy It'll be fun to read.

x3 I'd say so! The third is kinda challenging and really confusing when you're just starting out, but it gets easier after you've played for a few hours, and it's just fun to give yourself blue hair.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 25th 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/27/2009, 2:01 am

@ Shadow - Augh, me too... Surprised

Thankies! And yes, yes I have. XP

Lol, no kidding. XP

Hmm... I'm not sure which one you're talking about, 'cause you have quite a few odd dreams. XP But I get what you mean.

Yes!! Good plan. Very Happy

Why, thank you! :3

Haha, that's awesome, Ado! I think those are two of my many goals as well! Except, I'm more focused on getting in shape than losing weight.

Thank you! Very Happy

@ Noah - Whoa, that would be really cool to read. If you feel comfortable with it, then I say post it. I'm sure lots of people would be interested in seeing it!

Yeah, it's really fun! Super addicting, though... XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 12/27/2009, 7:59 pm

Haha, that's awesome, Ado! I think those are two of my many goals as well! Except, I'm more focused on getting in shape than losing weight.

Lol, they're the same thing in my head. xD Can't really have one without the other, though I might end up seeing otherwise.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down