The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th)

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th)

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 11:20 am

Holy crap!!! It's August 25th??

Blergh.

It appears my dad stayed back from work to bang on the house some more. That annoys me because...

A) It woke me up.
B) I like being alone, because I can blast my music.
C) It's just freaking annoying.

It's like almost nine o-clock... But whatever.

Sad Tonight is the last night I can stay up late...
I think I'm going to cry...
Dang high school!!!

I'm kinda excited, though... Ish.

I don't think I'm getting an XBox anymore. Because I already have so many things I need to focus on... Religion, writing, homework, my horse... So yeah. Bye bye Halo. Sad
I'm not sure if I'm getting a horse, though. I hope so. :3

Did you guys know that when I'm annoyed, upset, or can't think of a response, I'll just make a random noise? I guess you wouldn't know, because it's only when I talk. But seriously, I'll give you an example.

Mom: "Chris, you should clean your room."
Me: "Maluamamgfss."
Mom: "What was that?"

My ear feels weird. It's not melted anymore. It's healing... But ew. It feels cooked.

If I was a cannibal, I might be tempted to eat it.

Ahahahahaha, I'm listening to Hollywood Undead and I wanna quote them but I can't.

Did you know that in their songs, they tend to repeat something they said in the last song?
For example, in No. 5, they say, "Funny as "flip", you can ask Bob Saget."
In Christmas in Hollywood, they say, "Funny as "flip", you can ask Kris Kringle."
And in Bottle and Gun, Funny Man says, "Funny as "flip", I should do stand up."

Oh, and in two songs, Funny Man does a voice in the background saying, "Ohmigod, is that Charlie Scene?"
And then in Christmas in Hollywood, he goes, "Ohmigod, is that St. Nick?"

I should be Nancy Drew. nod

Haha, in Blue Moon (the sequel to Evermore) the author makes a character say, "Ohmigod".
Isn't that kinda chat speak... XP Anyway, I stared at the page for like ten minutes going "Suspect"

Haha, did you know the PMs aren't censored? One time, I sent someone a PM with really bad words, just 'cause I knew they would be censored...
Good thing I decided to edit out the terrible parts last minute, 'cause it wasn't censored. no
Ahahaha, that would have been so bad. I have a terrible temper, I know.

I hope they become censored soon. nod Or that they're censored already. It would be fun to make censors... I'd be good at it too. You'd be surprised with some of the words I know. nod I appear to be innocent, but I have dirty, dirty friends...

Guillotine. Is that pronounced "G-ee-Ah-Teen", 'cause that's how Hollywood Undead seems to pronounce it... Hm.

We have AWESOME mushrooms in our yard. They're like fairytale mushrooms! They're perfectly rounded and stuff... It's so cool. Too bad my kitten eats them...

Ah!! There's this guy who's all like proffessional looking walking around my basement with my dad and I dunno who he is. Sad
What's with all the strangers?? Mervin was pretty cool, we had some fun chats on the phone. But this is just too much to handle. I need to tell daddio that Mervin called last night, but he's too busy with this new guy. Mervin is the water guy I was talking about in my last blog, btw. It turns out I didn't need to help him.

I had a dream... That I used Harvest Moon cheats. Then I harvested some awesome crops!!
It was really weird. Harvest Moon is the best game in life, btw. You get to marry awesome people (like the doctor, Kai (♥️) the beach boy, Rick the chicken boy, Kapa the God, Gourmet the chef, Won the salesman, Gray the blacksmith, Cliff the emo child, and... That's it. I think), you get to harvest crops, talk to little dwarf things (Harvest sprites), give people gifts, have a baby, ride a horse, raise animals... MAN! I wanna play it now! So far I've had accounts where I marry Kai, Cliff and the Doc. Kai is my ultimate lover though... I just accidentally deleted that account. Crying or Very sad
But seriously... Harvest Moon is ballin'. HM is the whole reason I got a GBA. Addicting as heck, though.

I'm working on the plot line for my NaNoWriMo story. It's gunna be aweshum!!

Aw, I can't even semi-blast my music!!!
Omg!!! This SUCKS!

Anyway, that's it for my blog today. Other than all the stuff I was talking about, I just talked to my friend that I haven't talked to for a while... We talked about how he likes his juice in a clear cup and poured at a medium rate. nod
And he calls me weird. Naming my tendons isn't as strange as that...

Bye-bye guys! Have a wonderful day!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th)

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 11:43 am

Woot! Very Happy Another awesomeful Mo-made blog!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - House Renovations Fail. (August 25th)

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 11:47 am

Aw, thankies! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down