The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st)

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st)

Post by Komoda 8/31/2009, 7:41 pm

Now I'm broken, and I'm faded
I'm half the man I thought I'd be.
But you can have...
What's left of me.

- What's Left of Me, Nick Lachey

Yay for randomly bursting into song.
Who knew someone who's obsessed with HU could like Nick Lachey?

August 31st

I love highschool! Except for the fact that it's the third day and I already have to memorize a bunch of crap for a test tomorrow. I hate science. It's official. I can handle the boringness of art because the teacher's super funny (she talks about dead body art and she smeared blood on my paper) but science sucks.

Anyway...
I made eye contact with Tyson today!
YEE HAW!!
My friend called me a mean name for saying yee haw. She was being a jerk to me today. She called me a follower too just because I went inside with my friends... I only went with them because I needed to get my phone. But uh, I left anyway because they were hanging out with my friend's dad so my guy friend, Landon, rescued me 'cause it was awkward...

Anyway, back on track.

Tyson seemed like... Really... cold today. If I wasn't like madly in love with him (exaggeration) I would be scared. Just his facial expressions... *shudder*
I don't know what was wrong with him. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was a vampire or a serial killer.

Maybe it was because I was hanging out with Landon and Landon was bugging Tyson and his friends...

Landon is such a strange child, though. Like I would explain further, but I don't think you guys could even comprehend how weird he is... The dances he does on the bus... And... My oh my. I'm going to get off track again. Anyway, not a lot of people like Landon. XP

Haha, oh my gosh, though. I think Tyson might have recognized me (we went to camp together and sat beside each other at the banquet) but I doubt it. Anyway, I'm hoping he might actually talk to me now. If he did notice me, he might say something like, "You go to <insert high school name here> too?" or "Why do you hang out with that loser?"

Anyway... ...

Haha, it was so funny. Ni and I were going to my locker or something, then we turned the corner and she almost ran into Cam. So I was like, "WHOA!" super loud. XP Then Cam's friend, Tyson (different Tyson) was mocking me. XP And then Alec came behind them so we walked away quick.

I get like nothing done during class. I'm way too distracted. I only did work in Math and Science...
But then again, the teachers talk a lot in HS so we probably wouldn't get stuff done anyway.

Do any of you guys have Yahoo IM? Lol, well if you do...
You may recognize this lil' guy.
Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) 2hzlnnl
Lol, there's this creepy guy in ALL of my classes (even my homeroom) and he was smiling like that today. It may easily be either the creepiest or funniest thing I've seen my entire life.
Haha

Or maybe THIS is the creepiest thing I've ever seen... (This is like rated G. It's made for kids)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
You gotta admit though, it's catchy. Gotta love Canadian commercials.

Weeelll, that's it for today! See y'all later.

And remember...

Hollywood Undead pwns.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st)

Post by shadowsowner888 8/31/2009, 10:27 pm

OMG! Very Happy I love that Yahoo smiley! Lol, nice blog.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st) Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog | Science = Fail | Highschool in general = Win | (31st)

Post by Komoda 8/31/2009, 10:43 pm

Lol! Yeah, It's pretty awesome. XP

Thankies!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down