The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th)

2 posters

Go down

Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) Empty Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th)

Post by Komoda 8/27/2009, 7:20 pm

Hey guys!

So, I bet you were wondering why I haven't been on...
Wait, you didn't notice? 'Kay, well I'll tell you why, anyway.

I was having a ballin' time in high school!!!
Eh... Not really. Wanna know the truth? It kinda sucked.
And to think I've been looking forward to this day all year...

Other than various cute (More like GORGEOUS) boys, it was terrible. Why? BECAUSE SOME... some... <insert swear I'm not allowed to post here> stole my cell phone! What a db!!! Urgh! Luckily, I phoned my parents with Mal's cell and then they deactivated it so that they wouldn't send anymore dirty texts to anyone on my contact list! Have any of you guys heard the song "Get Freaky?" by Pitbull? Well, if you have, you know like the dirtiest part of that dirty song? Yeah, that's what they sent to my friend, Mallory. Then they sent other dirty things I can't post here... God knows what they sent to my other friends. :/

Anywho, it like ruined my whole day. It's super funny if you think about it, though.

Okay, now to happier topics!

I SAW TYSON!!! ♫♪
Tra la la la la!

Haha, jk. It doesn't even matter... I don't have any classes with him. But still. I saw Alec, tooo -.-.
What did I see in that guy?

Ergh... Oh, and then I saw... Possibly the most gorgeous real life guy ever. He had like wispy hair that was brushed to the side, it was like chestnut. And then he had this black hooded sweater on.
This was pretty much the moment.
*Walking to Homeroom*
*Makes eye contact with gorgeous man*
*Jaw drops*
*Tries to tear self away but can't*
*Finally has to move away*
"OMG!!!"
*turns to friend*
"Charly, did you see that gorgeous guy?? Omg, like we totally made eye contact... And..."
*Charly facepalms*

So yeah, I'm a total... Loser, and my friend is annoyed with me already. XP But that's never happened to me before... I was actually like mesmerized. It was intense. I can't even distinguish him from the other guys and he's like 17, but who cares? XP

Speaking of gorgeous guys, I'm just going to bore you with all the amazing guys I saw. So, there was this other guy, and I was being an idiot and gawking at him (I learned how stupid I am today) then I tripped over his friend who like jumped out of nowhere and highfived him.

Then I saw James. ^^ He's the guy in grade twelve who my sister says I should get with. O.o
He seems cool, though.

Um... Today was funish. I said have like... four classes with Matt? Then a few with Selin, a few with Charly, one with Xandy, then all of them with Landon and Ni. Not like you guys know any of these people, but yeah. Landon's also on my bus... -.-

Dang... I wish I had classes with Mallory. Crying or Very sad

I saw so many people I knew at high school... I only said hi to Cream Puff, 'cause he said hi to me. The rest I kinda ignored (besides my old classmates) because they were ignoring me. But I talked to a very nice girl I met at camp! Very Happy

I said! I saw it coming!
Where did you see it?
Where did you see it?

Sorry, just felt the need to burst into song there...
Anyway, I've never felt so much like a retard in my life. No offense to anyone who's mentally challenged, but I like to call myself that because I truly believe I am.
Anyway, I was gawking at so many people today... They're probably like, "Wth? That girl's on drugs!!"

Okay, I have so much to say and so little blog space!

I added my friend, Joe, on Yahoo instant messenger. Seriously, he's like 21 and I met him on Gaia... I had no idea he was so funny. The things he says... XP He talks about how good Alligator tastes and how he has a fetish with Canadians... O.o

Um... Hollywood Undead talks about God in their songs. nod Too bad the one I'm thinking of has two swears, so I can't post it... I'll post this one instead, because it's super sad...

My Black Dahlia

I loved you, you made me, hate me. You gave me, hate, see? It saved me and these tears are deadly.
You feel that? I rip back, everytime you tried to steal that. You feel bad? You feel sad? I'm sorry,
heck no! Screw that! It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife. This strife
it dies, this life and these lies. And these lungs have sung this song for too long, and its true I
hurt too, remember I loved you!

Chorus
I've lost it all, fell today, It's all the same
I'm sorry oh
I'm sorry no
I've been abused, I feel so used, because of you
I'm sorry oh
I'm sorry no

I wish I could I could have quit you. I wish I never missed you, And told you that I loved you, every
time I kissed you. The future that we both drew, and all the crap we've been through. Obsessed with the
thought of you, the pain just grew and grew! How could you do this to me? Look at what I made for you,
it never was enough and the world is what I gave to you. I used to be love struck, now I'm just screwed
up. Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts!

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

Seems like all we had is over now you left to rest.
And your tears are dried up now, you just lay without a sound.
Seems like all we had is over now, you left to rest.
And my fears are over now, I can leave with my head down.

(Chorus)

Crying or Very sad
That's even more sad than The Diary.

Anyway, that's it fo today! See y'all later.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) Empty Re: Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th)

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 7:38 pm

OMG. Very Happy I bet that first gorgeous guy was Edward!!! The real Edward!!

Anywhoooo . . . nice blog! And sorry about your phone. xD That guy's a sob. (If you really look hard at that word, you'll probably get what I mean. x3)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 1312Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 2412Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 3349Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 3548Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) Empty Re: Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th)

Post by Komoda 8/27/2009, 7:42 pm

Haha, maybe!! XP

Yeah, I know what you meant right away. Son of a biscuit, right? XP But yeah, it sucks.

Thanks, though!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/27/2009, 8:04 pm

xD Yep!! Son of a biscuit.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 1312Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 2412Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 3349Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 3548Mo + Highschool = Fail. *Epic* fail. (August 27th) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down