The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail...

4 posters

Go down

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... Empty Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail...

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/10/2010, 4:27 pm

SAD SAD DAY'S

Today I lost a friend, a buddy and my ninja buddy. I think by the lose of her friendship I lost the rest of my friends. Sometimes, all you do is saysomething in the wrong tone of voice and then she finally relizes that you are something that she thought that you were not and then it all falls apart. Sometimes that can be the worst thing ever. You pertand and just try and brush it off, but then you don't eat your lunch. Even though it is the best thing the school has to eat that day. Then you go to a techer's class room and you start talking to this girl that you all know and hate. But she knows what you are going through and then you think that it will get better and then something happens to make your day go back into the dumps. You think that your lose of your friendship does not affect the other person. And you are probley right. Because if they want to be your friend then they would have came and talked to you by now. Right? Or they think that you should be the one to come and talk to them and make everthing better. But that shouldn't be the case. If you guys are soupposed to be friends and buddys and then ninja buddys then you both should go and try and talk to each other. But again that is not the case. You think that she thinks that you guys were not ment to be friends, best friends, buddys, ninja buddys. And again you might be right and you might be wrong. But still you have to try. Right?

I lost my friend and I don't think that it was right. All I did was say something in the wrong tone of voice. And then she gets mad and thinks that it is all my fault. But it has been like this all week. After she spent the night at my house and her mom bust through are door. And is mad at my mom and I. Monday she was mad at me because of the weekend thing. Tuseday, this time I set my binder down and then I bent over to pick up my other binder and I set it on the other on. I set it on her hair and then she is like "What the heck*insert name here*!" and I tried to say sorry over and over again. But she just ignores me the whole intere time. So I give up for now. Then Wensday there were the Student Council speechs. And I was lucky to get in. But she was still mad at me and I didn't know why! I mean what was I soussped to do? I said sorry so many times. And I was feeling so bad when I went up to do my speech. So I messed up a little bit. i got it done and then the last person went and then it was all done. The teacher dismised us and all my friends went out with the one who was mad at me. I felt so loved. I thought that they didn't think that I did a good job. I was so so sad. I walk back to my class. By my self. Again so much love. Then we had a blowling trip and they didn't even offer me to be with the group. I mean that was fine. I guess. But I think the only reson that they didn't was because she was still mad at me. So I got one of my other friends and we were playing right next to them because that was the only spot that was not being used. So we end one game and they end one and they couldn't figure out how to do something and then they go back to the homepage thing. And then I walk over and all I say is "Okay you can press two and that will take you back to the game." and Amanda says "You don't have to talk to us like that!'' so I said sorry again. I take the friend that had been mad at me pretty much all week and I say sorry again for everthing that I did. even though I didn't really know what I did do. Today. We were all right she said that she was not mad at me but she still would not talk to me. We go into the P.E. locker room and she sees that it is make up fitness day. And last week she missed one. So all I said was that you didn't have a choice and I had been telling her that all week and last week when she had missed the mile day. She still didn't belive me and so she says "No it's not. I don't have to do that! It's always a choice." I said back to her "Look I already asked if it was one of you get to chosse what you want to do. And the teacher said that it was not. So I'm sorry but yo0u are going to have to run it. And now she said that we are not friends and I am so so sad.

I lost the person that I loved to tell my problems to, and I also lost the person that was always there for me...I think that I messed up big time and I would still like to be her friend. But somethings that you have to give up are always best for you in the long run. Even though she took a lot of m friends with her, I think that one day we will be able to be friends again. I miss her and I think that,she might miss me as a friend. But I hate, I really hate it when ever time I said some thing, she always thought that I was mad at her and then she would get mad at me. What am I going to do, when I say something and she takes it the wrong way? I didn't know so I messed up... *sad face* I have felt so bad that I have not eating the last 2 days. And I am still not hunger. I guess that is a bad thing, but I just can't eat...

Good Bye for now, and I I hope that this dose not happen to you, because that would be really sad...

-Miss_Mioko Ace Kiryu

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/11/2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... Empty Re: Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail...

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2010, 11:46 pm

Aw, Mioko. :/ I'm so sorry this happened to you. People can be confusing sometimes . . . whoever this happened with, I really hope you guys can mend your friendship. *hug*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... 1312Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... 2412Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... 3349Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... 3548Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... Empty Re: Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail...

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/11/2010, 9:27 am

I hope that we do to...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 9:52 am

*tackle-hug* Eat before I make you!
*huggle*
This is really bugging you, isn't it? I can tell because your spelling has gotten worse. Dat's bad.
I side with you when I get back, kay? I should be okay to come back to school tomorrow. I'll talk to her. And, if I were her, (which I almost am) I would not want you as an enemy. I would NOT want to find my bed full of spaghetti. nod
If you're not un-emo tomorrow, you'll be wishing you stayed home from the depression. Very Happy
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 7:58 pm

Okay...I think that we might have is setteld...but I don't really know... I mean...I said sorry she said sorry.... but the thing is that she...dumbped him. And I am still going to be friends with him even though she will not even look at him or me when I am with him...so it might take awhile to get things back to mormal...and I have still not eating...so have fun with that one...and it would not be spaghetti...it would be pudding...or....frogs.....or spiders.....or something worse....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 9:17 pm

PUDDING?! Remind never to get on your bad side. =_=
SHE DUMPED HIM? WHAT THE HECK? Anyway, free game for us. Wanna race for it? Very Happy

Your grammar is HORRIBLE. GOSH.

OMIGOSH. SHE DUMPED HIM. I need to have a talk with her. I'm gone one week, and you guys can't even keep it together for that long? GET A GRIP, GUYS.

Smalls is being Zombie-Dog. She can't even run. Not that I can. I just fall over.

I will SPOON-FEED you at camp, girl. EAT. NOW. You eat more than my eighteen-year-old uncle THATS A DUDE, MISS.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... SiggyMiss_Mioko Ray of Darkshine! Sadness is the most epic fail of all time and that is were I fail... Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 9:21 pm

Still not going to eat...

And I will remind you not to get on my bad side...

I put up a Friday the 13th and a Nightmare on Elm street stroy and I think that if I don't post some more someone will kill me...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 9:27 pm

EAT! *shoves yogurt down her throat*

That reminds me, I forgot to take that horse pill this morning. O_O

Anyway. YOU. EAT. NOW.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 9:28 pm

Never!!!!

And you Twigsurm thingey is really good...
Thats what mine is...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 9:34 pm

EAT. *gets out huge chocolate bar* NOW.

I killed Daisy. *Proud face* Very Happy
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 9:35 pm

Nope *runs away*

I know it was funny
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 6/13/2010, 9:39 pm

Yoshi'sLove wrote:PUDDING?! Remind never to get on your bad side. =_=
SHE DUMPED HIM? WHAT THE HECK? Anyway, free game for us. Wanna race for it? Very Happy

Your grammar is HORRIBLE. GOSH.

OMIGOSH. SHE DUMPED HIM. I need to have a talk with her. I'm gone one week, and you guys can't even keep it together for that long? GET A GRIP, GUYS.

Smalls is being Zombie-Dog. She can't even run. Not that I can. I just fall over.

I will SPOON-FEED you at camp, girl. EAT. NOW. You eat more than my eighteen-year-old uncle THATS A DUDE, MISS.

*coughs* We could've lasted longer if he wasn't screaming at me through a text message and cursing at me. *coughs*

And I actually need to talk to you missy. You didn't get better. You are lucky my mom isn't feeling well or we would have stormed into your house... *tsktsk*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 9:40 pm

You don't want chocolate? *chases waving the candy around* MIOKO!!!

I know. Sweets sobbed like a girl. xD

@Alice: Very good point. I need to talk to him.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/13/2010, 10:16 pm

NOPE!!! I don't want the choclate....*runs faster...*
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/14/2010, 3:32 pm

Too bad!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down