The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right?

2 posters

Go down

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? Empty Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right?

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/12/2010, 10:22 pm

Okay I have a very crazy question but it is also way off topic...but anyway here it goes...
"How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?"
Crazy right? Ask all me friends and they can tell you that I am super duper razy I mean CRAZY!!!!.. and one of them will tell you that I can't spell to save my life and they are right... which is kinda sad if you think about it... so lets think about it and then after we are done thinking about that... we can think about something else...
So we done thinking about it? confused
Cause I am....
Back to that question how important do you have to be to be considered assassinated?
I don't know...
Ahh we move on to the next question... "Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water?"
Don't know the answer to that one ethier but moving on to my day..
Okay when you wake up and you get out of beb and then it hits you, that feeling that it will be a bad day.... well somethimes it can be wrong. Bad gut feeling! tongue So you go to school or to your work for some people and you are all set up for a super bad day and then the day turns out to be a super good day. I am still mad at my gut for doing that to me...*glares at gut*
Okay so the day was pretty good... I fell asleep in my Science class and my math class Sleep ...but thats what happenes when you wake up at three in the moring and then you get back to sleep right when your alarm clock goes off....I was so happy this morning cheers ...NOT!
But still the day was good....
Nobody got into a fight and F3 and F1 made up and now are friends again... but I think the onley reson that F1 is giving F3 another chance is because more and more people in our group are... but I will take what ever I can get with thoses two... lol! So yesterday I had to go to a eye appointment and this guy(the doctor) got into my face I mean right into my face and it was totaly creepy... and when my friend asked me how it went... and I told her about it... I think that she laughed do hard that a earthquake started in Japan... and I mean a big earthquake not one of thoese tiney tiny ones but a huge one and I think that it is still going on... like right now....
Right after the bell I was talking to one of my friends and he said "You lack brains and brawn..." and he was trying to make a joke and he failed... and then he got kicked in the knee cap again... lol! but I laughed and so did his ex-girlfriend but I think that was just because she is super mad at him...
But that is another story for another day...
So as are time here grows short I shall say...
Good Bye!

Intill tomorrow....
But one last question...
"Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? Empty Re: Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right?

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/14/2010, 3:15 pm

Jolly Ranchers....
Maybe they were once filled wtih happy juice? huh
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? SiggyMioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right? Empty Re: Mioko's Ray of Darkshine- the third take is always the best! Right?

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/14/2010, 3:16 pm

Happy juice?
Okay we are sitting right next to each other and you can't talk?
Really?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down